Profile for RIGGER1 > Reviews

Content by RIGGER1
Top Reviewer Ranking: 100

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

RIGGER1 (CALGARY, ALBERTA.)
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
OZ Naturals Facial Cleanser Contains Powerful Vitamin C - This Natural Face Wash Is The BEST Anti Aging Facial Cleanser On The Market - It Deep Cleans Pores While Providing 8 Times The Anti Oxidant Protection For A Healthy, Radiant Glow.
Price: CDN$ 30.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Leaves a smooth refreshing feeling on your skin, not greasy, not dry, just perfect.., May 27 2015
I am so pleased with the OZ Vitamin C face serum that I was excited to try it as a cleanser as well.. I have been using OZ products for almost a year now and I can assure you that these are quality products and personally use them on a daily basis.. I am a late 30's male who hasn't used anything on my skin ever until now.. I am an oil driller who works long days outside in the extreme cold/heat all year round, a couple years ago I would laugh that I would use these products.. Time changes, people change, in this case for the better.. First up, I really enjoy using this cleanser before shaving, I find I get a better shave and my skin kind of glows more.. I also use this in the shower, I scrub my face and leave it on while I shampoo and condition my hair, quick rinse and I'm out - no hassle, no time, easy.. The smell is a mild citrus which I enjoy, the small amount (about a dime's size) lathers up nicely.. The product is very fresh - it washes off with no residue or stickiness, it leaves a smooth refreshing feeling on your skin, not greasy, not dry, just perfect.. There are no negatives here, I can't provide anything I dislike about this product.. Thanks for your time, highly recommended!!
I received this product in exchange for an honest review..

Premium Wool Dryer Ball Reusable Natural Fabric Softener 100% Wool Dryer Ball (4 Pack-Cute Eyed monster)
Offered by KaKaXiCA
Price: CDN$ 30.32

4.0 out of 5 stars Work like a charm! No more bounce or softeners.., May 19 2015
I don't know what is in these fun, crazy little eyeballs but they work like a charm.. WARNING - when I first received the package they smelled terrible.. I vented the bag over night in my garage and it went away, some kind of off gas or something.. Anyways, I have been using this little guys steady in my dryer and you no longer need laundry sheets or softeners.. The clothes come out without static and free of wrinkles.. Such an inexpensive way to do laundry.. Great product..

Eachine 3D X4 2.4G 4CH 6 Gyro 180 Degree Rotating RC Quadcopter With LED RTF(Black & Red)
Offered by EachinedirectCA
Price: CDN$ 59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This little drone packs a punch - so much fun!!, May 19 2015
I love the look of this machine, the design and the colours are awesome.. It hardly weighs much but goes hard.. For the price range I was surprised when it took off so fast, I really didn't expect it to have that much power!! The controls are very easy to get used to - after a few hours one can easily begin precision flying.. The first few flights I had a couple pretty good crashes however, even though landing hard there was no damage.. Be careful were you use this, I have had mine at least 35 feet up and almost lost it on a roof not realizing it would go that far up.. I am really impressed with this unit, it's well built, easy to fly, and so much fun to play with.. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Kinivo BTH240 Bluetooth Stereo Headphone - Supports Wireless Music Streaming and Hands-Free calling (Hot Red)
Offered by BlueRigger Canada
Price: CDN$ 56.99

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT SOUND - COMFORT - COLOUR, May 19 2015
Fresh out the box I love the colour (ruby red) of these headphones, I also liked how compact they were for travelling.. It took a couple hours to charge them up - they paired easily (Bluetooth) with my phone and were good to go.. FIRST UP!! These are very comfortable, well sealing, enjoyable headphones to wear, seriously, very well fitting, which I find most important.. The sound was also surprisingly good for this price range, my music was crisp, clean and amply loud enough for me at 3/4 on the dial.. All in all a very good set of headphones for your money - recommended..

OZ Naturals - The BEST Body Moisturizer- This Natural Moisturizer Contains Organic Shea Butter + Olive & Jojoba Oil Whipped Into A Rich & Nourishing Soufflè Which Will Provide Your Skin With A Silky, Shiny Glow!
Price: CDN$ 35.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Immediately replaced my previous brand - excellent quality.., May 19 2015
I live by the mountains - high elevation in Canada is a natural recipe for dry skin.. As a male I really don't like any scent to my moisturizer and was impressed that there was none.. I found this product to provide better absorption with less greasy residue than my previous brand, I also used less product which provided more hydration.. Within a few days I switched over completely and will no longer be using my previous brand.. Excellent natural product that provides high quality moisturizing.. Recommended..

I received this product in exchange for an honest review..

Dazzne P2 Waterproof Action Sports Camera 2.0 Inch TFT Screen Support HD 1080P 180 Degree Image Flip Function Support HDMI Output with Accessories Combo Kits
Offered by Eshopic
Price: CDN$ 247.28
6 used & new from CDN$ 125.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good camera - excellent price.. The only limits are one's imagination, so much fun!!, April 20 2015
I've been playing around with this camera for a week now - I'm really impressed.. I've never owned a Go Pro but from what I see here is essentially a "budget" version of it.. It's a tough little camera, I strapped it on my dog while he played at the dog park for 35 mins, watching the footage was hilarious.. The picture quality and sound are excellent, I have been recording in 960p but you may select 720p/1080p if you want.. I like the extra bases and hinges that were included, the variety of ways this camera can be mounted is only limited to one's imagination.. I never fully ran out of a battery yet however, it was almost dead after about an hour and a half for approximate battery power expectancy.. Just so you know I am not a tech nerd whatsoever so when it comes to all the jargon and parameters please consult a manual.. This camera is very user friendly, I had no experience with these types of cameras whatsoever and found it easy to understand and get the hang of it in about an hour.. Same thing for downloading into your laptop - just a simple process, very user friendly.. I look forward to getting this camera underwater but it's early spring in Canada so that won't be happening yet at the point of this review.. All in all, this is one fun camera and I recommend one to everybody, it's durable, well built and half the price of other similar models.. Your biggest problem is what crazy thing to do with it next.. Enjoy!!

Mpow® Swift Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless Stereo Sweatproof Sport Headphones Earbuds w/ Mic Hands-free Calling, AptX for iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 5 5C 5S 4S iPad, LG G2, Samsung Galaxy S5 S4 S3 Note 3 and Other Android Cell Phones - Suitable for Jogger, Running
Offered by Patec
Price: CDN$ 21.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Very durable with excellent clean sound.. Impressive.., Jan. 29 2015
Usually with these types of earphones at this price point you will not receive durability and sound clarity.. That's what's impressive about this product - you get both!! At this low price point I expected that if they were this durable the sound would be compromised.. To my surprise not at all.. The product paired easily with my phone, the comfort level is good, they don't hurt after an hour and stay in easily during activity.. Most impressive is the sound, they are really clean/clear and are borderline noise cancelling, you would really need to get someone's attention while listening with this earphones, you are really absorbed into the sound.. Great product - highly recommended..

VINOMIO Wine Chiller- Best Single Wine Bottle Chiller -For White, Red, Sparkling Wines and Champagnes - A Favorite Gift for Connoisseurs -Stainless Steel For Durability.
Offered by InnovateMe
Price: CDN$ 18.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use/clean, works great, highly recommended.., Jan. 29 2015
My girlfriend enjoys drinking champagne and usually had to go back to the fridge to top up every now and then.. NOT ANYMORE!! This wine chiller works quite well, she can now leave her champagne out over dinner without the product warming.. This is a really handy invention - simple, easy to use, easy to clean, works well.. Simply leave in your freezer until needed, pop bottle, fill up glass THEN insert wine chiller.. *DO NOT insert wine chiller without removing some liquid first or it won't have room for displacement and cause overflow..* Otherwise, it's that easy.. Perfect for any liquid in a bottle, I gave up drinking 5 years ago but I enjoy sparkling fruit juice/cider during an extensive dinner with company - works great.. I've noticed that not only does the liquid stay cold but the carbonation lasts longer because of the better seal versus regular "plugs".. Great product - recommended!!

Tangerine Lilly Naturals- The BEST Vitamin C Serum For a More Radiant Youthful Glow- an Anti-Aging Elixir Made From Natural and Organic Ingredients - Free Vanilla Organic Lip Balm Included
Offered by Tangerine Lilly
Price: CDN$ 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome product, works great with complimentary lip balm.. Highly recommended!!, Jan. 9 2015
I have been using vitamin c on my face for about 5 months now, I ran out of my other product and decided to give this one a try.. I am really impressed! First up, I like that this is a Canadian company based out of Halifax, there was a complimentary lip balm in with my order that is fantastic for these frigid winter days, it's honestly one of the best I've ever tried.. However, that's another review entirely.. There was a nice business card enclosed in the package, a personal touch, classy.. Now, in case you don't know vitamin C is an incredible anti-aging potion that is doing wonders for me.. I am a 39 year old male oil driller who works outside year round.. I decided last year to start trying some of this stuff to be a little more attentive to myself after a lifetime of neglect.. This product is working.. It reduces lines, tightens, and just brings a glow to my skin I've never had before.. It's especially awesome after shaving and works great right before my face balm.. Lastly, I really like the pump for this product, other products use eye droppers which don't work quite as well in my opinion.. Awesome product - highly recommended.. Enjoy!

OZ Naturals Facial Mask - The BEST Moisturizing Face Mask Contains Rosehip Oil, Pro Vitamin B5 & Amino Acids - This Anti Aging Face Mask Provides A Hydration Tsunami That Deeply Hydrates & Nourishes Your Skin Cells For That Youthful Glow.
Price: CDN$ 25.16

4.0 out of 5 stars Not for me but works well.., Jan. 5 2015
I would regularly never use such a product but I got this sample to try for an honest review.. My girlfriend was trying it out so I gave it a shot as well.. First up, I'm an oil driller, I don't use face masks and it was kind of awkward to do it.. Either way, the results were excellent, the product worked well.. I gave the rest of it to my girlfriend because this is just a little too "out of my comfort zone" to be honest.. However, it did work really well and I'm glad I tried it..

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12