Profile for Adriana > Reviews

Content by Adriana

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Adriana "Adri" (Mississauga, ON. Canada)

One Week (Bilingual)
One Week (Bilingual)
DVD ~ Joshua Jackson
Price: CDN$ 11.98
26 used & new from CDN$ 3.98

5.0 out of 5 stars An Inspiration!, May 21 2009
This review is from: One Week (Bilingual) (DVD)
I was impressed with the idea of the movie since I saw the website and completely drawn to the theater. My expectations where more than met! A very intelligent narrative of the story and great acting, that takes us to the core of the principal character (Ben). This story is about our own struggle, how e sometimes make decisions in our lives to please others rather than to be happy with our selves. He needed a Cancer prognosis to wake him up and realize that life was happening while he was still trying to figure it out. I enjoyed seeing Joshua Jackson in this role since I truly admire him and believe he has tons of talent, he is smart, sexy and a bit cynical, which fitted perfectly for the role of Ben.
Now regarding the exceptional portrait of Canada, I have to say I felt struck at my core to see not only the amazing natural beauty of this Country, but also how the personality of Canada came through this movie in such a subtle but intense way.
As others have said before me, do not expect this movie to have a complicated plot, just expect the evolution of a simple man into a great human being.
5-Stars and definitely will be an addition to my collection.
I hope to see much more Canadian talent like this movie in the future!!