Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage Personal Care Furniture Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store Cycling Tools minions
Profile for Spud > Reviews

Content by Spud

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Spud

Esky® Solar Powered Outdoor LED String Light, 55ft 17m 100 LED String Lights for Patio, Garden, Christmas, Party, Wedding (warm)
Offered by Hisgadget Canada
Price: CDN$ 22.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, May 21 2015
Happy with purchase!

MIU France Stainless Steel Magnetic Knife Bar, 15-Inch
MIU France Stainless Steel Magnetic Knife Bar, 15-Inch
Price: CDN$ 39.99
2 used & new from CDN$ 39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It seems very good quality. I am happy with my purchase, May 21 2015
I researched this before buying. It seems very good quality. I am happy with my purchase...

Dar Folding TV Tray, Park Place Capri Breeze Folding Table, 2-Pack
Dar Folding TV Tray, Park Place Capri Breeze Folding Table, 2-Pack
Price: CDN$ 59.99
6 used & new from CDN$ 59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, April 17 2015
Very solid and easy to fold unfold...Excellent

Toast Rack s/s 19cm Long Guaranteed quality
Toast Rack s/s 19cm Long Guaranteed quality
Offered by MANDELSTAM
Price: CDN$ 6.30

4.0 out of 5 stars Design perfect but unfortunately too small, Nov. 5 2011
This item was exactly what I was looking for. Everything about it was #1 including Customer service. However, as it came from the UK I am assuming that they slice their bread thinner there. If there were five slots rather than six it would probably work. As it is it makes a mess trying to squeeze the toast in to the slot. This is a item that is very difficult to find in Canada. I will continue to search the internet in hope of finding a larger one...

Full English Breakfast - Toast Rack 20cm Side Plate
Full English Breakfast - Toast Rack 20cm Side Plate
Offered by Pink Cat Shop
Price: CDN$ 8.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, Nov. 5 2011
I totally misunderstood what this item was. I thought I was ordering a toast rack. I paid over $20.00 Cnd for this item with shipping charges. As a side plate I could have purchased one (or twenty)similar at the Dollar store.I will be much more careful on future purchases...

DURAGADGET Red Genuine Leather Case/Cover With Adjustable Stand For Amazon Kindle 3 (Keyboard)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased, Jan. 8 2011
I had my Kindle a few months before buying this ad on. I found that it was exactly what I hoped it would be.That is, very convenient.The price was fair and included a car charger. I couldn't believe it came all the way from Great Britain!Just this morning I canceled an order I'd placed with Amazon.com because the item price was double to Canada once the shipping was added???