Profile for Dan > Reviews

Content by Dan

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Dan

Sons Of Anarchy: Seasons 1-6 Collection [Blu-ray]
Sons Of Anarchy: Seasons 1-6 Collection [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Charlie Hunnam
Offered by Deal Beat
Price: CDN$ 324.99
2 used & new from CDN$ 324.99

5.0 out of 5 stars it came to an end one of the best shows on TV, Dec 10 2014
Well, you know, it came to an end one of the best shows on TV, but we got left with a GREAT collectors pack (with room for the last season inside the book) I just wanted to thank K. Sutter ans the entire cast for so many great evenings watching this masterpiece. Thank you Amazon for carrying this great pack and for selling it at a fair price :)

Celebration Day (Blu-ray Digipak) [2 CD + Blu-ray]
Celebration Day (Blu-ray Digipak) [2 CD + Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Led Zeppelin
Price: CDN$ 33.74
37 used & new from CDN$ 16.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Still the greatest, Nov. 21 2012
Led Zeppling were playing music before I was even born but these guys are simply amazing, after all the years apart, they came back and nailed it! An amazing live concert that I only wish I was there when it happened.

Samsung GT-I9300 Galaxy S III S3 GSM Unlocked Smartphone with 8MP Camera, 1.4 GHz Quad-Core, Wi-Fi, GPS, 4.8-Inch Screen, 16 GB Memory, No Warranty (White)
Offered by toronto cellular
Price: CDN$ 279.00
12 used & new from CDN$ 200.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, Nov. 14 2012
I just bought my wife this phone...boy do I regret it!!! I should have bought it for myself!! It's so much faster and better than the IPhone that I currently own! I wont get into any technical details, I know everyone has their own opinion about whats better! I'm just happy that I got my wife a wonderful (Christmas gift) phone and I will probably get one for myself.