Profile for am2011 > Reviews

Content by am2011

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

am2011

CARB STOPPER EXTREME - Maximum Strength Carbohydrate & Starch Blocker Weight Loss Supplement with White Kidney Bean Extract - 60 Capsules
Offered by Best Nutrition Shop
Price: CDN$ 21.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for me as part of my diet, Feb. 8 2014
I've been using the Carb Stopper Extreme for about two weeks now. I'm using it as part of my diet regime as I want to lose some weight and so far I lost about 7 lb in two weeks. I take it twice a day, at lunch and dinner. I've followed the instructions precisely and take 2 pills 30 minutes before meals, however for dinner a few times I took 3 based on heavier foods. I'll keep taking it until I reach my weigh goal and after that for maintenance. No side effects here. I will update the review in another 2 weeks to report the progress.

***Update March 19th 2014. I've lost another 14 lb since my first review. For the past 3 weeks I've been taking the Carb Stopper only once a day, every day, either before lunch or dinner, 2 or 3 pills. No side effects. I have another 7 lb left to lose to reach my goal, hope this will happen in the next 2-3 weeks. Will update again.

GTMax Premium Gold Plated Mini HDMI to HDMI Cable with Ferrite Cores 1080p, PS3, Blu-Ray DVD, Xbox 360 - ( 6 Feet, Black)
Offered by YELLOWKNIFE CABLE
Price: CDN$ 9.24
4 used & new from CDN$ 3.99

3.0 out of 5 stars did not work with my camera, Dec 9 2012
I've ordered this cable for a Sony hx9v camera, however it did not work. I'm not sure if is not compatible with the camera or just not made right.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars not worth the money, Dec 9 2012
Nice video quality, but other than that nothing to write home about. Display is nice in the dark, can't see anything on it on a sunny day though. Certain modes the delay is just ridicolous, more like those cameras in the 20s you push the button now and the picture gets taken 5 minutes later. Picture quality is average. In conclusion you can get same or better camera for less than half what you pay for this one.

Equity by La Crosse 30220 Desktop temperature station
Equity by La Crosse 30220 Desktop temperature station
Price: CDN$ 14.99
3 used & new from CDN$ 14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product for the price, Dec 14 2011
Bought 6 of these few weeks ago, set them all up next to each other, they were all within 0.3C temp range and within 3% humidity range which is not bad at all if consider the price. The display is not that great but again for the money I believe this is a great buy.