ARRAY(0xb1820048)

Profile for Stephen E. Labuda, Jr. > Reviews

Content by Stephen E. Lab...

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Stephen E. Labuda, Jr. (Cd. Victoria, Tamaulipas, Mexico)

Page: 1 | 2
Christian Prayer
Christian Prayer
by Catholic Book Publishing Co
Edition: Imitation Leather
27 used & new from CDN$ 41.61

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is a must for anyone wanting a closer relationship with God., Jan. 4 2011
This is a remarkable resource, and one to be treasured for many years. Although familiarization with its use is somewhat daunting at first, the helpful St. Joseph guide that accompanies it makes use friendly and easy. I use mine for morning, daytime, evening, and night-time prayers, as well as the Divine Office.

Shorter Christian Prayer
Shorter Christian Prayer
by National Conference of Catholi
Edition: Imitation Leather
Price: CDN$ 21.38
19 used & new from CDN$ 21.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent advice for those wanting positive change in their lives., Jan. 4 2011
I use this book at daily Mass and find it indispensible for anyone wanting to grow closer to our Lord and Savior.

Oneness With All Life: Inspirational Selections from A New Earth
Oneness With All Life: Inspirational Selections from A New Earth
by Eckhart Tolle
Price: CDN$ 14.44
39 used & new from CDN$ 4.93

5.0 out of 5 stars What an eye-opening wonderful audio book, Nov. 11 2010
My wife and I enjoy listening to Eckhart Tolle's narration of this fine book. It is so full of common sense, right as rain ideas and philophies. I recommend this book highly to anyone with an interest in bettering their world around them. What a refreshingly simple and honest view of our lives, their importance to the universe around us, and how our egos often get in the way of who we truly are.

Lonesome Dove Collection [Import]
Lonesome Dove Collection [Import]
Price: CDN$ 55.75
18 used & new from CDN$ 25.61

5.0 out of 5 stars Lonesome Dove is top notch storytelling at its very best., Nov. 11 2010
Lonesome Dove Collection is a remarkable assmblage of 4 different Lonsome Dove stories on 8 different CDs. It makes for hours upon hours of really high quality movie watching.

Guppies, Mollies, and Platys
Guppies, Mollies, and Platys
by H. Hieronimus
Price: CDN$ 9.89
26 used & new from CDN$ 3.05

5.0 out of 5 stars A Very Good Book for Livebearer Care in the Aquarum, Nov. 11 2010
This is a most useful guide with specific information on habitat, distribution in the wild, food, breeding, and managment for the 3 major groups of freshwater livebearers: Guppies, Mollies, and Platys. Information on Platys is equally useful for Swordtails.

Body Renewal: The Lost Art of Self-Repair
Body Renewal: The Lost Art of Self-Repair
by Jay Glaser
Price: CDN$ 15.85
20 used & new from CDN$ 12.40

5.0 out of 5 stars An Excellent tome on the a lost art., Nov. 11 2010
What a wonderful book to read and full of lessons to learn about our bodies and how to heal and nourish them our own abilities. Using meditation to calm and refresh the mind, heart, and soul works wonders for the entire body and its natural well-being.

Moon River: Very Best Of
Moon River: Very Best Of
Price: CDN$ 9.49
25 used & new from CDN$ 4.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent music from a favoite entertainer, Nov. 11 2010
My wife and I listen to Andy Williams in the car and at home. It's one of our favorite music CDs.

Very Best of
Very Best of
Price: CDN$ 13.42
25 used & new from CDN$ 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the Roger Whittaker music, Nov. 11 2010
This review is from: Very Best of (Audio CD)
My wife and I love to listen to this CD in her car as we drive around. On days at home we listen to it from my computer. Thanks for wonderful memories and fine listening music.

The Complete National Geographic: 108 Years of National Geographic Magazine on Cd-Rom (Version 1.0)
5 used & new from CDN$ 31.93

1.0 out of 5 stars This is a poor computer program, Nov. 11 2010
I am sorely disappointed with this purchase because several files on each disk are corrupt and not viewable. Thanks for nothing.

Freshwater Aquariums For Dummies
Freshwater Aquariums For Dummies
by Maddy Hargrove
Price: CDN$ 15.87
50 used & new from CDN$ 4.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book, Nov. 11 2010
Thank you for the very useful book, chock full of information for the home aquarist. I refer to it daily to glean information on the finny denizens of my home aquarium.

Page: 1 | 2