ARRAY(0xc056c768)

Profile for Nancy > Reviews

Content by Nancy
Top Reviewer Ranking: 445

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Nancy
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)

Greatest Hits Vol. 2
Greatest Hits Vol. 2
Price: CDN$ 17.17
30 used & new from CDN$ 9.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Memories, March 9 2014
This review is from: Greatest Hits Vol. 2 (Audio CD)
One of those albums where each song has a memory! Bob Seger at his finest. The CD has a range of popular hits that will have you singing along.

Cody Karey
Cody Karey
Price: CDN$ 13.04
20 used & new from CDN$ 8.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Listening, March 9 2014
This review is from: Cody Karey (Audio CD)
This is a new, fresh voice. I heard Cody Karey perform on Marilyn Denis and ordered his album shortly afterward. I was not disappointed! Rich voice, lovely arrangements!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, March 9 2014
I gave my grand daughter the cupcake set for Christmas. The cookies I bought to keep at my house for when she visits. It is a favourite toy and she spends a lot of time playing with it. It is durable and colourful and just plain cute!

Wherever You Are: My Love Will Find You
Wherever You Are: My Love Will Find You
by Nancy Tillman
Edition: Board book
Price: CDN$ 8.54
29 used & new from CDN$ 2.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Delightful, Jan. 1 2014
This small book has a big message. With whimsical pictures, it expresses unconditional love. You don't have to be a child to appreciate the purpose of this book. I gave it to my son, in his thirty-second year, to read to his son. A wonderful gift for any one you love!

Melissa & Doug Bake & Decorate Cupcake Set
Melissa & Doug Bake & Decorate Cupcake Set
Price: CDN$ 19.99
7 used & new from CDN$ 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and Fun, Jan. 1 2014
I bought this for my granddaughter for Christmas. She is two and spent most of Christmas day playing with it. The pan is strong and the cupcakes wooden so they are very durable. She loves the removable candles and the oven mitt. The colours are nice. I would recommend this product for young children. It will last a long time and is charming!

The Kitchen House: A Novel
The Kitchen House: A Novel
by Kathleen Grissom
Price: CDN$ 12.64
90 used & new from CDN$ 0.74

5.0 out of 5 stars The Kitchen House, Oct. 24 2011
I thoroughly enjoyed this story. It was a page turner from the beginning and tugged at heart strings in many places. The characters were real and, like any good story, you hated to leave them when the last page was read. I couldn't seem to stop reading late into the night with this novel! I highly recommend it.

KitchenAid KCO223CU Convection Countertop Oven, Contour Silver
KitchenAid KCO223CU Convection Countertop Oven, Contour Silver
Price: CDN$ 142.82
6 used & new from CDN$ 129.99

4.0 out of 5 stars KitchenAid KCO223CU Oven, Oct. 24 2011
I purchased this product as there are only two of us living in the house now. It has been used regularly and I have no complaints. I assume I am saving energy by not heating up the wall oven. There was not an energy star label attached so I am not sure of the amount of energy it uses (hence the four star rating instead of five). This counter oven looks good and is easy to wipe out. I like the several choices of rack heights available and the drip pan works well. It holds a good sized casserole dish. I have baked biscuits in it and was very pleased. I would recommend this oven to anyone who cooks smaller amounts of food. So far it has all the features of my larger oven, just not the room.