Profile for Martha > Reviews

Content by Martha

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Martha

Page: 1 | 2
Esky EP-R200-B2 Remote Control Pet Dog Training Collar Static Shock and Vibration (with Individual Correction for Each Dog)-Two Collars
Offered by Hisgadget Canada
Price: CDN$ 75.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use and to figure out, Feb. 26 2015
Bought this for my two dogs - Puli breed. Only needed to use the vibration function (thankfully). The vibration worked well at distracting the dogs enough to correct their behaviour. Easy to use and to figure out. The collars were a little cheap on quality and seeing as you only need to use these for training, it's not really an important detail.

SLEEP SAFE BED BUG, DUST MITE, and ALLERGEN PROOF - STANDARD Pillow ZipCover, Size: Standard 21" x 27" Pillow ENCASEMENT - compare price

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, Feb. 26 2015
Great quality.

Superior Egyptian Cotton Unisex Large Terry Bath Robe, White
Superior Egyptian Cotton Unisex Large Terry Bath Robe, White
Price: CDN$ 56.83
3 used & new from CDN$ 56.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, Feb. 26 2015
Excellent quality. Thick, lush, and soft. Great value as this robe is more luxurious than thought by the price.

Briggs & Riley U121CXW-7 Baseline International Carry-On Wide Upright Suitcase, Olive, Medium
Price: CDN$ 599.00
5 used & new from CDN$ 599.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality suitcase, Feb. 26 2015
Excellent quality suitcase. Roomy. I can travel and not worry about bringing back extra as I can expand the suitcase to fit more. Heavy duty zippers. I would definitely buy again.

Howard Leight MAX1-USA Uncorded Foam Earplugs Box, 200 Pair
Howard Leight MAX1-USA Uncorded Foam Earplugs Box, 200 Pair
Offered by Urban Inspirations
Price: CDN$ 52.10
6 used & new from CDN$ 52.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality and they do work for reducing the noise ..., Feb. 26 2015
I use these all the time. Excellent quality and they do work for reducing the noise that you hear. Great value.

Briggs & Riley 256-Olive-12x19.8x9 Large Travel Satchel
Briggs & Riley 256-Olive-12x19.8x9 Large Travel Satchel
Price: CDN$ 239.00
3 used & new from CDN$ 239.00

5.0 out of 5 stars This bag is excellent quality and is very big, Feb. 26 2015
This bag is excellent quality and is very big. It does fit the airline requirements for carry on but it may not if packed too full. Easy to carry with the shoulder strap. Heavy duty zipper. It has pockets inside which are handy for sorting smaller items.

Nearly Natural 6549 Boston Fern with Wicker Decorative Silk Plant, Green
Nearly Natural 6549 Boston Fern with Wicker Decorative Silk Plant, Green
6 used & new from CDN$ 75.19

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay, Feb. 26 2015
This was my first faux fern that I have purchased. It's not as full looking as in the picture, I am assuming because they positioned ALL the fronds to the front, which is useless. However, the fronds themselves do look real and are of good quality.

Armarkat S8502 Premium Pinus Sylvestris Wood Cat Tree
Armarkat S8502 Premium Pinus Sylvestris Wood Cat Tree
Price: CDN$ 219.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Cat Tree, Feb. 26 2015
I did a lot of research on cat trees before I purchased this one. What I liked about it was it's relatively narrow and tall size, and the fact that it is made from solid wood pieces and not particle board; also was a key deciding factor was that there was NO carpet. To me carpet would mean having to vacuum the perches and cubbies. Instead, I just wipe/dust this cat tree. The pillows in the cubbies are removable, which is great because I just throw them in the wash. AND, the size is perfect for an apartment.

So, does my cats like it? You bet. Although the cubbies are a little too small for my large male cats (only con I noticed), my small female cat loves them. My large male cat loves the perches. And all cats use it for stretching and scratching.

Also, it is very well constructed, easy to assemble and easy to disassemble for moving, which I have done. I would definitely buy again. Please note that I have had this cat tree for almost a year. My cats were also adults when I got it, although they didn't take to it immediately, they use it all the time now.

Nearly Natural 6635 Puff Ivy with Vase Decorative Silk Plant, Green
Nearly Natural 6635 Puff Ivy with Vase Decorative Silk Plant, Green
Price: CDN$ 66.07
7 used & new from CDN$ 66.07

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay, it looks real enough but who would ..., Nov. 11 2014
It's okay, it looks real enough but who would want a bushy ivy? Ivies are trailing plants, which this one is not (even a little bit which I had erroneously thought it was). If you want bushy, buy this plant. Otherwise, be aware that it is not a trailing ivy.

LINENSPA® Premium Mattress Protector -100% Waterproof - Hypoallergenic - 10 Year Warranty - Twin
Offered by LinenSpa CA
Price: CDN$ 69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, Nov. 11 2014
Great value for the money. Exactly what I was looking for.

Page: 1 | 2