Profile for E. Wood > Reviews

Content by E. Wood

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

E. Wood "book lover" (Vancouver, BC, Canada)

What I Like About You: The Complete First Season (Sous-titres franais) [Import] (Sous-titres français)
DVD ~ Various
Price: CDN$ 36.39
30 used & new from CDN$ 8.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard to Find, Sept. 24 2010
I looked everywhere for this. Only found it on Amazon. We love watching this show, so funny.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, Sept. 24 2010
This is perfect for any princess. We bought this and a couple others for our daughters room. She is so thrilled to see them on her wall.

To Romance a Charming Rogue: A Novel
To Romance a Charming Rogue: A Novel
Price: CDN$ 7.99
79 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this, Sept. 24 2010
I absolutely love Nicole Jordan. If you are looking for a great romance author she is definately one to read. Once you read one you will have to read another.

To Pleasure a Lady: A Novel

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Romance Book, Sept. 24 2010

Mickey Mouse: Giddy Up by Walt Disney 20"x16" Art Print Poster Disney
Mickey Mouse: Giddy Up by Walt Disney 20"x16" Art Print Poster Disney

5.0 out of 5 stars Son loved it, Sept. 24 2010
My toddlers two favorite things. Horses and Mickey Mouse. I'm sure you can imagine his delight whenever he sees this poster on his wall. We recommend this for any child. I especially loved that it came faster than expected.

Cinderella by Walt Disney 12"x9" Art Print Poster Disney
Cinderella by Walt Disney 12"x9" Art Print Poster Disney

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, Sept. 24 2010
Definately recommend this for any little princess. We bought a couple of different pictures like this. My daughter was so thrilled to have them on her wall. I was especially impressed that they came faster than expected.

Belle by Walt Disney 12"x9" Art Print Poster Disney

Offered by TheMarketPlace
Price: CDN$ 23.99
6 used & new from CDN$ 16.98

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, Dec 2 2009
This review is from: Heartland: Season 1, Part 2 (DVD)
We absolutely love watching this show as a family every Sunday night. We are really glad to now own it and be able to watch it whenever we want.

Word About Horses,A (Gr.Pre-2)
Word About Horses,A (Gr.Pre-2)
by Lynne Gibbs
12 used & new from CDN$ 4.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome for children, Dec 2 2009
I bought this book for my toddler who absolutely loves horses. As we went through the book she would ask what things were. It is a great way to expand her vocabulary. The pictures are simple enough for her but detailed enough for her to get something out of it for years. We love this book.