Profile for BC6915 > Reviews

Content by BC6915

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

BC6915

Page: 1 | 2
D.Light S300 Lantern and Charger Solar Lighting
D.Light S300 Lantern and Charger Solar Lighting
Price: CDN$ 55.59
6 used & new from CDN$ 46.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, Nov. 28 2014
Love the product. A fully charged light will easily last of 8 hours of constant use. I have not used it to charge a cell phone yet I do use it as an emergency light for when the power goes out.

Amaco Air Dry Modeling Clay, 10-Pound, White
Amaco Air Dry Modeling Clay, 10-Pound, White
Price: CDN$ 10.40
5 used & new from CDN$ 10.40

5.0 out of 5 stars ... this for a creative young lady who was very glad to receive it, Nov. 15 2014
I bought this for a creative young lady who was very glad to receive it.
The price was great, however, unfortunately the shipping cost is double
the price of the item.

Aleko SL5808-60B String Light 60 LED Blue Solar Powered Christmas Lights
Aleko SL5808-60B String Light 60 LED Blue Solar Powered Christmas Lights
Offered by Lex Deals Canada
Price: CDN$ 16.99
2 used & new from CDN$ 14.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Lights, Nov. 15 2014
I bought these lights from Amazon because I can't find them in any retail store in my area.
They are great, and I hope to get years of enjoyment from them.

Stokes Select 38046 15-Inch Squirrel Baffle
Stokes Select 38046 15-Inch Squirrel Baffle
Price: CDN$ 20.99
5 used & new from CDN$ 20.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to install, Oct. 27 2014
Easy to install. So far it has done the job, no more squirrels sitting in my bird feeder. The real test will come this winter. We will see what happens then.

Whetstone 36 LED Solar and Dynamo Powered Camping Lantern
Whetstone 36 LED Solar and Dynamo Powered Camping Lantern
Price: CDN$ 36.84
6 used & new from CDN$ 36.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, long lasting light, Oct. 27 2014
Great product, long lasting light. I have used it as a night light and it lasted all night long.
Turned on at full strength setting it provides a great light.

LE Solar Powered LED Motion Sensor Light, Wireless Night Light, Wall Light, Security Light for Door, Entrance, Pathways, Patios, Garden, Daylight White
Offered by Neon Mart Canada
Price: CDN$ 32.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, Oct. 27 2014
Excellent product. Works well. I think I will buy more in the spring.

Lawrence in Arabia: War, Deceit, Imperial Folly and the Making of the Modern Middle East
Offered by Random House Canada, Incorp.
Price: CDN$ 13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book. For those who loved the Movie Lawrence ..., Oct. 27 2014
Excellent book. For those who loved the Movie Lawrence of Arabia, this book sheds new light on the campaign.

BandIT Arm Band
BandIT Arm Band
Price: CDN$ 29.39
11 used & new from CDN$ 22.23

5.0 out of 5 stars Saved, Aug. 24 2014
This review is from: BandIT Arm Band (Apparel)
I had one for years, but alas it broke. I checked my local pharmacy but they did not carry this product. Then I thought that maybe Amazon had some. I was delighted to see that Amazon had them in stock. My GOLF ELBOW is much better now thanks to the BandIT Band. I would be lost without it.

The Third Industrial Revolution: How Lateral Power Is Transforming Energy, the Economy, and the World
Offered by Macmillan CA
Price: CDN$ 10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Light at the end of the eco-tunnel, Nov. 24 2013
Everyone who thinks about the planet and the mess we have made of the environment should read this book. It gives me hope to see the changes that are already taking place in the world around me. This book provides a roadmap, an approach to resolving the inevitable energy crisis and chaos that will ensue if we don't get our act together. I highly recommended that you read this book.

Third Jihad [Import]
Third Jihad [Import]
DVD ~ Omar Ahmad
Offered by Mega Media CA
Price: CDN$ 20.71
18 used & new from CDN$ 12.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly an eye opener, Jan. 5 2013
This review is from: Third Jihad [Import] (DVD)
everyone should watch this video, if only to see and hear the other side. I have been reading a variety of books on the Islamist
movement, their goals, their methodology. For me the "Third Jihad" reinforces what I have been reading and makes me more aware of the threat to not only the Western society but to all cultures and societies around the world.

Page: 1 | 2