Profile for am2011 > Reviews

Content by am2011
Top Reviewer Ranking: 740

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

am2011

Page: 1 | 2
Jumpking Flat Step Trampoline Ladder
Jumpking Flat Step Trampoline Ladder
Price: CDN$ 39.75
3 used & new from CDN$ 39.75

3.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, however wrong size, April 24 2015
Be aware, this extends from 32" to 38" not from 38" to 45" as described. Other than that looks to be sturdy.

Ozeri CardioTech Premium Series Digital Blood Pressure Monitor with Color Alert Technology
Price: CDN$ 46.85
9 used & new from CDN$ 45.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Mom happy, me happy too, Jan. 26 2015
Bought it for my mom, it seems to be working as advertised. Mom happy, me happy too.

Heatnclick Amazing Premium Massager with 10 Modes+Extra Large Massage Pads
Heatnclick Amazing Premium Massager with 10 Modes+Extra Large Massage Pads

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, lots of power, Jan. 26 2015
Nice, lots of power, lots of modes to choose from and it keeps going forever on one charge. Bought it originally to try help with a tennis elbow condition and it helped somewhat. Pads are also good, got quite a bit of use without loosing a lot of stickiness.

Black Mountain Products Dual Stability AB Wheel
Black Mountain Products Dual Stability AB Wheel
Price: CDN$ 22.24

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, Jan. 26 2015
Sturdy, a little smaller than I though it would be, however it does the job.

ClarityOne EB110ORCA Premium Earbuds w Mic Red/Orange
ClarityOne EB110ORCA Premium Earbuds w Mic Red/Orange

5.0 out of 5 stars great value for the $$, Jan. 26 2015
Extremely detailed and balanced sound. Bought them on sale, great value for the $$.

Ivation Programmable Wireless Remote Control 110V AC Plug in Outlet Switch Socket - 3 Pack - for Use With All Electronics, Appliances, Lighting and Electrical Equipment - Radio Frequency Technology Works Through Walls Up To 90 feet Away *Battery Included* Newest Version - Compact Design

5.0 out of 5 stars pairing is easy, range for what I've tried them had no ..., Jan. 26 2015
Bought 1 set of 5 and another set of 3, used to power the indoor Christmas lights. Worked flawlessly, pairing is easy, range for what I've tried them had no issues up to 30ft. I've had a couple plugged in the garage, while is heated still gets cold inside when I open the door, however had no issue with them, even though they are rated for indoor use.

Woods 59746 Outdoor 24-Hour Photoelectric Timer with Remote Control, 3-Outlet
Woods 59746 Outdoor 24-Hour Photoelectric Timer with Remote Control, 3-Outlet
Price: CDN$ 22.39
5 used & new from CDN$ 11.56

5.0 out of 5 stars I've used mostly the remote which worked like a charm, Jan. 26 2015
Bought 3 of these to power the oudoor Chrismas lights, I've used mostly the remote which worked like a charm. Timer also looks to be working as advertised, just haven't used it much.

Whitmor 5 Tier Acrylic Cosmetic Organizer 6477-5512
Whitmor 5 Tier Acrylic Cosmetic Organizer 6477-5512
Price: CDN$ 111.99
3 used & new from CDN$ 111.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice, however ...., Dec 25 2014
Purchased 2 as Christmas gifts. They look nice, elegant and relatively well made. On one of them the face plate of the top drawer has been glued a little off center and it sticks out on the right side just enough for the drawer not to close all the way (unless you push hard, which may not be a very smart idea). Company should spend a little more time on QA make sure they don't send out defective products.

CARB STOPPER EXTREME - Maximum Strength Carbohydrate & Starch Blocker Weight Loss Supplement with White Kidney Bean Extract - 60 Capsules
Offered by Best Nutrition Shop
Price: CDN$ 19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for me as part of my diet, Feb. 8 2014
I've been using the Carb Stopper Extreme for about two weeks now. I'm using it as part of my diet regime as I want to lose some weight and so far I lost about 7 lb in two weeks. I take it twice a day, at lunch and dinner. I've followed the instructions precisely and take 2 pills 30 minutes before meals, however for dinner a few times I took 3 based on heavier foods. I'll keep taking it until I reach my weigh goal and after that for maintenance. No side effects here. I will update the review in another 2 weeks to report the progress.

***Update March 19th 2014. I've lost another 14 lb since my first review. For the past 3 weeks I've been taking the Carb Stopper only once a day, every day, either before lunch or dinner, 2 or 3 pills. No side effects. I have another 7 lb left to lose to reach my goal, hope this will happen in the next 2-3 weeks. Will update again.

GTMax Premium Gold Plated Mini HDMI to HDMI Cable with Ferrite Cores 1080p, PS3, Blu-Ray DVD, Xbox 360 - ( 6 Feet, Black)
Offered by YELLOWKNIFE CABLE
Price: CDN$ 9.24
2 used & new from CDN$ 3.99

3.0 out of 5 stars did not work with my camera, Dec 9 2012
I've ordered this cable for a Sony hx9v camera, however it did not work. I'm not sure if is not compatible with the camera or just not made right.

Page: 1 | 2