march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry
Profile for Rob > Reviews

Content by Rob

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Rob

Page: 1 | 2
Larabar Gluten Free Peanut Butter Fruit and Nut Energy Bar, 16-Count, 770 G
Larabar Gluten Free Peanut Butter Fruit and Nut Energy Bar, 16-Count, 770 G
Price: CDN$ 21.97

5.0 out of 5 stars A good deal for a healthy snack., March 21 2016
Very good price and high quality.

Red Suction Cup Sucker Pad Dent Puller Remover Glass Carrying Handle Lifter 2.28inch
Offered by YESIT
Price: CDN$ 3.27
18 used & new from CDN$ 3.27

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap junk., March 21 2016
This took about 7 weeks to arrive from China and when it finally got here one arm was already broken, making it completely useless. A piece of worthless junk made of flimsy brittle plastic. I guess you get what you pay for.

FixMeStick - Virus Removal Device - Unlimited Use on up to 3 PCs for 1 Year
FixMeStick - Virus Removal Device - Unlimited Use on up to 3 PCs for 1 Year
Offered by FixMeStick Canada
Price: CDN$ 59.99
12 used & new from CDN$ 49.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't let them stick you with this stick., Jan. 24 2016
Despite a showy, very time consuming scan that purported to turn up dozens of corrupt files, malware etc. this device made absolutely no difference to the sluggish performance of my 5 year old HP desktop. Fortunately it did no harm but this little scam was a complete waste of money. Another word beginning with "f" occurred to me after using this, and it wasn't "fix".

Tree Stump Remover
Tree Stump Remover
Offered by Woel World
Price: CDN$ 34.49
5 used & new from CDN$ 27.73

1.0 out of 5 stars Does nothing., Jan. 24 2016
This review is from: Tree Stump Remover (Kitchen)
I bought this to dissolve three stubborn stumps from a red maple and two bushes. After following the instructions carefully I waited -- and waited and waited. One month, Two months. Three months. No change. Poured out the rest of it. Now it's been six months and the stumps are just as hard and immovable as they were when I bought this stuff, Maybe a few fibers are a bit spongier but otherwise aside from the holes I drilled in them the stumps are unchanged.

Zoom Q4 Handy HD Video Recorder
Zoom Q4 Handy HD Video Recorder
Offered by All products is shipping from Japan.All products is shipping by EMS or DHL-Japanese -Asset com
Price: CDN$ 340.10
10 used & new from CDN$ 334.56

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible video quality - very disappointing recorder, Jan. 24 2016
I bought this "HD" video recorder hoping to have a device to record my wife singing in concert in high quality audio and HD video, having been quite satisfied with a Zoom audio recorder. Frankly this was waste of $300. While the sound quality is reasonably good the video quality is terrible, like a 1990 VHS camcorder -- blurry and jerky, even at so called 1080 HD. It's not remotely comparable even to a cheap smart phone. Also I can't get it to play the audio either on my PC or my HD TV; the only way I can hear the audio is to hook up a separate speaker directly to the headphone output.. It's really too bad they didn't take more care in the video electronics because it is compact and generally well designed, but as it is it's a very expensive paper weight.

Kensington Cover Stand for iPad mini and iPad mini with Retina Display, Black (K97131WW)
Price: CDN$ 25.19
6 used & new from CDN$ 19.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cover with good protection., Nov. 10 2015
This is a great cover. Offers very good protection. A bit heavy and bulky but i'd rather have that than crack the screen again as I did with the minimalist Apple cover.

Schwinn 230 Recumbent Bike
Schwinn 230 Recumbent Bike
Price: CDN$ 490.89
2 used & new from CDN$ 490.89

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing. Schwinn is now a joke., Nov. 10 2015
I bought this bike because my two previous Schwinn recumbents were sturdy, functional and very durable. The last one finally gave out after more than 10 years of daily use so I decided to replace it with the 230. Big mistake. Assembly was a 3 hour nightmare because of the poor instructions. This is by far the most uncomfortable and unergonomic bike I have ever sat in. The hard plastic seat is not made for a human back or anything but the most well upholstered backside. Forget this if you have long legs. I do and my legs bend at about 30 degrees at full extension making riding painful nd probably dangerous for my arthritic knees. This is a horrible waste of money. I could not be more angry and disappointed. Schwinn is now a synonym for swindle.

YES Water-Based Organic Lubricant and Moisturizers, 75-Milliliter
YES Water-Based Organic Lubricant and Moisturizers, 75-Milliliter
Offered by langton_distribution
Price: CDN$ 61.16
2 used & new from CDN$ 22.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good lubricant., May 31 2015
This is the best personal lubricant my wife and i have ever used in the 40 years we've been togetther. Since menopause she has found intercourse very painful and none of the other lubricants such as KY worked at all well. Yes seemed to be the answer. The only downsides are that it's a bit messy and must be reapplied fairly frequently.

Easy@Home TENS Handheld Electronic Pulse Massager Unit, Health Canada, FDA and OTC approved Pain Relief therapy Device - a portable Muscle Stimulator for Electrotherapy Pain Management | Pain Relief on the Shoulder, Waist, Joint, Back, Arm,Leg & more
Offered by Easy@Home Medical
Price: CDN$ 39.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Good inexpensive basic TENS unit., April 11 2015
This unit works as well as the much higher priced "as advertised on TV" TENS device that I had which had stopped working. So long as the batteries are fresh the pulses are intense enough for most applications, even if not set at max The only complaints are that it doesn't come with a convenient storage case and the electrode pads lose their stickiness fairly quickly, although I found that if you wet them (saliva will do) they regain most of their adhesive properties. They need to be stored on the plastic sheet which I managed to lose almost immediately, but a piece of plastic wraps works reasonably well.

Tech Armor HD Clear Screen Protector for Apple mini-iPad - 3 pack (SP-HD-APL-MID-2)
Offered by Tech Armor CA
Price: CDN$ 8.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, April 2 2015
Good product. Reasonable price. I bought it mainly to patch the many cracks in my iPad mini's screen and delay the inevitable day when chunks of glass will start falling off. It worked quite well. A bit tricky to apply, I'm glad they provide three of them because I mucked up the first one by not cleaning the screen properly and I misaligned it. Every speck of dust will leave a bubble so clean carefully, using the sticky strips to mop up stray bits of debris. I still found it hard to get it aligned precisely: you'd really need a frame of some sort around the iPad. A small error starting out magnifies as you unroll the backing. Mine was about 1/8th inch off at the far end. Still, it protects what's left of my crumbling screen and has extended ts life until I get around to having it replaced.

Page: 1 | 2