Profile for happy > Reviews

Content by happy

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

happy

Cuisinart SPB-600C SmartPower Deluxe Blender (Die-Cast)
Cuisinart SPB-600C SmartPower Deluxe Blender (Die-Cast)
Price: CDN$ 79.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Blender, March 27 2011
I have had this blender for over a month now and have used it several times. I mostly use it to make smoothies. I have had no problems so far. It takes a while to crush the frozen fruit and I sometimes have to take the lid off and move the fruit around, but the blender is solid and does not 'walk' or move, even when doing tough jobs like crushing frozen fruit. It fits very compactly on my countertop and looks great! It comes apart and is easy to clean. I have bought cheap blenders before, and though this was pricier, I feel it is well worth the money.

DS Game Card Case 24 - Blue - Nintendo DS Standard Edition
DS Game Card Case 24 - Blue - Nintendo DS Standard Edition
2 used & new from CDN$ 42.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Case, Feb. 14 2011
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This case keeps the games organized and protected. It fits perfectly into one of the pockets of the DS Multi Travel Case. Well worth the money.

DS Multi Travel Case - Nintendo DS Standard Edition
DS Multi Travel Case - Nintendo DS Standard Edition

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case (DS Multi Travel Case), Feb. 14 2011
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I chose this case for my child's DSi XL. It fits perfectly! It also holds the charger and the DS Game Card Case 24 - Blue. The handles make it easy for my child to carry around and keeps the DSi XL from being bumped around. It is a fairly compact bag considering it fits all these things in it. I did my research and am very glad I chose this one! Don't hesitate- buy it!