Profile for The Beyonder > Reviews

Content by The Beyonder

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

The Beyonder "The Beyonder" (BC, Canada)

Wolverine & X-Men: Complete Series [Import]
Wolverine & X-Men: Complete Series [Import]
DVD ~ Steve Blum
Price: CDN$ 21.92
23 used & new from CDN$ 15.45

2.0 out of 5 stars Warning: If you own season one, don't buy this! This product is the first and only season., Jan. 27 2011
Marvel has done this with a few of their Animations. People bought the same shows in various combinations or packages. Shame on you Marvel, and shame on you Amazon for not better informing your customers before they buy it.

Life After People [Blu-ray]
Life After People [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Struan Rodger
Price: CDN$ 28.49
25 used & new from CDN$ 12.84

2.0 out of 5 stars This is not season one but just an overpriced overview of the series, Jan. 27 2011
When I complained, they just sent me another one of the same. I sent it back unopened like an e-mail has told me to do. I expected a refund, even e-mailed them saying where is my refund, they haven't given it to me or a response for that matter. I did eventually buy season one on DVD which they didn't have on blueray.

Marvel Encyclopedia Updated
Marvel Encyclopedia Updated
by Dorling Kindersley
9 used & new from CDN$ 72.91

2.0 out of 5 stars In Bad Shape, April 2 2010
The book was not in good shape. It looked like it had been dropped on a pipe as the hardcover was indented in a round shape.

Hulk vs. Thor / Hulk vs. Wolverine
Hulk vs. Thor / Hulk vs. Wolverine
Price: CDN$ 10.98
10 used & new from CDN$ 5.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Short but not that sweet!, Feb. 14 2009
So far I've only watched the Hulk Vs Wolverine one with my step-kids. Too much blood not enough story. I thought Hulk's blood was green, that's what I've seen in the comics anyway? Dissappointing ending. The most dissapappointing thing to me though is that for the exact same item, I found out too late at Rogers Video, I could have paid 25% less. The movies are short with the same old previews and very few special features making this item overpriced for sure. Please shop around. I am glad I have it in my collection just upset about how much I paid.