Profile for RIGGER1 > Reviews

Content by RIGGER1
Top Reviewer Ranking: 101

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

RIGGER1 (CALGARY, ALBERTA.)
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Mpow® Swift Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless Stereo Sweatproof Sport Headphones Earbuds w/ Mic Hands-free Calling, AptX for iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 5 5C 5S 4S iPad, LG G2, Samsung Galaxy S5 S4 S3 Note 3 and Other Android Cell Phones - Suitable for Jogger, Running
Offered by Patec
Price: CDN$ 29.99
2 used & new from CDN$ 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very durable with excellent clean sound.. Impressive.., Jan. 29 2015
Usually with these types of earphones at this price point you will not receive durability and sound clarity.. That's what's impressive about this product - you get both!! At this low price point I expected that if they were this durable the sound would be compromised.. To my surprise not at all.. The product paired easily with my phone, the comfort level is good, they don't hurt after an hour and stay in easily during activity.. Most impressive is the sound, they are really clean/clear and are borderline noise cancelling, you would really need to get someone's attention while listening with this earphones, you are really absorbed into the sound.. Great product - highly recommended..

VINOMIO Wine Chiller- Best Single Wine Bottle Chiller -For White, Red, Sparkling Wines and Champagnes - A Favorite Gift for Connoisseurs -Stainless Steel For Durability.
Offered by InnovateMe
Price: CDN$ 21.45
2 used & new from CDN$ 21.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use/clean, works great, highly recommended.., Jan. 29 2015
My girlfriend enjoys drinking champagne and usually had to go back to the fridge to top up every now and then.. NOT ANYMORE!! This wine chiller works quite well, she can now leave her champagne out over dinner without the product warming.. This is a really handy invention - simple, easy to use, easy to clean, works well.. Simply leave in your freezer until needed, pop bottle, fill up glass THEN insert wine chiller.. *DO NOT insert wine chiller without removing some liquid first or it won't have room for displacement and cause overflow..* Otherwise, it's that easy.. Perfect for any liquid in a bottle, I gave up drinking 5 years ago but I enjoy sparkling fruit juice/cider during an extensive dinner with company - works great.. I've noticed that not only does the liquid stay cold but the carbonation lasts longer because of the better seal versus regular "plugs".. Great product - recommended!!

Tangerine Lilly Naturals- The BEST Vitamin C Serum For a More Radiant Youthful Glow- an Anti-Aging Elixir Made From Natural and Organic Ingredients - Free Vanilla Organic Lip Balm Included
Offered by Tangerine Lilly
Price: CDN$ 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome product, works great with complimentary lip balm.. Highly recommended!!, Jan. 9 2015
I have been using vitamin c on my face for about 5 months now, I ran out of my other product and decided to give this one a try.. I am really impressed! First up, I like that this is a Canadian company based out of Halifax, there was a complimentary lip balm in with my order that is fantastic for these frigid winter days, it's honestly one of the best I've ever tried.. However, that's another review entirely.. There was a nice business card enclosed in the package, a personal touch, classy.. Now, in case you don't know vitamin C is an incredible anti-aging potion that is doing wonders for me.. I am a 39 year old male oil driller who works outside year round.. I decided last year to start trying some of this stuff to be a little more attentive to myself after a lifetime of neglect.. This product is working.. It reduces lines, tightens, and just brings a glow to my skin I've never had before.. It's especially awesome after shaving and works great right before my face balm.. Lastly, I really like the pump for this product, other products use eye droppers which don't work quite as well in my opinion.. Awesome product - highly recommended.. Enjoy!

OZ Naturals Facial Mask - The BEST Moisturizing Face Mask Contains Rosehip Oil, Pro Vitamin B5 & Amino Acids - This Anti Aging Face Mask Provides A Hydration Tsunami That Deeply Hydrates & Nourishes Your Skin Cells For That Youthful Glow.
Price: CDN$ 25.16

4.0 out of 5 stars Not for me but works well.., Jan. 5 2015
I would regularly never use such a product but I got this sample to try for an honest review.. My girlfriend was trying it out so I gave it a shot as well.. First up, I'm an oil driller, I don't use face masks and it was kind of awkward to do it.. Either way, the results were excellent, the product worked well.. I gave the rest of it to my girlfriend because this is just a little too "out of my comfort zone" to be honest.. However, it did work really well and I'm glad I tried it..

OZ Naturals - The BEST Retinol Moisturizer Contains 2.5% Retinol Cream, Vegan Hyaluronic Acid Serum & Vitamin E For The Most Effective, Clinical Strength, Anti Aging, Anti Wrinkle Moisturizer Will Dramatically Decrease The Signs Of Aging.
Price: CDN$ 34.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Fighting back against harsh Canadian winters.., Jan. 5 2015
I work outside year round and I wish I had started using this excellent moisturizer years ago.. Either way, a little dab goes a long way, it absorbs easily with no greasy residue.. It makes my skin smooth and hydrated and definitely is fighting the harsh Alberta winters here in Canada.. Excellent product, highly recommended..

OZ Naturals Facial Toner- This Organic Face Toner Is Considered The BEST Anti Aging Toner On The Market - Contains Glycolic Acid + Vitamin C - A Dermatologist Grade Face Toner That Calms Skin While Diminishing Fine Lines & Wrinkles.
Price: CDN$ 25.16
2 used & new from CDN$ 25.16

4.0 out of 5 stars Quick spritz that feels awesome.., Jan. 5 2015
I had never planned to use a product like this but it was provided by Oz for an honest review.. This is a refreshing product I use once or twice a day just as a quick spritz that feels awesome.. Turns out the ladies have been hiding all sorts of neat things that I now enjoy.. Heh heh.. I don't really have any wrinkles besides my eyes, however I just find my skin to be firmer and healthier looking with more glow than it used to.. Highly recommended..

Simply Beautiful Argan Oil Hair Treatment With Pure Moroccan Ingredients - 100ml
Offered by 2ndglancebeauty
Price: CDN$ 24.99
2 used & new from CDN$ 13.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I really enjoy using this product as a key part of my ..., Dec 7 2014
I really enjoy using this product as a key part of my morning regiment. The oil has a nice, faint scent and leaves your hair feeling soft and healthy. What I really love about this product is that it doesn't leave behind a residue. Overall, I would recommend this product.

OZ Naturals Facial Cleanser - This Natural Face Wash Is A Superior Cleanser That Gently Deep Cleans & Unclogs Pores With Rosehip Oil, Ocean Minerals & Vitamin E - This Facial Cleanser Will Provide Your Skin With That Healthy, Refreshing Glow.
Price: CDN$ 27.35
3 used & new from CDN$ 27.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, highly recommended.., Dec 1 2014
I am really pleased with this cleanser.. I put some water on my face, lather about a dime size of product, and rinse.. Simple.. I really enjoy the aroma, and the results are great.. My face feels smooth and vibrant, it has a very natural result.. I especially use it before I shave, it seems to loosen everything up beforehand, resulting in a better shaving experience.. Sometimes I follow with a dab of age defying serum or moisturizer, sometimes both.. Great product, highly recommended..

Age Defy Serum Anti-Wrinkle Face & Neck Cream -Regeneration Anti Aging Cream 30ml (1.01fl.oz)
Offered by 2ndglancebeauty
Price: CDN$ 34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product, skin is improving, works!!, Nov. 18 2014
I have been using the Age Defy Serum for a little over two weeks now.. First up, it's a small pump with cover so it's easy to take on the road. The product goes on smoothly right after I shave/wash my face, it's very fresh and has no greasy or chemical feel to it, it is absorbed easily and smells great.. I'm 38, I've been trying to fight back a little of a lifetime of skin neglect and I believe this is a great product that actually works.. I have worked outside my whole life on drilling rigs, the elements are constantly attacking me, I feel this product equalizes the playing field.. My face isn't as rough, you can't see my pores as much and my eyes seem to have less "crows feet".. Overall, the colour of my skin is brighter and more even.. Great product, highly recommended!!

Aukey External Battery Pack Portable Power Bank Charger 10000mAh for iPad Air, 4, 3, 2, iPad Mini, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 5S, 5C, 5, 4S; Samsung Galaxy S5, S4, S3, Note 3, 2; LG G3, G2; HTC M8; Nexus 7, 5, 4; Motorola Moto X, Moto G; Google Glass and other USB Charging Devices (1.5A Input for fast charging, 1+2.1A Dual Output) - White
Offered by A-TEK
Price: CDN$ 49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for busy people with mutiple gadgets.., Aug. 25 2014
What a great product.. I'm a very active oil driller constantly on the go, this battery has become a complete necessity to keep things going.. Between your phone, MP3, video games, camera, etc, YOU NEED THIS IN YOUR LIFE!! First up it's packaging is smart and well protected, it travels well.. Whenever you get caught with a low battery, plug it in and get going, no more looking for a power outlet in an airport ever again.. The price is good, the quality is great, no more hassle of keeping everything charged anymore, charge your new battery pack, either way you know you're good.. Highly recommended, enjoy!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11