Profile for S. Vitale > Reviews

Content by S. Vitale

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

S. Vitale "sharyb" (Phoenix, AZ USA)

Unraveling the Mystery of Autism and Pervasive Developmental Disorder: A Mother's Story of Research & Recovery
by Karyn Seroussi
Price: CDN$ 13.72
74 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars A Knockout Read!, July 10 2003
This book reads like a novel, with so much good information. I was blown away, and the price was so reasonable. This book is a must have, if you need information on Autism. Excellent!!!

Children with Starving Brains: A Medical Treatment Guide for Autism Spectrum Disorder
by Jaquelyn McCandless
38 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Answers Many Questions, July 10 2003
This book is very technical, but it is so packed with information that I still refer back to it after reading the whole book through. It started me on the dietary stuff right away, and explained why this would help my child. I also researched the latest stuff on the internet, since this book guided me to new terms I needed to look under. If you have a child with ASD I recommend it, I was glued to it most of the way through. I gave it only 4 stars, because it is difficult to read. I also recommend Unraveling the Mysteries of Autism as it is more reader friendly.