Profile for Martha > Reviews

Content by Martha

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Martha

Nearly Natural 6635 Puff Ivy with Vase Decorative Silk Plant, Green
Nearly Natural 6635 Puff Ivy with Vase Decorative Silk Plant, Green
Price: CDN$ 51.53
8 used & new from CDN$ 51.53

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay, it looks real enough but who would ..., Nov. 11 2014
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
It's okay, it looks real enough but who would want a bushy ivy? Ivies are trailing plants, which this one is not (even a little bit which I had erroneously thought it was). If you want bushy, buy this plant. Otherwise, be aware that it is not a trailing ivy.

LINENSPA® Premium Mattress Protector -100% Waterproof - Hypoallergenic - 10 Year Warranty - Twin
Offered by LinenSpa CA
Price: CDN$ 69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, Nov. 11 2014
Great value for the money. Exactly what I was looking for.

Keurig 2.0 K500 Brewer, Black
Keurig 2.0 K500 Brewer, Black
Price: CDN$ 149.99
2 used & new from CDN$ 149.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes, I love my Keurig!, Nov. 11 2014
Even with all the negative comments about the DRM, I love this brewer. So, I have to use coffee with the Keurig stamp. Keurig has a nice selection of coffee, teas, and hot chocolate. Yes, you cannot buy discount k-cups (crappy coffee in my opinion), but if you truly love coffee, you'll be spending that little extra to have a great tasting cup. I love how I can supersize my brew, which is why I bought this brewer to begin with. No more teeny weeny cups of coffee. And the digital display is a touch pad, makes selecting very easy. Honestly, maybe I am naive in the world of k-cup as I have not previously owned a Keurig but I have absolutely no regrets about my purchase. And, I would absolutely recommend this brewer.

Mauviel- M'Heritage M250C 6501.00 5-Piece Copper Cookware Set, Cast Iron Handle
Mauviel- M'Heritage M250C 6501.00 5-Piece Copper Cookware Set, Cast Iron Handle

4.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous but very heavy, June 9 2014
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
I absolutely love the set. And even though I haven't cooked with them yet I can say that they are very heavy. I wasn't expecting that. So, be forewarned, gorgeous, well made BUT heavy!

Manduka MS/L-SAGE MatSak Large Sage Yoga Mat Carrier (Sage)
Manduka MS/L-SAGE MatSak Large Sage Yoga Mat Carrier (Sage)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great yoga mat bag, Dec 6 2011
I bought this bag to carry the Black Mat pro. The size of the Black Mat pro fits extremely well into this bag with little effort to put the mat in and take out. I love that there are two sections to this bag. Enough to put the mat in one section and in the other I can put a water bottle, towel, running shoes (for a workout AFTER yoga) and more. This bag is comfortable to carry over the shoulder and is very well made. I also like the small interior pocket where I can put my keys, lock and other little essentials.

Manduka BM71  BlackMatPRO 71-Inch Yoga and Pilates Mat (Black)
Manduka BM71 BlackMatPRO 71-Inch Yoga and Pilates Mat (Black)
Offered by Limolin
Price: CDN$ 104.99
9 used & new from CDN$ 90.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Best yoga mat, Dec 6 2011
I did a lot of research before I bought this yoga mat. My biggest need was a thick mat as I find the thinner mats do not offer enough protection for my joints/spine. This mat offers that protection. I was also a little concerned about how heavy this mat was, as a lot of the reviewers mentioned the weight. I do not find the weight of this mat to be an issue. I bought the Manduka large Sak to carry this mat in and find that it's quite manageable walking to and from yoga class (approximately 30 minutes of walking). I also found no issues with it being slippery. Quite the reverse; it's a very sticky mat.