Profile for Martha > Reviews

Content by Martha

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Martha

Mauviel- M'Heritage M250C 6501.00 5-Piece Copper Cookware Set, Cast Iron Handle
Mauviel- M'Heritage M250C 6501.00 5-Piece Copper Cookware Set, Cast Iron Handle
Offered by grabthesale
Price: CDN$ 1,501.84

4.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous but very heavy, June 9 2014
I absolutely love the set. And even though I haven't cooked with them yet I can say that they are very heavy. I wasn't expecting that. So, be forewarned, gorgeous, well made BUT heavy!

Manduka MS/L-SAGE MatSak Large Sage Yoga Mat Carrier (Sage)
Manduka MS/L-SAGE MatSak Large Sage Yoga Mat Carrier (Sage)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great yoga mat bag, Dec 6 2011
I bought this bag to carry the Black Mat pro. The size of the Black Mat pro fits extremely well into this bag with little effort to put the mat in and take out. I love that there are two sections to this bag. Enough to put the mat in one section and in the other I can put a water bottle, towel, running shoes (for a workout AFTER yoga) and more. This bag is comfortable to carry over the shoulder and is very well made. I also like the small interior pocket where I can put my keys, lock and other little essentials.

Manduka BM71  BlackMatPRO 71-Inch Yoga and Pilates Mat (Black)
Manduka BM71 BlackMatPRO 71-Inch Yoga and Pilates Mat (Black)
Price: CDN$ 100.00
4 used & new from CDN$ 100.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Best yoga mat, Dec 6 2011
I did a lot of research before I bought this yoga mat. My biggest need was a thick mat as I find the thinner mats do not offer enough protection for my joints/spine. This mat offers that protection. I was also a little concerned about how heavy this mat was, as a lot of the reviewers mentioned the weight. I do not find the weight of this mat to be an issue. I bought the Manduka large Sak to carry this mat in and find that it's quite manageable walking to and from yoga class (approximately 30 minutes of walking). I also found no issues with it being slippery. Quite the reverse; it's a very sticky mat.