countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry
Profile for am2011 > Reviews

Content by am2011

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

am2011

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
*PROMO. Flamen Meat Thermometer with Wireless Probe and Digital Timer- BBQ, Thanksgiving,Grill, Oven.
Offered by Deals Republic
Price: CDN$ 39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a nice gadget, I ended up buying 3 of them, May 9 2016
This is a nice gadget, I ended up buying 3 of them, one for myself and 2 gave them as gifts. Temperature reading is accurate and range for the wi-fi, I've tried it for up to 40' and it worked no problem, apparently there is more range from there. One thing I would have liked, besides the preset temperatures to be able to enter a temperature of choice, however there is no such option. Regardless, it is a nice tool and great value for the price.

Solar Light,Mpow Solar Powered Motion Security 8 LED Sensor Lamp for Wall Patio Yard Garden
Offered by Patec
Price: CDN$ 38.99
2 used & new from CDN$ 35.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice product, surprisingly small in size however much brighter ..., May 9 2016
Very nice product, surprisingly small in size however much brighter than what I would have expected based on size. I use it on the motion detection setting, sensor picks up motion for what I can tell up to roughly 20-25' range.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Amazon.ca Rewards Visa Card from Chase
Amazon.ca Rewards Visa Card from Chase

4.0 out of 5 stars It is a nice to have card, Dec 9 2015
I've been using the card exclusively for amazon.ca purchases. It is a nice to have card, 2% cash back on amazon.ca, no annual fee. Basically you get 2 points for every dollar you spend on amazon.ca and one point for transactions outside amazon.ca. It credits your account with $20 as soon as you reach 2000 points. On the nice to get side, I would like to see 3% cash back just like the American card offers for purchases on amazon.com, also some sort of discounts/deals on some of the amazon.ca merchandise when using the card would be nice. (similar with The Bay card)

Neatnix 5-Stax Jewelry Compartment Organizer, Burgundy
Neatnix 5-Stax Jewelry Compartment Organizer, Burgundy
Price: CDN$ 31.02
7 used & new from CDN$ 31.02

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, Dec 4 2015
Bough it for my girlfriend, they are cheaply made, however for the price they are okay

Neatnix Jewelry Stax 18 Compartment Organizer Tray, Midnight Blue
Neatnix Jewelry Stax 18 Compartment Organizer Tray, Midnight Blue
7 used & new from CDN$ 36.09

Neatnix Jewelry Stax Bracelet Organizer Tray, Burgundy
Neatnix Jewelry Stax Bracelet Organizer Tray, Burgundy
Price: CDN$ 31.07
5 used & new from CDN$ 31.07

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, Dec 4 2015

3 Swords - 8 pieces Manicure & Pedicure Case, made of Genuine leather black - Quality: Made in Solingen
Offered by Three Swords
Price: CDN$ 59.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, Dec 4 2015
Bought it for my girlfriend, she likes it okay.

Patec® Mini Portable Pen 200 X USB LED Digital Magnifier Microscope Endoscope Otoscope

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, Dec 4 2015
It works, however picture a little foggy, hard to focus on details.

Hydrofarm Inc JSV4 4-Foot Jump Start T5 Grow Light System
Hydrofarm Inc JSV4 4-Foot Jump Start T5 Grow Light System
Price: CDN$ 111.99
11 used & new from CDN$ 95.19

4.0 out of 5 stars it worked nicely. Sturdy enough, Dec 4 2015
Used it for my tomato plants early spring, it worked nicely. Sturdy enough, liked the height adjustment comes in handy. Would have liked if it had 2 light fixtures, however it does the job with one as well. I had it hooked to a timer and never had any issues with it.

Rocktape Kinesiology Athletic Tape, Black, 5m x 5cm
Rocktape Kinesiology Athletic Tape, Black, 5m x 5cm
Offered by Directkart
Price: CDN$ 21.89
13 used & new from CDN$ 20.98

4.0 out of 5 stars I used it for my tennis elbow and did help ..., Dec 4 2015
I used it for my tennis elbow and did help somewhat with the pain. I had to replace one application after 2 to 3 days.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4