Profile for landshark > Reviews

Content by landshark

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

landshark

Mabis Healthcare Dmi Suction Cup Grab Bar, 24-Inch
Mabis Healthcare Dmi Suction Cup Grab Bar, 24-Inch
Price: CDN$ 26.68
2 used & new from CDN$ 26.68

5.0 out of 5 stars Things that really work!, June 21 2014
This grab bar works great. Very strong suction and easy to use. Place it anywhere in the shower you wish and it's good to go. You'll feel much more secure with this device to hold on to. Highly recommended.

Nite Ize FAMT-03-01 Tool Holster Stretch Clip on Tool Holster with Stretch Capability
Price: CDN$ 9.99
9 used & new from CDN$ 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great replacement case for your Leatherman, Feb. 5 2014
Have you ever wished for a better Leatherman case? Look no further. This unit is built well and looks rugged. It stretches around the tool you insert into it which allows for a perfect fit. It has a belt loop on the back of the case to hold the case onto your belt or you can use the clip to attach it to the waist band of your pants. The flap is held to the body by a snap which is way better than hook and loop fastening that just wears out prematurely.

Highly recommended for it's durability and functionality. And a decent price too.....

eGear Tag-It Dual Function Signal Light (Red)
eGear Tag-It Dual Function Signal Light (Red)
Offered by Urban Inspirations
Price: CDN$ 22.28
2 used & new from CDN$ 22.28

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Safety Device, Feb. 5 2014
I bought this to hang from my rear tail bag on the motorcycle and act as a hazard warning light. It works real well. Very bright and will warn others of your position easily.

This item would be great for joggers, bicyclists, hikers or hang it on your dog's collar and you'll always know where their at when dark.

This unit is contained in a plastic housing and is not as tuff as you would expect a metal carbine to be.

PCmover Essentials For Win 7
PCmover Essentials For Win 7

1.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't move for me..., May 22 2012
If the product did what it said it would do on the package it would be selling for a lot more than what they're charging. However, after loading the software, following each step of the directions carefully and tending to the operation for about 4 hours I got an error message that stated it failed to do the job and that I should just start over and try again. So after several more hours of tending to the job... same message. I called their support line and they really had no better answers to the trouble at hand. At least non that would cause the product to work and save me a lot of grief. And as it turns out, had the software actually transferred the apps etc. that I needed to the new computer, it may have very well ruined my new computer I was told by the computer guy at out local computer fix it store. Don't buy PCmover if you're trying to save the stuff from the old computer to transfer it to a new one., it won't work. Not to mention the hours of waisted time you'll spend. Believe me, the aggrivation is not worth it.
Now get this... I emailed Amazon.ca and told them of my grief and asked if I could get a refund, even though I had opened the package and used it. The answer was yes and that they were sorry it didn't work out. Amazon, you're a great place to shop. No hassle returns and quick at it as well. I'll always use amazon.ca and you should too.

167 Tax Tips for Canadian Small Business: Beat the Taxman to Keep More Money in Your Business
by Stephen Thompson

5.0 out of 5 stars Great advice!, June 18 2011
If you have little information on how to beat the tax man for your small business, then this is the book for you. Easy to understand and apply. A must read especially if you're just starting out. I started a handyman business this year (2011) and now feel a lot more comfortable as I head toward the tax deadline. Worth every penny. It will definitely pay for itself.