Profile for Lynda > Reviews

Content by Lynda

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Lynda

Take Me Home
Take Me Home
by John Denver
11 used & new from CDN$ 26.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a treasure!, April 23 2013
This review is from: Take Me Home (Hardcover)
As a huge fan of John Denver, I was thrilled to find a book written by him still in stock. Even though used, the seller had it in excellent condition and delivery came quick.

Cooking with Giovanni Caboto
Cooking with Giovanni Caboto
by The Caboto Club of Windsor
Price: CDN$ 21.94
29 used & new from CDN$ 21.94

4.0 out of 5 stars Colorful, Easy to follow!, April 23 2013
I like the way the book is laid out; by regions in Italy. However on another note, since the food is by region, one must search a bit to compare similar types of dishes. I am glad I bought it however. i tried 3 recipes so far and liked 2/3.

Norpro 2268 Rotary Egg Beater
Norpro 2268 Rotary Egg Beater
Price: CDN$ 23.90
11 used & new from CDN$ 17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Husband happy, April 23 2013
I bought this for my husband. He uses it all the time and loves the way it works. Very smooth!!

Clicking with Your Dog: Step-By-Step in Pictures
Clicking with Your Dog: Step-By-Step in Pictures
by Peggy Tillman
Price: CDN$ 16.62
36 used & new from CDN$ 5.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and reader friendly!, April 23 2013
It is easy to navigate through and it is not necessary to follow the book page to page. So, if you have a particular concern or area of focus, you can go right to it.

I Am
I Am
Price: CDN$ 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, Wonderful, Inspiring!!!!, March 1 2013
This review is from: I Am (Kindle Edition)
I looooooooooove this book!!!!!! I am resonating with it in an amazing way! It feels like it was already a part of me and I am remembering it. This book came to me in its perfect timing. 'I Am: A Journey to Enlightenment' is a book I could not put down. The flow in your style of writing brought me right into the experience. As I stepped into each moment, I felt myself shifting into a realization to awaken more of who 'I Am'. It is a book I will read several times for the wonderful teachings it brings. Thank you Stephen for sharing your journey with us. I rate your book 5 stars!!!

Grace
Grace
Price: CDN$ 20.92
31 used & new from CDN$ 13.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Snatam Kaur, July 22 2011
This review is from: Grace (Audio CD)
GraceThis is by far my favorite album she has. I listen to it over and over. She has an amazing talent and sweeps you away with her peaceful music and voice.

I AM: The Power of Discovering Who You Really Are
I AM: The Power of Discovering Who You Really Are
by Howard Falco
Price: CDN$ 14.44
38 used & new from CDN$ 7.93

5.0 out of 5 stars I Am, July 22 2011
I Am This is a wonderful book. The author shares his knowledge which is very informative. I would highly recommend this book to family and friends and anyone looking to embrace the essence of our own being.