Profile for Rule62 > Reviews

Content by Rule62

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Rule62 (Ontario, Canada)

The Psychic in You: Understand and Harness Your Natural Psychic Power
The Psychic in You: Understand and Harness Your Natural Psychic Power
by Jeffrey A. Wands
Price: CDN$ 13.71
52 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Are you kidding me...?, July 12 2008
This reminded me of a MadTV-Stuart Larkin-"Look What I Can Do!" skit! I honestly can't believe how full of himself this guy is. His dictation of a session with one of his clients seemed just a vague as a carnival gypsy's would. I personally purchased this book for the "heartfelt meditations" that Stacey Wolfauthor mentioned but found it to be lacking.

If you're looking for a complete recap of this "author's" life, you'll probably enjoy this book as it's more autobiographical than anything. However, if you're looking for tools to actually help you develope your psychic abilities, I suggest you look elsewhere.

Life is too short for bad books.

The Mephisto Club: A Novel
The Mephisto Club: A Novel
by Tess Gerritsen
64 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, Feb. 24 2007
I think that Ms. Gerritsen is quickly becoming one of my favourite authors! I really enjoyed Body Double (my first Gerritsen book) and looked forward to picking this one up. I'm glad I did! In fact, I think I enjoyed The Mephisto Club even more than Body Double. It's just one of those books that leaves me wanting to do more research... somewhat like Da Vinci Code did.

The Lovely Bones
The Lovely Bones
by Alice Sebold
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
89 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful..., Jan. 21 2007
I found The Lovely Bones to have a beautiful concept of heaven. I only came across this book because my neighbour found the circumstances surrounding the girls death too graphic for her... it upset her too much when she thought of her own children. It's a short section in the book which I found necessary in order to understand the bigger picture. I have recommended this book to many people and everyone I know that has read it, thoroughly enjoyed it. I would definitely read this authors work again.

Luminous Mind
Luminous Mind
by Joel Levey
Price: CDN$ 14.97
34 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Lots of great information!, Jan. 21 2007
This review is from: Luminous Mind (Paperback)
Sought through Prayer and Meditation... I know very little about both however, this book gave me plenty of techniques on meditation and much to my surprise, many of the things I currently enjoy doing can easily be turned into a form of meditation. I found this book to be absolutely filled with information and is a great starting point for someone new to meditation.

Body Double: A Rizzoli & Isles Novel
Body Double: A Rizzoli & Isles Novel
by Tess Gerritsen
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: CDN$ 8.54
143 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Thoroughly enjoyable!, Jan. 21 2007
This was my first Tess Gerritsen book but definitely won't be my last. Only after I finished the book did I find out that it was fourth in a series with these characters... It's a shame that I didn't start at the beginning of this series but Body Double stands perfectly fine on it's own and I will continue with her next book.