Profile for RIGGER1 > Reviews

Content by RIGGER1
Top Reviewer Ranking: 109

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

RIGGER1 (CALGARY, ALBERTA.)
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
HAHOME LED Fairy String Lights- 5m/17ft 50leds Battery Operated Ultra Thin Silver Wire String Lights with Automatic Timer, Indoor and Outdoor String Lights,decorate for Christmas,party,wedding... (warm white)
Offered by BESTPURCHASE
Price: CDN$ 16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy set up anywhere, big ambience for little cost or effort! Recommended!, July 8 2015
These little light sets sure pack a punch.. They are so easy to set up/take down, I'm really glad to have them.. They are a long thin string, I was surprised on actually how thin the string was.. I also like how they are battery operated so you can have the freedom/creativity to place them wherever you like! I got the classic WHITE and these LED strings light up perfectly to provide ample atmosphere/decoration for whatever you see fit.. Your imagination is your only limit, there are far too many uses to list, as I mentioned, the set up is so easy it takes nothing to set them up if only for a nights enjoyment.. Bring them camping, set them up around an area, whatever you need.. HUGE ambience for very little cost, glad to have a set hanging around.. (heh heh) Recommended!

Ecojeannie CKS001 - 2 Piece Set - 6 Inch Chef's Ceramic Knife and 4 Inch Paring Ceramic Knife with Advanced Coffee Color Ceramic Blades and Plastic Covers
Offered by Arrow Industries Inc
Price: CDN$ 34.95

5.0 out of 5 stars The new "work horses" in my kitchen.. Take a beating and keep on slicing.. Awesome., July 8 2015
I do all the cooking in my household, I love to eat, therefore I cook, pretty simple really.. First up I'm going to admit I already have a pretty expensive set of knives in my kitchen.. I wanted a cheaper set as well to be the "work horses" for all the minor slicing/dicing without having to worry about maintenance and or potential neglect.. What nobody will tell you about high end/expensive knives is that they often need sharpening and you can't get all lazy after dinner and leave them in the sink, why? Because they'll rust, and you sure can't put them in the dishwasher either.. ENTER the Ecojeannie ceramics.. I have used ceramic knives before and to be honest be careful people!! Safety first!! These blades are EXTREMELY paper thin sharp and will slice anything they encounter with no effort whatsoever.. The cool thing is though, little to no sharpening!! Ceramic blades maintain their sharpness much longer than steel, I have never had to sharpen a ceramic blade yet.. Ok, here are some features I really like, they both have blade covers for hanging out in your drawer. I like this because I can take them camping for the weekend.. They also have really comfortable soft grips to them, I find them really easy to use and enjoy cutting with them.. Lastly, the 4" paring and 6" chefs are all you really need, they're the "work horses" in any kitchen.. In summary, I run these knives hard and they keep on slicing like the day I got them.. For the price the quality is fantastic! It is PROBABLY not recommended but I have ran my set through the dishwasher several times with no problem, no rust, no issues whatsoever.. For the price? Can't be beat.. Enjoy!

QKOO Accessories Kit for Gopro HD Hero 4/3+/3/2/1 SJ4000 SJ5000, Chest Belt Strap Mount Harness + Head Strap Mount + Extendable Handle Monopod + Suction Cup Mount + Handlebar or Seatpost Mount + Floating Grip + Wrist Strap Mount + Helmet Strap Mount
Offered by QKOO
Price: CDN$ 99.99
3 used & new from CDN$ 53.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fully comprehensive kit allows any kind of mounting you can imagine!! Good quality/price, recommended!, July 8 2015
I'm a very active guy, my dog and I are outside quite a bit everyday and even more on weekends.. Now a lot of these kits (which are quite expensive) will allow a head mount but no suction cups, either one thing or another so that you require buying multiple kits.. This kit, which I find reasonably priced for the LARGE amount of equipment supplied is by far the most comprehensive that I have found.. There is so much equipment options supplied that in my experience of using it over the last week you can mount your camera ANY WAY YOU WISH.. I cannot find it possible that you would be unable to mount it HOWEVER WAY YOU WISH by using the specific kits or combining them all.. So far I have had it on my dog, on my head, on my body, on my wrist, in a tree, on a bike, in my truck, etc... You get my point.. Essentially, if you can think of any crazy thing to do with your camera, you can do it between all the equipment supplied here.. As well, the mounts are all of good quality, the straps, plastic, suction cups all worked quite well and besides getting dirty held up really well with a dog running for about an hour in a dog park/river.. So, in summary, think up whatever your imagination tells you, grab your kit/camera and get out there and start filming.. Have fun!

EcoJeannie Super Strong Ripstop Nylon Foldable Reusable Bag Grocery Shopping Tote Bag with Built-in Pouch, RB0002 (Orange)
Offered by Arrow Industries Inc
Price: CDN$ 18.95
2 used & new from CDN$ 11.95

5.0 out of 5 stars The ONLY shopping bag I will be using from now on.. So well designed.. FANTASTIC!!, July 2 2015
I have been avoiding plastic bags for a few years now, they tear, they are bad on the environment, and some stores even charge you to use them! First up, I got ORANGE and the colour is awesome, I actually am not embarrassed hauling this bag out.. In fact, I have already had a few questions/compliments about it.. NOW - this bag tucks into it's little pouch that can easily fit in the palm of my hand. I have it in my truck consul and it doesn't take up any room, I just put it in my pocket as I leave my vehicle to go shopping. Before I had this handy little unit I had a bunch of cloth and vinyl bags that are really bulky, I try to not use a shopping cart, I'm a basket kind of guy so carrying these bags under my arm was just a poor way of doing things all together.. The little pouch for this unit is sewed onto the bag, SMART, if it wasn't I would lose it and then revert back to carrying it under my arm again.. I'm a big guy, I have no fear loading up a decent size Costco run into it and carrying it, this bag will not break, even with a family size jar of pickles in it.. I really like that, if you can lift it - go for it!! I REALIZE this is just a shopping bag, it really won't make or break your life... However, this is hands down the best designed, well thought out, perfect shopping bag you can own, and you won't know you needed one until you use it once.. Then you will wish you had it all along!! Lastly, there are no seams to catch or tear, the handles are wide and very comfortable on my hand (even with lots of weight). The velcro pads at the top stick together so the contents of my bag no longer spill out on the drive home.. I know, it's just a shopping bag - but trust me, you NEED one.. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

Avantree Audition Hybrid Bluetooth 4.0 Headphones with NFC, Built-in Mic & 40h music time, Deep Bass, over-the-ear design, wire & wireless 2-in-1, Universal compatible with smart phones, Tablets, computers, and nearly all Bluetooth enabled audio devices.
Offered by Avantreedirect
Price: CDN$ 79.99
2 used & new from CDN$ 69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceeded expectations - excellent comfort and sound quality at a very reasonable cost.., July 2 2015
I am always listening or creating music, I prefer the sound quality of good headphones over speakers when possible, you can hear the dynamics of music better in headphones.. I also enjoy listening to sports, television, or movies in headphones sometimes, especially when my fiancée is studying or needs quiet throughout the house.. These headphones exceed all my needs, they are excellent headphones.. First up, and most importantly, the sound is bright, loud, clear, and has really good high end, mid range, and bass sound.. I was actually surprised how good the quality of sound was for this price point.. Next up, comfort, I'm a pretty big guy and these headphones fit very well, I have had them on for hours at a time with no discomfort whatsoever.. Supposedly the battery lasts for 40 hours, I have used them for about half that time and recharged them so I can't say exactly how long they actually last.. As well, these headphones have a microphone however, I personally do not use this feature so I haven't used it at the point of this review.. The wireless Bluetooth feature is pretty much standard these days, it is very convenient and I have had no problems "pairing" the headphones to an ipod, phone, laptop, and television.. I must say however, I really like that they have actual audio cables to just hook up these headphones like the good old days, I like that option, and many companies do not supply/engineer headphones to even have that feature anymore.. I would like to mention that I find these headphones durable, I have had them riding in my back pack over the weekend and they get shuffled around pretty good in there sometimes, there has been no issues in quality.. All in all, for this price point you're really getting your money's worth, thx for your time, recommended!!
* I received this product at a discount in return for an honest review - I always review in favour of the consumer*

Aspectek Predator Eye Nighttime Animal Repeller - 2 pack
Aspectek Predator Eye Nighttime Animal Repeller - 2 pack
Offered by Deals Republic
Price: CDN$ 33.95
2 used & new from CDN$ 33.95

5.0 out of 5 stars It works! No more raccoons, noise, or cleaning up garbage.., June 16 2015
Raccoons come to eat my garbage every night, I have tried motion sensor lights, I have secured the lids so they are very difficult to open.. Even when they don't open I am woken up with them being toppled over on a consistent basis, other times the garbage cans are forced over spilling garbage onto my driveway for a raccoon buffet.. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.. Enter the Predator Eye.. I set up a perimeter around my garbage/recycling, installed the two "eyes" early in the morning so they could charge up over the day.. It has been 3 nights straight of no raccoons, no noise/wake ups or garbage to clean up in the morning.. I would say it probably cost the price of these units every year just in power to run the motion sensor flood light I had before.. Essentially, these things pay for themselves.. Easy to install, no maintenance, and solar powered.. Very good product, excellent solution for night time pests.. Recommended!

CVLIFE 1800 Lumens Cree XM-L T6 LED Rechargeable Flashlight Adjustable Focus Zoom Light Lamp with 18650 Battery + Car/wall Charger
Offered by CVLIFE-CA
Price: CDN$ 49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars MUST BUY - EXCELLENT FLASHLIGHT!, June 15 2015
I'm an oil driller, I work nights, I have been using flashlights all my life.. THIS IS AN EXCELLENT flashlight.. You can literally temporarily blind yourself with the power of this little beauty.. The LED light is like you're in a hospital - clear, white, crisp, perfect.. Near the lens there is a metal dial to further adjust your focus - from a more vague walking light, to a dialed in laser beam type working light for specific dark areas.. The metal dial actually clicks like the face of a wrist watch, I mention that to convey just how well built this thing is.. It's made of aluminum however it's got a nice weight to it, it's got quality gaskets and rubber covers for the charge outlet similar to a mobile phone. You can recharge the lithium battery in your vehicle with the car charger cord, a regular power outlet cord, or off of your laptop which I am doing right now.. Not to sound redundant - this thing is durable, you can be working and use your greasy hands on it and just wipe it off, I have used it outside while pouring rain, no problem.. Lastly, it comes in a military green plastic snap case with a foam pad inside which is fantastic to keep it in good condition, if you scratch your lens not having a good case your flashlight will eventually not illuminate very well.. GREAT PRODUCT/VALUE. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

Vacuum Flask, LifeSky One Hand Outdoor Thermos, Stainless Steel travel Mug (16 Ounces) with Vacuum Insulation Technology, One-handed Push Button, Best for Use in Cars, Easy to Carry Hot/Cold Drinks on Trips, Vertical Lock, Leakproof, BPA-free (Dark Gray)
Offered by LifeSky CA
Price: CDN$ 59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent price, nice quality, great thermos, the "champagne" colour looks awesome.., June 15 2015
I've been using this little thermos for a few weeks now and it's awesome.. I have used hot coffee and cold lemonade and both features have been successful after about 10 hours.. This is a really well built unit, my favourite features are the colour "champagne" and the locking feature.. Unlike other containers, once you have locked the lid it is pretty much bomb proof, the thermos cannot accidentally open and make a mess or leak.. As well, the components of the thermos are of high quality, the weight is perfect.. I guess my only negative would be that I wish it was a little bigger, as a big guy I do find the volume it holds somewhat small for my needs.. Great thermos, recommended!

Kohree Set of 12 Remote Controlled Ivory Votive Imitate Burning Candles Flameless Pillar LED Mooncandle with Timer& Batteries
Offered by Kohree
Price: CDN$ 37.98
2 used & new from CDN$ 37.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Remote LED candles look awesome and are completely safe, nice ambience.., June 15 2015
Talk to any fire fighter you know - they'll tell you all about the problems of real candles, they get to put out the fires they create everyday.. It's 2016, LED candles look awesome and are completely safe, it's REALLY a safety factor.. I love the remote feature on these little candles, I have mine placed in high inaccessible places which wouldn't be possible without it.. They look great, they have a classic real look to them and the flicker feature make it hard to notice they are not a real candle.. There has been negative reviews about battery life - I personally think if you switch the flicker to steady feature it would make sense that your batteries would die so quickly?? It's been several weeks and my candles flicker the same as the first day I got them, I enjoy the ambience.. Overall, the quality of these candles exceed my expectations at the reasonable cost.. Highly recommended.

OZ Naturals Facial Cleanser Contains Powerful Vitamin C - This Natural Face Wash Is The BEST Anti Aging Facial Cleanser On The Market - It Deep Cleans Pores While Providing 8 Times The Anti Oxidant Protection For A Healthy, Radiant Glow.
Offered by OZ Naturals Canada
Price: CDN$ 30.63
5 used & new from CDN$ 30.63

4.0 out of 5 stars Leaves a smooth refreshing feeling on your skin, not greasy, not dry, just perfect.., May 27 2015
I am so pleased with the OZ Vitamin C face serum that I was excited to try it as a cleanser as well.. I have been using OZ products for almost a year now and I can assure you that these are quality products and personally use them on a daily basis.. I am a late 30's male who hasn't used anything on my skin ever until now.. I am an oil driller who works long days outside in the extreme cold/heat all year round, a couple years ago I would laugh that I would use these products.. Time changes, people change, in this case for the better.. First up, I really enjoy using this cleanser before shaving, I find I get a better shave and my skin kind of glows more.. I also use this in the shower, I scrub my face and leave it on while I shampoo and condition my hair, quick rinse and I'm out - no hassle, no time, easy.. The smell is a mild citrus which I enjoy, the small amount (about a dime's size) lathers up nicely.. The product is very fresh - it washes off with no residue or stickiness, it leaves a smooth refreshing feeling on your skin, not greasy, not dry, just perfect.. There are no negatives here, I can't provide anything I dislike about this product.. Thanks for your time, highly recommended!!
I received this product in exchange for an honest review..

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13