Profile for Book Thief > Reviews

Content by Book Thief

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Book Thief

Page: 1 | 2
Edwin Jagger De89bl Double Edge Safety Razor Chrome Plated
Edwin Jagger De89bl Double Edge Safety Razor Chrome Plated
Price: CDN$ 35.12
8 used & new from CDN$ 35.12

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it., Nov. 27 2014
Great quality and a good weight. I would probably prefer a longer handle however. I would recommend to anyone looking to buy a decent safety razor.

Poetic Atmosphere Case for HTC One M7 Clear/Gray (3 Year Manufacturer Warranty From Poetic)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great case!, Nov. 27 2014
Nice low-profile case that lets you see the phone underneath. The HTC one is a sexy phone and I want to be able to see it while having it protected by a case.

Moleskine 2014-2015 Weekly Planner, 18M, Large, Black, Soft Cover (5 x 8.25)
Moleskine 2014-2015 Weekly Planner, 18M, Large, Black, Soft Cover (5 x 8.25)
by Moleskine
Edition: Calendar
Price: CDN$ 20.00
13 used & new from CDN$ 16.35

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, great layout., Nov. 27 2014
I love the moleskin planners. I have bought one the past few years and they keep my life organized where I would normally forget to do lots of little tasks. I wish I would have bought the bigger planner though since I usually write down a lot of stuff (due dates, to-do lists, event times etc). I use it for school and it is great. I wouldn't mind if it was a little cheaper, but what can you do? I do prefer planners like this over the free ones at school that are full of distracting ads.

InterDesign Classico Tie/Belt Rack, Chrome
InterDesign Classico Tie/Belt Rack, Chrome
Price: CDN$ 11.75
13 used & new from CDN$ 8.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, looks good, tidied up my closet., Nov. 27 2014
Great quality and really tidied up my closet now that my ties aren't hanging off of a hanger and my belts aren't just piled on the shelf. It also looks great. It made accessing my belts and ties that much easier as well.

Eat What You Love Love What You Eat: How to Break Your Eat-Repent-Repeat Cycle
Eat What You Love Love What You Eat: How to Break Your Eat-Repent-Repeat Cycle
by Michelle, M.D. May
Price: CDN$ 22.81
14 used & new from CDN$ 15.32

4.0 out of 5 stars Girlfriend loved it., Nov. 27 2014
It was a gift for my girlfriend, who is a future Dietitian. She loved it and read through it in a couple of weeks. I can't say much else since I didn't read it myself

Pharmacotherapy A Pathophysiologic Approach 9/E
Pharmacotherapy A Pathophysiologic Approach 9/E
by Joseph DiPiro
Price: CDN$ 211.04
32 used & new from CDN$ 149.06

5.0 out of 5 stars Great textbook. Good price., Nov. 27 2014
Great textbook for any pharmacy student. It has a TON of info about the covered disease states and gives a good overview of drug therapy options that are up-to-date with current guidelines. I'm sure other health professions (physicians) could also make good use of this book if they wanted to look up drug therapy for various conditions. The price on Amazon was also better than I would have paid at the bookstore at my university. The textbook is very large, so expect that if you plan on carrying it around (I wouldn't recommend carrying it around).

Tree Pattern Cosmetic Bag Waterproof Makeup Bag Beauty Makeup Storage Case BLACK
Offered by Panda Superstore CA
Price: CDN$ 27.05

3.0 out of 5 stars Kind of cheap. The inside was ripping shortly after ..., Nov. 27 2014
Kind of cheap. The inside was ripping shortly after gifting this to my girlfriend. It does hold a lot of stuff though.

3 High Yield Ink First Toner Cartridges TN-450 (TN450) Compatible Remanufactured for Brother TN-450 Black
Offered by V4INK CA
Price: CDN$ 30.07
11 used & new from CDN$ 22.09

4.0 out of 5 stars I hope the other two aren't like that. It seemed to print fine once it ..., Nov. 27 2014
Very inexpensive, although the first one that I opened had the toner powder all over the cartridge (I'm not sure if it leaked or just wasn't cleaned after refilling). I hope the other two aren't like that. It seemed to print fine once it was in the printer though.

OEM Samsung Micro USB Travel Charger with Data Cable for Samsung Focus i917
OEM Samsung Micro USB Travel Charger with Data Cable for Samsung Focus i917
Offered by Simple Cell, Inc CA
Price: CDN$ 2.49
7 used & new from CDN$ 2.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and does the trick., Nov. 27 2014
Cheap, and does the trick.

BIRUGEAR Neoprene Zipper Carrying Storage Sleeve Case for Microsoft Surface Pro 3 2014 New 12-inch Intel Core i3 / i5 / i7 Windows Tablet PC ( Black)
Offered by emaxland
Price: CDN$ 10.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive option for Surface Pro 3 sleeve., Nov. 27 2014
This sleeve is exactly what I was looking for. It fits snugly over my Surface Pro 3 with type cover, even with the pen holder attached on the side. I like the zipper pocket to hold my screen cloth as well. One thing is that the clip-on handle ripped off the first time I used it. I would have never expected it to hold the weight of my Surface Pro anyway, but it was a cheap addition to the sleeve.

Page: 1 | 2