Profile for RIGGER1 > Reviews

Content by RIGGER1
Top Reviewer Ranking: 113

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

RIGGER1 (CALGARY, ALBERTA.)
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
Aspectek Predator Eye Nighttime Animal Repeller - 2 pack
Aspectek Predator Eye Nighttime Animal Repeller - 2 pack
Offered by Deals Republic
Price: CDN$ 33.95
2 used & new from CDN$ 33.95

5.0 out of 5 stars It works! No more raccoons, noise, or cleaning up garbage.., June 16 2015
Raccoons come to eat my garbage every night, I have tried motion sensor lights, I have secured the lids so they are very difficult to open.. Even when they don't open I am woken up with them being toppled over on a consistent basis, other times the garbage cans are forced over spilling garbage onto my driveway for a raccoon buffet.. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.. Enter the Predator Eye.. I set up a perimeter around my garbage/recycling, installed the two "eyes" early in the morning so they could charge up over the day.. It has been 3 nights straight of no raccoons, no noise/wake ups or garbage to clean up in the morning.. I would say it probably cost the price of these units every year just in power to run the motion sensor flood light I had before.. Essentially, these things pay for themselves.. Easy to install, no maintenance, and solar powered.. Very good product, excellent solution for night time pests.. Recommended!

CVLIFE 1800 Lumens Cree XM-L T6 LED Rechargeable Flashlight Adjustable Focus Zoom Light Lamp with 18650 Battery + Car/wall Charger
Offered by CVLIFE-CA
Price: CDN$ 49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars MUST BUY - EXCELLENT FLASHLIGHT!, June 15 2015
I'm an oil driller, I work nights, I have been using flashlights all my life.. THIS IS AN EXCELLENT flashlight.. You can literally temporarily blind yourself with the power of this little beauty.. The LED light is like you're in a hospital - clear, white, crisp, perfect.. Near the lens there is a metal dial to further adjust your focus - from a more vague walking light, to a dialed in laser beam type working light for specific dark areas.. The metal dial actually clicks like the face of a wrist watch, I mention that to convey just how well built this thing is.. It's made of aluminum however it's got a nice weight to it, it's got quality gaskets and rubber covers for the charge outlet similar to a mobile phone. You can recharge the lithium battery in your vehicle with the car charger cord, a regular power outlet cord, or off of your laptop which I am doing right now.. Not to sound redundant - this thing is durable, you can be working and use your greasy hands on it and just wipe it off, I have used it outside while pouring rain, no problem.. Lastly, it comes in a military green plastic snap case with a foam pad inside which is fantastic to keep it in good condition, if you scratch your lens not having a good case your flashlight will eventually not illuminate very well.. GREAT PRODUCT/VALUE. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

Vacuum Flask, LifeSky One Hand Outdoor Thermos, Stainless Steel travel Mug (16 Ounces) with Vacuum Insulation Technology, One-handed Push Button, Best for Use in Cars, Easy to Carry Hot/Cold Drinks on Trips, Vertical Lock, Leakproof, BPA-free (Dark Gray)
Offered by LifeSky CA
Price: CDN$ 59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent price, nice quality, great thermos, the "champagne" colour looks awesome.., June 15 2015
I've been using this little thermos for a few weeks now and it's awesome.. I have used hot coffee and cold lemonade and both features have been successful after about 10 hours.. This is a really well built unit, my favourite features are the colour "champagne" and the locking feature.. Unlike other containers, once you have locked the lid it is pretty much bomb proof, the thermos cannot accidentally open and make a mess or leak.. As well, the components of the thermos are of high quality, the weight is perfect.. I guess my only negative would be that I wish it was a little bigger, as a big guy I do find the volume it holds somewhat small for my needs.. Great thermos, recommended!

Kohree Set of 12 Remote Controlled Ivory Votive Imitate Burning Candles Flameless Pillar LED Mooncandle with Timer& Batteries
Offered by Kohree
Price: CDN$ 36.99
2 used & new from CDN$ 33.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Remote LED candles look awesome and are completely safe, nice ambience.., June 15 2015
Talk to any fire fighter you know - they'll tell you all about the problems of real candles, they get to put out the fires they create everyday.. It's 2016, LED candles look awesome and are completely safe, it's REALLY a safety factor.. I love the remote feature on these little candles, I have mine placed in high inaccessible places which wouldn't be possible without it.. They look great, they have a classic real look to them and the flicker feature make it hard to notice they are not a real candle.. There has been negative reviews about battery life - I personally think if you switch the flicker to steady feature it would make sense that your batteries would die so quickly?? It's been several weeks and my candles flicker the same as the first day I got them, I enjoy the ambience.. Overall, the quality of these candles exceed my expectations at the reasonable cost.. Highly recommended.

OZ Naturals Facial Cleanser Contains Powerful Vitamin C - This Natural Face Wash Is The BEST Anti Aging Facial Cleanser On The Market - It Deep Cleans Pores While Providing 8 Times The Anti Oxidant Protection For A Healthy, Radiant Glow.
Offered by OZ Naturals Canada
Price: CDN$ 30.63
2 used & new from CDN$ 30.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Leaves a smooth refreshing feeling on your skin, not greasy, not dry, just perfect.., May 27 2015
I am so pleased with the OZ Vitamin C face serum that I was excited to try it as a cleanser as well.. I have been using OZ products for almost a year now and I can assure you that these are quality products and personally use them on a daily basis.. I am a late 30's male who hasn't used anything on my skin ever until now.. I am an oil driller who works long days outside in the extreme cold/heat all year round, a couple years ago I would laugh that I would use these products.. Time changes, people change, in this case for the better.. First up, I really enjoy using this cleanser before shaving, I find I get a better shave and my skin kind of glows more.. I also use this in the shower, I scrub my face and leave it on while I shampoo and condition my hair, quick rinse and I'm out - no hassle, no time, easy.. The smell is a mild citrus which I enjoy, the small amount (about a dime's size) lathers up nicely.. The product is very fresh - it washes off with no residue or stickiness, it leaves a smooth refreshing feeling on your skin, not greasy, not dry, just perfect.. There are no negatives here, I can't provide anything I dislike about this product.. Thanks for your time, highly recommended!!
I received this product in exchange for an honest review..

Kakaxi(TM) Premium Wool Dryer Ball Reusable Natural Fabric Softener 100% Wool Dryer Ball (4 Pack-Cute Eyed monster)
Offered by KaKaXiCA
Price: CDN$ 22.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Work like a charm! No more bounce or softeners.., May 19 2015
I don't know what is in these fun, crazy little eyeballs but they work like a charm.. WARNING - when I first received the package they smelled terrible.. I vented the bag over night in my garage and it went away, some kind of off gas or something.. Anyways, I have been using this little guys steady in my dryer and you no longer need laundry sheets or softeners.. The clothes come out without static and free of wrinkles.. Such an inexpensive way to do laundry.. Great product..

Eachine 3D X4 2.4G 4CH 6 Gyro 180 Degree Rotating RC Quadcopter With LED RTF(Black & Red)
Offered by EachinedirectCA
Price: CDN$ 69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This little drone packs a punch - so much fun!!, May 19 2015
I love the look of this machine, the design and the colours are awesome.. It hardly weighs much but goes hard.. For the price range I was surprised when it took off so fast, I really didn't expect it to have that much power!! The controls are very easy to get used to - after a few hours one can easily begin precision flying.. The first few flights I had a couple pretty good crashes however, even though landing hard there was no damage.. Be careful were you use this, I have had mine at least 35 feet up and almost lost it on a roof not realizing it would go that far up.. I am really impressed with this unit, it's well built, easy to fly, and so much fun to play with.. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Kinivo BTH240 Bluetooth Stereo Headphone - Supports Wireless Music Streaming and Hands-Free calling (Hot Red)
Offered by BlueRigger Canada
Price: CDN$ 56.99

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT SOUND - COMFORT - COLOUR, May 19 2015
Fresh out the box I love the colour (ruby red) of these headphones, I also liked how compact they were for travelling.. It took a couple hours to charge them up - they paired easily (Bluetooth) with my phone and were good to go.. FIRST UP!! These are very comfortable, well sealing, enjoyable headphones to wear, seriously, very well fitting, which I find most important.. The sound was also surprisingly good for this price range, my music was crisp, clean and amply loud enough for me at 3/4 on the dial.. All in all a very good set of headphones for your money - recommended..

OZ Naturals - The BEST Body Moisturizer- This Natural Moisturizer Contains Organic Shea Butter + Olive & Jojoba Oil Whipped Into A Rich & Nourishing Soufflè Which Will Provide Your Skin With A Silky, Shiny Glow!
Offered by OZ Naturals Canada
Price: CDN$ 35.75
2 used & new from CDN$ 35.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Immediately replaced my previous brand - excellent quality.., May 19 2015
I live by the mountains - high elevation in Canada is a natural recipe for dry skin.. As a male I really don't like any scent to my moisturizer and was impressed that there was none.. I found this product to provide better absorption with less greasy residue than my previous brand, I also used less product which provided more hydration.. Within a few days I switched over completely and will no longer be using my previous brand.. Excellent natural product that provides high quality moisturizing.. Recommended..

I received this product in exchange for an honest review..

Dazzne P2 Waterproof Action Sports Camera 2.0 Inch TFT Screen Support HD 1080P 180 Degree Image Flip Function Support HDMI Output with Accessories Combo Kits
Offered by Eshopic
Price: CDN$ 247.28
6 used & new from CDN$ 123.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good camera - excellent price.. The only limits are one's imagination, so much fun!!, April 20 2015
I've been playing around with this camera for a week now - I'm really impressed.. I've never owned a Go Pro but from what I see here is essentially a "budget" version of it.. It's a tough little camera, I strapped it on my dog while he played at the dog park for 35 mins, watching the footage was hilarious.. The picture quality and sound are excellent, I have been recording in 960p but you may select 720p/1080p if you want.. I like the extra bases and hinges that were included, the variety of ways this camera can be mounted is only limited to one's imagination.. I never fully ran out of a battery yet however, it was almost dead after about an hour and a half for approximate battery power expectancy.. Just so you know I am not a tech nerd whatsoever so when it comes to all the jargon and parameters please consult a manual.. This camera is very user friendly, I had no experience with these types of cameras whatsoever and found it easy to understand and get the hang of it in about an hour.. Same thing for downloading into your laptop - just a simple process, very user friendly.. I look forward to getting this camera underwater but it's early spring in Canada so that won't be happening yet at the point of this review.. All in all, this is one fun camera and I recommend one to everybody, it's durable, well built and half the price of other similar models.. Your biggest problem is what crazy thing to do with it next.. Enjoy!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12