ARRAY(0xb5a26bdc)

Profile for RIGGER1 > Reviews

Content by RIGGER1
Top Reviewer Ranking: 94

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

RIGGER1 (CALGARY, ALBERTA.)
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
CoreMicro 16GB MicroSDHC Class 4 Card (CMMICROSDCL4/16GB)
CoreMicro 16GB MicroSDHC Class 4 Card (CMMICROSDCL4/16GB)
Price: CDN$ 11.99
3 used & new from CDN$ 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product.. Excellent price.., April 3 2014
There's a few things I really like about this product.. First up they're a Canadian company based out of Ontario.. That means faster shipping, lower costs, and the idea of supporting a smaller local company.. The product is excellent, I have used it quite often over the last few months and have had excellent results.. The price is fantastic, the storage is ample.. I'm a music producer, so if I'm going to see a friend I can easily store my projects in my pocket rather than carrying a laptop or having to transfer it on DROPBOX.. The card came with a very sturdy plastic case that could easily be sent through the mail or any portable needs. Lastly!! With prices like this it has really become easy to just send your info to a buddy and not even care if you get it back.. I wasn't many years ago and this wasn't an option.. My only negative would be the flash drive is a little more travel friendly, which I will probably try next.. Excellent product!!

UDG U8411BL Creator NI Maschine Hardcase Protector
UDG U8411BL Creator NI Maschine Hardcase Protector
Offered by The P.A. Shop
Price: CDN$ 85.97
4 used & new from CDN$ 69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have for travelling beat makers.., Nov. 26 2013
I got this for my MASCHINE MK2.. It fits perfectly! Great, well built hard case, durable, everything you need.. My only complaint is a shoulder strap would have been a better design.. Awesome case, a must have for production travelling.. Highly recommended!!

Smart Weigh DVS150 Digital Vanity / Bathroom Scale 330lbs x 0.2lbs with Tempered Glass Platform - Black
Offered by MeasuPro
Price: CDN$ 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Affordable, accurate, well designed..., Nov. 14 2013
I have been using this scale for a few weeks now and I'm quite pleased with it.. Upon receiving it I immediately realized that my previous scale was inaccurate negative 2.6 pounds.. As well, the sleek design is visually pleasing, I actually find it compliments my bathroom unlike my previous generic white "clunky" scale.. It's thinner and smaller, very accurate, and has a nice size digital display for an easy read! My favourite thing about the design is that the scale platform is completely transparent.. I have nice tile in my bathroom so the scale can sit in there without disturbing the overall "flow" of my bathroom, this may seem petty to some but I can appreciate when something's well designed.. The battery seems great so far, the scale turns itself off almost immediately so I guess we'll see about that in the long run.. Last but not least! Let's not kid ourselves people, how much do you really want to invest in a scale?? EXACTLY!! I have no doubts after looking around for price versus design that this scale is by far the best bang for your buck that I've seen so far, it has an excellent price!! Anyways, thanks for your time, hope this helps, enjoy your new scale!!

Trusted Nutrients 100% Pure Green Coffee Bean Extract: 360 Count, 800mg per Veggie Cap, Naturally Occurring Chlorogenic Acids
Price: CDN$ 199.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceeded All Expectations...., Nov. 13 2013
From juice cleanses to herbal remedies, I will be the first to admit that I have tried countless products to help me slim down...none of which actually worked until I tried this product.

I am on week 2 of using the Green Coffee Bean Extract and have already lost a total of 5 pounds without switching my diet. You will notice a significant change in appetite and energy levels. I can assure you that if you take this product prior to eating a meal, you will feel like you have eaten an entire thanksgiving dinner on your own.

If you are looking for a product that will get you down into the next weight bracket, this is it!

Trusted Nutrients Men's Complete Multivitamin (180 tablets)
Trusted Nutrients Men's Complete Multivitamin (180 tablets)
Price: CDN$ 49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Feeling better than ever..., Oct. 13 2013
I realized about a week into taking this product that my previous vitamins just weren't built for me whatsoever.. I'm 6'5" 200lb, these little gummi chewable vitamins I bought at Costco and gobble down every morning weren't doing much at all.. The only way I know this is because of how I feel now after taking this properly formulated men's multi, and I can tell you that I feel great! I guess there's a lot of arguments about whether to take a multi or not, I'm certainly no doctor however, it's cheap insurance and makes a body feel good, that's proof enough for me.. Excellent product, highly recommended!

Trusted Nutrients 15-Day Colon Cleanse: All Natural Detox Plus Weight Loss Formula
Price: CDN$ 49.99
2 used & new from CDN$ 19.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, excellent results.., Oct. 13 2013
I'm 37, I have never used any of these products ever throughout my life.. However, there comes a time where it's time to fight back a little, do a little "extra" to take care of yourself, potentially reverse some harm you've done along the way.. I'm in great shape, don't smoke, don't drink, eat well, etc.. HOWEVER!! I may take care of myself now but what about the leftover hamburgers from the 90's?? This is kind of a delicate matter so I think you get my point.. I wish I had started these earlier, either way, this will now become a routine in my yearly health regiment.. This is an all natural, fantastic product that worked really well! Oh, one last thing, this can easily be done while living an active lifestyle, there was no interference whatsoever.. Hope this helps, trust me, you'll feel great! Thanks!

Seven
Seven
Price: CDN$ 18.30
12 used & new from CDN$ 11.88

5.0 out of 5 stars So well done, a diverse sonic work of art!! CLASSY!!!, Jan. 24 2013
This review is from: Seven (Audio CD)
Well friendly readers, if you're adventurous with your music, this one's for you! What a diverse album! This is all original studio work from the legendary DJ Cam. An electronic album that is quite difficult to define really, it has numerous elements to it. A downtempo/chill album with jazzy/hip hop flavour, amazing vocals, and creative soundscapes that are both classy and good for the soul. There's even classical elements and at times I almost felt a "pink floyd" type area.. This is a fantastic album, highly recommended, don't sleep you want this in your life! Monsieur Cam, you spoil us with your genius, merci beaucoup.. Above all, ENJOY!!!

THE ANNUAL 2013
THE ANNUAL 2013
Price: CDN$ 26.73
16 used & new from CDN$ 11.99

4.0 out of 5 stars The year in review all in one sweet package!!, Dec 26 2012
This review is from: THE ANNUAL 2013 (Audio CD)
I have been following the Annual for almost 15 years now, some years are better than others, but I've NEVER had a year that I felt that I didn't get my money's worth.. This year is an awesome compilation of 3 discs pretty much carpet bombing some of the best tracks of last year, great track selection, well mixed, and a must have for electronic fans! This was a huge year and this compilation does a great job covering different genres/styles that are happening right now, highly recommended, enjoy!!

Most Of My Heroes Still Don't Appear On No Stamp
Most Of My Heroes Still Don't Appear On No Stamp
Price: CDN$ 15.48
16 used & new from CDN$ 9.27

4.0 out of 5 stars They're back! Inspired and pissed off!!, Dec 13 2012
First up, the beats on this album just hook you in like you wouldn't believe.. Awesome flow, great guest appearances, REAL, INTELLIGENT hip hop!! Glad to see PE back with such a vengence, great album! By the way, Brother Ali and Z-Trip just KILL it on their tracks.. Highly recommended.. Enjoy!!

Songs of Anarchy: Vol.2
Songs of Anarchy: Vol.2
Price: CDN$ 12.17
28 used & new from CDN$ 8.81

4.0 out of 5 stars Yet another volume of great music, love that feeling!!, Dec 13 2012
This review is from: Songs of Anarchy: Vol.2 (Audio CD)
Well friendly readers, we all know volume 1 was amazing, I'm here to let you know that volume 2 is equally as good! After a tough day on the rig, I have this on in my truck and it just makes life a little better for me. It's soulful and deep, yet rocking and musical, it has that driving a motorcycle in the summer at night feeling, and I'm loving it! So will you, excellent soundtrack of real music for real people to enjoy!! Highly recommended!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10