Profile for Juliet L Easton > Reviews

Content by Juliet L Easton

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Juliet L Easton (Athens, GA)

Spiritual Marketing: A Proven 5-Step Formula for Easily Creating Wealth from the Inside Out
by Joe Vitale
Price: CDN$ 15.15
26 used & new from CDN$ 2.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Transformational Book, Nov. 14 2002
I owe Joe Vitale a debt of gratitude. I had read about intention statements before I read this book, but reading Spiritual Marketing is what finally propelled me to actually write one. I did this on August 16, 2001 and it is amazing the way my life is becoming aligned with my intentions.
My business has grown from $6,000 - $8,000 per month earlier this year to now $75,000 per month in September and October. Most of that growth is due to people I did not know contacting me out of nowhere with fantastic opportunites to promote my business.
I have also discovered numerous things that are helping me tremendously with some health problems that have plagued me for years. These discoveries were also through phone calls from people I did not know or from people who were not even interested in natural health! (This has also been a key to the growth of my business. :-)
I have had doors opening all over the place in my life since I wrote this intention statement.
Below is my intention statement. I am sharing it in hopes that it may be of benefit to others.
________________________________
I now live a balanced life, full of love, abundance, and miracles, that is flowing and smooth.
I am centered and full of energy and love.
I radiate pure love to everyone around me and it is contagious.
My presence on this planet will positively impact the lives of billions of people.
I now have positive loving relationships with everyone I see and meet.
My very presence shifts people's energy into a positive state.
I attract people into my life that can help me achieve more love, peace, and abundance and for whom I can reciprocate the same.
I am healthy, in great physical shape, and beautiful inside and out.
I am in constant connection with God and I experience almost constant cosmic inner giggles at all the amazing miracles I am experiencing everyday.
I am filled with overflowing gratitude for all the abundance and miracles in my life.
Everything I need comes into my life automatically, without effort.