Profile for Karen > Reviews

Content by Karen

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Karen

The Looneyspoons Collection: Janet & Greta's Greatest Recipe Hits plus a Whole Lot More
by Janet Podleski
Price: CDN$ 21.91
10 used & new from CDN$ 21.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Wowzer, these gals should be knighted!!, Nov. 27 2011
I had purchased their original Looneyspoons cookbook years ago and really enjoyed it, but got caught up in another series of cookbooks UNTIL NOW! Not sure how I got on the hype train, but I'm on for the entire run. I love the anecdotes and humor and for you complainers, anyone can print a recipe on a page, it takes thinking outside the box to come up with this winner that includes helpful tips, nutritional contents and more. Marla's Maple Port was recommended to me by Greta on her facebook page and I took it from there. In one weekend I made the roasted beets, Britney Spears [Asparagus], Crab & Corn Chowder, Tuna Salad & Cococabanana cake. My family just polished off the Roast Feast (pot roast extraordinaire] in which the addition of cabbage was genius. Now I'm a celebrity [got my copy signed by Greta & Janet this weekend] in my house too!!