ARRAY(0xb3fa4e7c)

Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Amazon Customer (GA United States)

You're Already A Success: Thoughts on Beginning Your New Career
You're Already A Success: Thoughts on Beginning Your New Career
by Peggy Ballard
19 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Graduation Gift, July 14 2002
I've bought this book as a graduation gift, and I've kept one for myself. Unlike many similar books filled with mostly "feel good" platitudes, it offers some really helpful advice on topics that aren't normally adressed anywhere. It should help any graduate get off on the right foot with co-workers in the business world.

Rhinoceros Tap: And 14 Other Seriously Silly Songs with Cassette(s)
Rhinoceros Tap: And 14 Other Seriously Silly Songs with Cassette(s)
by Sandra Boynton
23 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for both adults and kids, May 16 2000
I've always been a fan of Sandra Boynton's sense of humor. I was delighted to find that the songs in this book have humor for adults, especially music-lovers, as well as for children. My 2-year-old daughter likes to hear me play the songs at the piano as she plays along, and "tickle time" has become a buzz-word at our house! I only wish there were a CD version.

Birthday Monsters!
Birthday Monsters!
by Sandra Boynton
Edition: Board book
Price: CDN$ 8.50
108 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Book for Birthdays, with learning opportunities, May 16 2000
This review is from: Birthday Monsters! (Board book)
This is a fun book about birthdays that is great for children; it is equally entertaining for any adult who's given a party for toddlers or less-than-gracious guests! My 2-year-old loves it; it's aimed at a slightly older child than some of the Boynton standards, such as "Barnyard Dance." In addition, it offers parents the opportunity to discuss what happens at birthday parties, good vs. bad monsters/behavior, and - with older children - how to be a good guest.