summer boutiques-francophones vpcflyout Pets All-New Kindle sports Tools
Profile for happy > Reviews

Content by happy

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

happy

Cherokee Women's Workwear Scrubs Core Stretch Jr. Fit V-Neck Top, White, X-Large
Offered by HS Wholesale
Price: CDN$ 57.98
2 used & new from CDN$ 57.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Scrub Top, May 19 2016
I take a large in the scrub jacket and an XL in this top and both are form fitted. I take about size 14-16 in women's. This scrub top is slightly dressy and has some stretch to it. It washes well and I hang it to dry. Love it! Highly recommend.

Cherokee Women's Workwear Scrubs Core Stretch Zip Front Warm Up Jacket, White, Large
Price: CDN$ 29.00
2 used & new from CDN$ 29.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent scrub jacket, May 3 2016
Awesome warm up jacket! The large fit great and I am between a Large and XL. It is form fitting but that is what I wanted- don't like it sloppy!! Liked it so much I bought 4 more!!!

Earth Rated Dog Waste Poop Bags, Lavender Scented, 60 Rolls, 900-Count
Earth Rated Dog Waste Poop Bags, Lavender Scented, 60 Rolls, 900-Count
Offered by Earth Rated
Price: CDN$ 39.99
2 used & new from CDN$ 39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent poop bags, April 20 2016
Dispensers work well. Bags smell good. Even my 7 year old says it makes the poop smell better!!!

Vornado Flippi V6 Personal Air Circulator, Passion
Vornado Flippi V6 Personal Air Circulator, Passion
7 used & new from CDN$ 72.51

4.0 out of 5 stars Powerful on High, Feb. 4 2016
The low setting is very low (almost nonexistent!) The high setting is very high and awesome for drying nail polish, which is what I needed it for. Happy with it...

Cuisinart SPB-600C SmartPower Deluxe Blender (Die-Cast)
Cuisinart SPB-600C SmartPower Deluxe Blender (Die-Cast)
Offered by OneDealOutlet Canada
Price: CDN$ 138.18
6 used & new from CDN$ 138.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Blender, March 27 2011
I have had this blender for over a month now and have used it several times. I mostly use it to make smoothies. I have had no problems so far. It takes a while to crush the frozen fruit and I sometimes have to take the lid off and move the fruit around, but the blender is solid and does not 'walk' or move, even when doing tough jobs like crushing frozen fruit. It fits very compactly on my countertop and looks great! It comes apart and is easy to clean. I have bought cheap blenders before, and though this was pricier, I feel it is well worth the money.

DS Game Card Case 24 - Blue - Nintendo DS Standard Edition
DS Game Card Case 24 - Blue - Nintendo DS Standard Edition

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Case, Feb. 14 2011
This case keeps the games organized and protected. It fits perfectly into one of the pockets of the DS Multi Travel Case. Well worth the money.

DS Multi Travel Case - Nintendo DS Standard Edition
DS Multi Travel Case - Nintendo DS Standard Edition

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case (DS Multi Travel Case), Feb. 14 2011
I chose this case for my child's DSi XL. It fits perfectly! It also holds the charger and the DS Game Card Case 24 - Blue. The handles make it easy for my child to carry around and keeps the DSi XL from being bumped around. It is a fairly compact bag considering it fits all these things in it. I did my research and am very glad I chose this one! Don't hesitate- buy it!