summer boutiques-francophones snsflyout Pets All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry
Profile for Brritneee > Reviews

Content by Brritneee

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Brritneee

Just Dance 3 - Wii Standard Edition
Just Dance 3 - Wii Standard Edition
Offered by Digitalville CA
Price: CDN$ 12.99
90 used & new from CDN$ 5.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Super fun game!, Nov. 24 2012
I love this game, makes working out fun! I have Just Dance 2,3 and 4 and dance until I have sweat dripping down my face. Great way to get some exercise at home and the songs are awesome.

Babel
Babel
Price: CDN$ 11.99
50 used & new from CDN$ 5.48

4.0 out of 5 stars Love Mumford!, Nov. 24 2012
This review is from: Babel (Audio CD)
The guys are back with another great album. I like to put on this cd when I'm cooking or doing work; I find it relaxing.

Magic Mike (Bilingual)
Magic Mike (Bilingual)
DVD ~ Channing Tatum
Price: CDN$ 4.99
25 used & new from CDN$ 1.10

4.0 out of 5 stars Good movie!, Nov. 24 2012
This review is from: Magic Mike (Bilingual) (DVD)
I liked this movie even more than I thought I would. It has a decent storyline and Channing Tatum is amazing in it. I'll be watching it often!

Femina and Fauna: The Art of Camilla d'Errico
Femina and Fauna: The Art of Camilla d'Errico
by Camilla d'Errico
10 used & new from CDN$ 166.72

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful book!, Aug. 19 2012
Camilla is so talented and I love this book! Tons of pages filled with her artwork; I love the colorful ones but there are the black and white paintings and a section of her step by step process and photos as well. Big, bright and beautiful this will be a coffee table book forever!

Whatever It Takes (Widescreen/Full Screen) [Import]
Whatever It Takes (Widescreen/Full Screen) [Import]
DVD ~ Shane West
Offered by MidwestMediaOverstock
Price: CDN$ 19.99
20 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Whatever It Takes on DVD, Feb. 16 2011
My sister and I have loved this movie for over a decade; it's your typical high school popular vs non movie but oh so funny! Plus it has Shane West and James Franco, so you can't go wrong there.

Golden Eye 007 - Nintendo 64
Golden Eye 007 - Nintendo 64
33 used & new from CDN$ 35.35

4.0 out of 5 stars Goldeneye 007 for N64, Feb. 16 2011
This game we purchased used to play on our old N64 and it works great! This game is obviously from the 90's, so playing on a a smaller tv would be better as the graphics aren't the greatest. There are lots of different types of ammo and characters you can be; I like playing with the paintball guns and splattering everyone with colour. Definitely a fun game!