countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry
Profile for C. > Reviews

Content by C.

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

C. (Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada)

Kushies Flushable Biodegradable Diaper Liners, 100 Sheets
Kushies Flushable Biodegradable Diaper Liners, 100 Sheets
Price: CDN$ 9.99
11 used & new from CDN$ 9.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Too narrow, May 15 2016
These liners get the job done but I find them too narrow. When big blowouts happen, only the center of the diaper is protected.

Bumkins Flushable Diaper Liner, Neutral, 100-Pack
Bumkins Flushable Diaper Liner, Neutral, 100-Pack
Price: CDN$ 9.95
13 used & new from CDN$ 9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars The best ones so far, May 15 2016
When we started cloth diapering we decided to try a few different liners to determine which one was the best for us. The Bumkins liners are our favorites because unlike many liners, they are quite big. Some other brands were way too narrow...what is the point of a liner if only the middle of the diaper is protected and you have a big mess all around the edges? They are still thick enough so that the poop doesn't go through so our diapers remain stain free.

The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (Widescreen Edition) [Import]
The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (Widescreen Edition) [Import]
DVD ~ Amber Tamblyn
Offered by vidco
Price: CDN$ 6.88
53 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Took me by surprise!, Dec 28 2005
Last summer I saw this movie just because I felt like going out of the house. Being 26 years old I thought I had seen my faire share of teen flicks and I wasn't expecting much. This movie completely took me off guard. The stories are touching and are presented with such good taste. You really get into the girls' stories and they don't spend too much time on each girl so you don't get bored. EXCELLENT movie! HIGHLY recommended!

Ladder 49 (Full Screen) (Bilingual)
Ladder 49 (Full Screen) (Bilingual)
DVD ~ Joaquin Phoenix
Price: CDN$ 5.00
44 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding!, Dec 28 2005
When I first saw this movie, I didn't expect much but boy was I surprised! This movie is great. The characters are touching, the way the storyline is presented is unconventional but that's what makes the movie great. It isn't the typical firefighter-police-soldier hero movie!
Two thumbs up from me that's for sure!