march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage scflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store Tools Family sports
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2
Sterling Silver Celtic Knot Round Drop Earrings, 1.23"
Sterling Silver Celtic Knot Round Drop Earrings, 1.23"
Price: CDN$ 15.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty!, Feb. 22 2016
Wore them for the first time the other day, had lots of compliments. Very pretty! I would have given 5 stars, but I think I may be allergic to the hooks of these earrings - I have a severe nickel allergy and have problems wearing anything but pure gold/steel/titanium. After wearing these for the whole day, my lobes felt a little irritated. Still pleased with this purchase - will just try swapping out the hooks for ones I know I can wear.

AUKEY 5000mAh " Lipstick Style " Ultra Portable Charger External Battery Power Bank with AiPower Smart Charging for Apple iPhone 6S , 6S Plus , 6 , 6 Plus and Android Devices - Black
Offered by Aukey Direct
Price: CDN$ 35.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended!, Feb. 22 2016
Small, light & perfect for my uses! It's slightly larger than a highlighter, and recharges my Nexus 4 completely. It's perfect for those days when I use my phone as a gps and drain the battery by the early evening. No more will I be caught out with a dead phone. This is small and light enough to keep in my purse without noticing the extra bulk. This is exactly what I wanted. I have a much larger capacity one at home for blackout situations, but this is perfect for on-the-go.

Armarkat C18HML/MH Cat Bed Laurel Green/Beige
Armarkat C18HML/MH Cat Bed Laurel Green/Beige
Price: CDN$ 40.80
12 used & new from CDN$ 37.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely snuggly bed!, Feb. 22 2016
My cats love this. The smaller one (9lbs) loves caves and burrowing, and she spends hours every day in it. The bigger one (21lbs) *just* fits in here (he is long, tall and 2lbs overweight to give you an idea). I bought this size as I was looking for a 'cave' that would fit both, which it does. The bigger one just has to manoeuvre to get in there.The interior is incredibly soft and thick, and the bed seems well put together. I am happy with this purchase, and would recommend to others.

Humans of New York: Stories
Humans of New York: Stories
by Brandon Stanton
Price: CDN$ 20.29
56 used & new from CDN$ 18.38

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favourites., Jan. 20 2016
I adore the Humans of New York blog. I've followed it for years, and find this book to be well-thought out and put together, with good quality paper, printing and binding. This book highlights some of the most incredible, poignant and human things I have enjoyed seeing over the past few years. These pages serve to remind me that there are good people in this world when I forget; and that everybody in this world has a story, a struggle, and a dream. It also reminds me that NYC is an incredible place where people from all over the world come to work hard and make a good life for themselves. Easy to flip through, it offers the classic one-liners as well as series of photographs/interviews.
If you have never heard of HONY, go to the website, take a look. Yes, it's all available online, but this book... This book draws you into the magic with no distractions. I get lost in this book. It is a treat every time I open it.
If you are familiar with HONY and haven't already got this book, GET ON IT!

Have a Little Pun: 16 Notecards and Envelopes
Have a Little Pun: 16 Notecards and Envelopes
by Frida Clements
Edition: Cards
Price: CDN$ 22.50
27 used & new from CDN$ 8.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy., Jan. 20 2016
I really like these. I love having quirky cards to send notes on, and these are ones I send to people I *really* like. Good quality paper stock - you get what you expect from the photos.

ZOJI Zojirushi SM-SA60-BA Stainless Steel Mug, 20-Ounce, Black
ZOJI Zojirushi SM-SA60-BA Stainless Steel Mug, 20-Ounce, Black
Price: CDN$ 45.77
96 used & new from CDN$ 44.33

5.0 out of 5 stars You won't regret this one!, Jan. 20 2016
All those good reviews are actually true! This thing keeps my tea/coffee super hot for a shockingly long time. The lid is very secure against spills and easy to release with one hand while driving, both of which are difficult to find and priceless to have! Worth. Every. Penny. If somehow I destroy this (can't imagine how - dropped it a few times already and no dings) I would totally buy another one.

Human Happiness
Human Happiness
by Brian Fawcett
8 used & new from CDN$ 27.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended! Love this book!, Oct. 15 2015
This review is from: Human Happiness (Paperback)
I love this book. I'm not typicaly one for memoir, but this book is one of my all-time favourites of all genres. Funny, sweet, heartbreaking... I laughed out loud numerous times, I cried several times, and overall, recommend the hell out of this book. Written beautifully by a Canadian treasure, I can't imagine anyone NOT loving this book!

3M(TM) Privacy Filter Widescreen Notebooks, 15.6 Inch, (PF15.6W)
3M(TM) Privacy Filter Widescreen Notebooks, 15.6 Inch, (PF15.6W)
Price: CDN$ 71.96
18 used & new from CDN$ 64.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended!, May 28 2015
Exactly what I was expecting. 3M produces incomporable quality filters, in my opinion. It fits my laptop screen perfectly, and works exactly as I'd hoped. Highly recommended, and worth the price!

Candywe PU Flip Wallet Card Pouch Stand Leather Case Cover For LG Google Nexus 5 Purple
Offered by Candyweca
Price: CDN$ 4.69

3.0 out of 5 stars but it works just fine., May 28 2015
It's about the quality I was expecting for the price - I wasn't pleasantly surprised, but it was entirely reasonable. It is not my go-to case, but it works just fine.

BIRUGEAR Portable Hard Shell Hard Drive / GPS EVA Carrying Case - Black
BIRUGEAR Portable Hard Shell Hard Drive / GPS EVA Carrying Case - Black
Offered by emaxland
Price: CDN$ 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit my Seagate portable hard drive perfectly and had a ..., May 28 2015
Fit my Seagate portable hard drive perfectly and had a place to put the cable. It's exactly what I was hoping for - a hard case that enables me to bring my portable hard drive with me without worrying about damage.

Page: 1 | 2