Profile for Listener in Lithonia > Reviews

Content by Listener in Li...

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Listener in Lithonia "mikkiatl" (Lithonia, GA United States)

Heart Break
Heart Break
Price: CDN$ 10.85
35 used & new from CDN$ 2.49

4.0 out of 5 stars A very good effort, May 15 2002
This review is from: Heart Break (Audio CD)
I was never a New Edition fan but I did enjoy this cd very much. The only thing that could have made it better was the NE Heartbreak remix. That was great to dance to back in the day!! Where is it? The cd version pales in comparison. Maybe one day, they will re-release it with that added on.

Where Is Love
Where Is Love
Price: CDN$ 17.13
26 used & new from CDN$ 5.62

4.0 out of 5 stars I am Bobby's biggest fan, May 15 2002
This review is from: Where Is Love (Audio CD)
This is another good one from Bobby Caldwell. I started out a fan of that first GREAT single; you know of which one I speak. And One Saturday morning, I accepted that I was just hooked forever after hearing Carry On played in its entirety. This cd has so many highlights that it more than makes up for any low points the unbiased may find. Carrie Ann, with its sense of humor about non-malicious voyeurism and the gorgeous title track, Rina, and One Love are just such great songs. My favorite is Lovelite! You just have to turn it up and let it get you. Nice work!

Showing Our True Colors: A Fun, Easy Guide for Understanding and Appreciating Yourself and Others
by Mary Miscisin
13 used & new from CDN$ 28.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Personality Analysis Tool, Dec 21 2001
I took the True Colors Workshop a few years ago and found it very enlightening. This book was a fantastic refresher! It really helps you to understand your own personality and how you relate to others. Especially useful are the sections on the colors under stress. It isn't really a substitute for the workshops because there is no facilitator to answer your questions and to help you with understanding all the colors of your personality but it does go into depth about the foundations of the True Colors theory. I thought it was great! I have ordered another to give as a gift to introduce a co-worker to True Colors. I think it can help her with all her interactions.

Graduate school: Winning Strategies For Getting In With Or Without Excellent Grades
by Dave G. Mumby
31 used & new from CDN$ 1.43

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good -- Don't know about the results yet, Sept. 10 2001
This book, while very helpful and packed with information is mostly for the undergraduate interested in pursuing an advanced degree. I have been out for quite some time so I am not sure if I will get many answers to my tough questions.

What Type Am I?: Discover Who You Really Are
What Type Am I?: Discover Who You Really Are
by Renee Baron
Price: CDN$ 13.00
42 used & new from CDN$ 4.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, Sept. 10 2001
I am very interested in MBTI related things and this book is very informative and even easy to read for a layman like me. I found it helpful and enjoyable.

Price: CDN$ 15.78
12 used & new from CDN$ 8.11

4.0 out of 5 stars Terrific !, Feb. 3 2000
This review is from: Camera Never Lies (Audio CD)
I once sat in the rain to listen to Michael Franks in concert and would gladly do so again if I hear The Camera Never Lies and Island Life. I love Innuendo! It's such a quiet, sexy song. This is my current favorite Michael Franks title.

Price: CDN$ 15.78
12 used & new from CDN$ 8.11

4.0 out of 5 stars Terrific !, Feb. 3 2000
This review is from: Camera Never Lies (Audio CD)