biss boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2
Humans of New York: Stories
Humans of New York: Stories
by Brandon Stanton
Price: CDN$ 25.00
41 used & new from CDN$ 21.87

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favourites., Jan. 20 2016
I adore the Humans of New York blog. I've followed it for years, and find this book to be well-thought out and put together, with good quality paper, printing and binding. This book highlights some of the most incredible, poignant and human things I have enjoyed seeing over the past few years. These pages serve to remind me that there are good people in this world when I forget; and that everybody in this world has a story, a struggle, and a dream. It also reminds me that NYC is an incredible place where people from all over the world come to work hard and make a good life for themselves. Easy to flip through, it offers the classic one-liners as well as series of photographs/interviews.
If you have never heard of HONY, go to the website, take a look. Yes, it's all available online, but this book... This book draws you into the magic with no distractions. I get lost in this book. It is a treat every time I open it.
If you are familiar with HONY and haven't already got this book, GET ON IT!

Have a Little Pun: 16 Notecards and Envelopes
Have a Little Pun: 16 Notecards and Envelopes
by Frida Clements
Edition: Cards
Price: CDN$ 22.50
23 used & new from CDN$ 9.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy., Jan. 20 2016
I really like these. I love having quirky cards to send notes on, and these are ones I send to people I *really* like. Good quality paper stock - you get what you expect from the photos.

ZOJI Zojirushi SM-SA60-BA Stainless Steel Mug, 20-Ounce, Black
ZOJI Zojirushi SM-SA60-BA Stainless Steel Mug, 20-Ounce, Black
Price: CDN$ 50.00
76 used & new from CDN$ 44.33

5.0 out of 5 stars You won't regret this one!, Jan. 20 2016
All those good reviews are actually true! This thing keeps my tea/coffee super hot for a shockingly long time. The lid is very secure against spills and easy to release with one hand while driving, both of which are difficult to find and priceless to have! Worth. Every. Penny. If somehow I destroy this (can't imagine how - dropped it a few times already and no dings) I would totally buy another one.

Human Happiness
Human Happiness
by Brian Fawcett
10 used & new from CDN$ 27.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended! Love this book!, Oct. 15 2015
This review is from: Human Happiness (Paperback)
I love this book. I'm not typicaly one for memoir, but this book is one of my all-time favourites of all genres. Funny, sweet, heartbreaking... I laughed out loud numerous times, I cried several times, and overall, recommend the hell out of this book. Written beautifully by a Canadian treasure, I can't imagine anyone NOT loving this book!

3M(TM) Privacy Filter Widescreen Notebooks, 15.6 Inch, (PF15.6W)
3M(TM) Privacy Filter Widescreen Notebooks, 15.6 Inch, (PF15.6W)
Price: CDN$ 59.27
17 used & new from CDN$ 59.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended!, May 28 2015
Exactly what I was expecting. 3M produces incomporable quality filters, in my opinion. It fits my laptop screen perfectly, and works exactly as I'd hoped. Highly recommended, and worth the price!

Candywe PU Flip Wallet Card Pouch Stand Leather Case Cover For LG Google Nexus 5 Purple

3.0 out of 5 stars but it works just fine., May 28 2015
It's about the quality I was expecting for the price - I wasn't pleasantly surprised, but it was entirely reasonable. It is not my go-to case, but it works just fine.

BIRUGEAR Portable Hard Shell Hard Drive / GPS EVA Carrying Case - Black
BIRUGEAR Portable Hard Shell Hard Drive / GPS EVA Carrying Case - Black
Offered by emaxland

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit my Seagate portable hard drive perfectly and had a ..., May 28 2015
Fit my Seagate portable hard drive perfectly and had a place to put the cable. It's exactly what I was hoping for - a hard case that enables me to bring my portable hard drive with me without worrying about damage.

The Bourne Legacy [Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy + UltraViolet] (Bilingual)
The Bourne Legacy [Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy + UltraViolet] (Bilingual)
DVD ~ Jeremy Renner
Price: CDN$ 22.99
11 used & new from CDN$ 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Quite possibly the most badass Bourne movie yet!, Dec 28 2014
I thought this was an awesome action thriller. Jeremy Renner killed it!

Sonic Alert SB300SS Alarm Clock with Large Display and Bed Shaker
Sonic Alert SB300SS Alarm Clock with Large Display and Bed Shaker
Offered by SHOP ZONE
Price: CDN$ 79.99
7 used & new from CDN$ 79.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It does what I need it to do., May 6 2014
This thing really does shake the bed, and the volume goes wayyyyy up there. I kept oversleeping my alarms, but not since I got this!

ASUS TF701T-DOCK-AD02 Transformer Pad 10-Inch Docking Station with Battery, Gray
Offered by UrbanInspirations
Price: CDN$ 140.99
8 used & new from CDN$ 104.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, May 6 2014
I wanted a small laptop, but I wanted the convenience of a tablet. This gives me both, and works perfectly. When I'm watching TV, I can remove the keyboard, but when I'm working, I find the keyboard is big enough that I can type normally, which is a pleasant surprise (most small keyboards are more annoying than helpful). I highly recommend the Android Transformer and Dock. The Windows 8 one doesn't allow for complete integration with Gmail, etc, so I'm glad there's an Android Transformer, too!

Page: 1 | 2