ARRAY(0xb39b1810)

Profile for BC6915 > Reviews

Content by BC6915

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

BC6915

The Third Industrial Revolution: How Lateral Power Is Transforming Energy, the Economy, and the World
Offered by Macmillan CA
Price: CDN$ 10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Light at the end of the eco-tunnel, Nov. 24 2013
Everyone who thinks about the planet and the mess we have made of the environment should read this book. It gives me hope to see the changes that are already taking place in the world around me. This book provides a roadmap, an approach to resolving the inevitable energy crisis and chaos that will ensue if we don't get our act together. I highly recommended that you read this book.

Third Jihad [Import]
Third Jihad [Import]
DVD ~ Omar Ahmad
Price: CDN$ 27.41
13 used & new from CDN$ 14.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly an eye opener, Jan. 5 2013
This review is from: Third Jihad [Import] (DVD)
everyone should watch this video, if only to see and hear the other side. I have been reading a variety of books on the Islamist
movement, their goals, their methodology. For me the "Third Jihad" reinforces what I have been reading and makes me more aware of the threat to not only the Western society but to all cultures and societies around the world.

Hell's Kitchen - Season 3
Hell's Kitchen - Season 3
DVD ~ Gordon Ramsay
Price: CDN$ 10.50
15 used & new from CDN$ 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Bloody Hell, Jan. 28 2011
This review is from: Hell's Kitchen - Season 3 (DVD)
I'm a big fan of Hell's kitchen. It is even better when you can see and hear it raw and uncensored. I would recommend Season 3 to any fan of the show.

The Nazis: A Warning From History
The Nazis: A Warning From History
DVD ~ Samuel West
Price: CDN$ 30.99
21 used & new from CDN$ 10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Human Nature, Jan. 28 2011
If you are looking for battle scenes and WWII history this is not for you. Nazis is about the political side of Hitler's rise to power and how those around him operated. The fact that the German people voted in Hitler and his thugs democratically, only to find out later of the 'hidden' agenda speaks volumes to modern day politics. Nazis is excellent. I recommend it to anyone who wishes to understand better this grim period of world history.