Profile for Ozweepay > Reviews

Content by Ozweepay

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Ozweepay (Canada)

Le Pan TC 970 9.7-Inch Multi-Touch Google Android Froyo 2.2 OS
Le Pan TC 970 9.7-Inch Multi-Touch Google Android Froyo 2.2 OS
3 used & new from CDN$ 219.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little tablet, kid's love it!, Feb. 15 2012
Bought one of these for our kid's, it turned out to be excellent, so we bought another one for both of them. Now no more fighting over our iPad, or Acer A500 tablet.
Loaded up for them with all the coolest apps (Angry Birds, etc) from the Android Marketplace, and most of them are free!! For those unfamiliar with the Android Marketplace, it's basically the Apple Store online for purchasing and downloading apps for this tablet (again, many of them are free). NOTE: the Ipad has hundreds of thousands of apps available. The Android Tablet Marketplace has mere thousands, but how many do you really need? There's more than enough apps for this tablet to keep the average user happy.
USB connection to connect to your PC, you can load it up with music and movies. Netflix is also available on this tablet.
Feels very sturdy, not cheap or flimsy.
Great tablet, great price!
You can find a case for the tablet, it's actually made for the HP TouchPad, but this tablet fits in it perfectly. You can trim out a small piece on the edges of it to accomodate the volume and USB port. And they're cheap as well, found on the usual online places.

Acer XE.H6LPN.003 Iconia A500-10S32h 10.1-Inch Screen Android 3.0 Tablet
Acer XE.H6LPN.003 Iconia A500-10S32h 10.1-Inch Screen Android 3.0 Tablet

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tablet, replaced my iPad, Oct. 10 2011
I love this tablet, I also own an Ipad, and I liked the features that the Acer tablet has over the Ipad.
-Flash video enabled
-USB ports
-HDMI out
-awesome battery life
-Memory card slot for expanding the system memory
I still love the iPad, don't get me wrong. The wife uses it now, I use the Acer Iconia more. I was originally going to get the iPad2, but thought it wasn't much of a step up from the iPad 1, so I thought this would be worth a shot. Glad I did, it's great! Hundreds of apps, compared to thousands for the iPad, but I never really used more than 10 on the iPad, really. Tons of new apps are being added daily to the android "market" (it's like app store for android,) cool games (yes, Angry Birds,) utilities, great selection of free apps, too.
Buy an iPad2 if you want to try it out and have the current trendy gadget, but for a more useful and powerful tablet, try the Acer, it doesn't disappoint.