Profile for RIGGER1 > Reviews

Content by RIGGER1
Top Reviewer Ranking: 98

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

RIGGER1 (CALGARY, ALBERTA.)
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Simply Beautiful Argan Oil Hair Treatment With Pure Moroccan Ingredients - 100ml
Offered by 2ndglancebeauty
Price: CDN$ 12.99
2 used & new from CDN$ 12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I really enjoy using this product as a key part of my ..., Dec 7 2014
I really enjoy using this product as a key part of my morning regiment. The oil has a nice, faint scent and leaves your hair feeling soft and healthy. What I really love about this product is that it doesn't leave behind a residue. Overall, I would recommend this product.

OZ Naturals Facial Cleanser - This Natural Face Wash Is A Superior Cleanser That Gently Deep Cleans & Unclogs Pores With Rosehip Oil, Ocean Minerals & Vitamin E - This Facial Cleanser Will Provide Your Skin With That Healthy, Refreshing Glow.
Price: CDN$ 27.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, highly recommended.., Dec 1 2014
I am really pleased with this cleanser.. I put some water on my face, lather about a dime size of product, and rinse.. Simple.. I really enjoy the aroma, and the results are great.. My face feels smooth and vibrant, it has a very natural result.. I especially use it before I shave, it seems to loosen everything up beforehand, resulting in a better shaving experience.. Sometimes I follow with a dab of age defying serum or moisturizer, sometimes both.. Great product, highly recommended..

Age Defy Serum Anti-Wrinkle Face & Neck Cream -Regeneration Anti Aging Cream 30ml (1.01fl.oz)
Offered by 2ndglancebeauty
Price: CDN$ 12.99
2 used & new from CDN$ 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product, skin is improving, works!!, Nov. 18 2014
I have been using the Age Defy Serum for a little over two weeks now.. First up, it's a small pump with cover so it's easy to take on the road. The product goes on smoothly right after I shave/wash my face, it's very fresh and has no greasy or chemical feel to it, it is absorbed easily and smells great.. I'm 38, I've been trying to fight back a little of a lifetime of skin neglect and I believe this is a great product that actually works.. I have worked outside my whole life on drilling rigs, the elements are constantly attacking me, I feel this product equalizes the playing field.. My face isn't as rough, you can't see my pores as much and my eyes seem to have less "crows feet".. Overall, the colour of my skin is brighter and more even.. Great product, highly recommended!!

Aukey External Battery Pack Portable Power Bank Charger 10000mAh for iPad Air, 4, 3, 2, iPad Mini, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 5S, 5C, 5, 4S; Samsung Galaxy S5, S4, S3, Note 3, 2; LG G3, G2; HTC M8; Nexus 7, 5, 4; Motorola Moto X, Moto G; Google Glass and other USB Charging Devices (1.5A Input for fast charging, 1+2.1A Dual Output) - White
Offered by A-TEK
Price: CDN$ 49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for busy people with mutiple gadgets.., Aug. 25 2014
What a great product.. I'm a very active oil driller constantly on the go, this battery has become a complete necessity to keep things going.. Between your phone, MP3, video games, camera, etc, YOU NEED THIS IN YOUR LIFE!! First up it's packaging is smart and well protected, it travels well.. Whenever you get caught with a low battery, plug it in and get going, no more looking for a power outlet in an airport ever again.. The price is good, the quality is great, no more hassle of keeping everything charged anymore, charge your new battery pack, either way you know you're good.. Highly recommended, enjoy!!

OZ Naturals - The BEST Vitamin C Serum For Your Face Contains Vitamin C + E + Hyaluronic Acid Serum - Potent 20% Vitamin C Will Leave Your Skin Radiant & More Youthful Looking By Neutralizing Free Radicals - HIGHEST QUALITY C SERUM AVAILABLE!
Price: CDN$ 27.49
5 used & new from CDN$ 27.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, exceeded expectations..., Aug. 12 2014
I'm a late 30's male who hasn't really put any effort into my skin whatsoever.. I work outside on drilling rigs year round so the elements can be pretty harsh on my face.. I decided to start fighting back and try this serum, I have been alternating daily with OZ NATURALS THE BEST Hyaluronic Acid Serum For Skin - Potent Anti Aging Serum as well, it has become my daily routine with a good face cleanser and moisturizer.. I am really pleased with the results, my face feels great after using it, after about a week of using it I'm already seeing results.. I don't know anything about skin care or products, I just know that the products have made my skin feel and look amazing after just one week.. I also really like the aroma of them, they are relaxing and natural.. Highly recommended.. Thanks!

OZ Naturals - THE BEST Hyaluronic Acid Serum For Skin - Potent Anti Aging Serum - Best Anti Wrinkle Serum With Vitamin C + Vitamin E - A Facelift In A Bottle. Vegan Hyaluronic Acid Serum Plumps Dull Skin - Proven To Fill Fine Lines & Wrinkles
Price: CDN$ 19.95
6 used & new from CDN$ 19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, exceeded expectations.., Aug. 12 2014
I'm a late 30's male who hasn't really put any effort into my skin whatsoever.. I work outside on drilling rigs year round so the elements can be pretty harsh on my face.. I decided to start fighting back and try this serum, I have been alternating daily with OZ Naturals Vitamin C + Amino + Hyaluronic Acid as well, it has become my daily routine with a good face cleanser and moisturizer.. I am really pleased with the results, my face feels great after using it, after about a week of using it I'm already seeing results.. I don't know anything about skin care or products, I just know that the products have made my skin feel and look amazing after just one week.. I also really like the aroma of them, they are relaxing and natural.. Highly recommended.. Thanks!

LuguLake Wireless Bluetooth Speaker Stand Portable Stereo Speaker Built-in 3.5mm Aux Port, Coffeee
Offered by LuguLake Direct CA
Price: CDN$ 89.99
2 used & new from CDN$ 46.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product! Easy to use, high output with really clean sound.., Aug. 12 2014
This little speaker has excellent output and really clean sound.. It works immediately by pairing with your phone or Bluetooth device and that's it, music to go, wherever you go.. It's the perfect size for travelling and you want good music/movies without the hassle of carrying stereo equipment.. I am really pleased with this unit, I honestly have no complaints whatsoever, as well, the price is great.. Highly recommended.. Enjoy!!

4-Port USB Wall Charger Travel Kit With Interchangeable Plugs (US, UK, EU, AU) For iPhone / iPad / iPod & Android Windows Phone / Tablet, USB Charger Devices etc (White)

5.0 out of 5 stars Well built, as expected.., April 23 2014
I may be going overseas to Australia for work drilling oil shortly.. I thought it was a good idea to have a good charger ready for my adventures ahead.. I haven't used it in a foreign country yet but it seems to be well built and ready for the task.. The price is hard to beat, highly recommended!!

LEPOWER Max 3.1A Dual Port USB Car Charger / high-speed Car Charger for iPhone 5S, 5C, 5, 4S, 4; iPad 5,Air, mini; iPod Touch, nano, All Apple Device, Android Devices and Most USB Powered Devices (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, excellent price..., April 23 2014
First up, I'm an oil driller, I drive thousands of kms in my truck for work.. I needed a car charger for my android phone (Sony Experia), they can get shockingly expensive if you shop around.. I'm on some pretty bumpy roads, this one fits tightly in the socket and never rattles loose, as well, there's a light so i know it's charging.. The length of the cord is perfect, straight from the outlet to my drivers console without a bunch of cord hanging around.. This is just an excellent product, it charges my phone quickly and is completely inexpensive.. I rarely have anyone with me but the dual port is also an excellent feature.. In summary, this product does everything you would need and more for an incredible price.. Highly recommended!!

CoreMicro 16GB MicroSDHC Class 4 Card (CMMICROSDCL4/16GB)
CoreMicro 16GB MicroSDHC Class 4 Card (CMMICROSDCL4/16GB)
Price: CDN$ 13.35
2 used & new from CDN$ 13.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product.. Excellent price.., April 3 2014
There's a few things I really like about this product.. First up they're a Canadian company based out of Ontario.. That means faster shipping, lower costs, and the idea of supporting a smaller local company.. The product is excellent, I have used it quite often over the last few months and have had excellent results.. The price is fantastic, the storage is ample.. I'm a music producer, so if I'm going to see a friend I can easily store my projects in my pocket rather than carrying a laptop or having to transfer it on DROPBOX.. The card came with a very sturdy plastic case that could easily be sent through the mail or any portable needs. Lastly!! With prices like this it has really become easy to just send your info to a buddy and not even care if you get it back.. I wasn't many years ago and this wasn't an option.. My only negative would be the flash drive is a little more travel friendly, which I will probably try next.. Excellent product!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11