march boutiques-francophones SmartSaver Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family
Profile for Eugen > Reviews

Content by Eugen

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Eugen

Page: 1 | 2
Neewer 40m 130ft Underwater PC Housing Camera Waterproof Case for Sony A6000 with 16-50mm Lens
Price: CDN$ 298.69
3 used & new from CDN$ 288.70

5.0 out of 5 stars I am extremely happy with buying this thing - I got some amazing ..., May 4 2016
I am extremely happy with buying this thing - I got some amazing underwater footage of reefs and fish :). Really happy I got it - so far had no problems!

Mr. Gasket 1616 Competition Hood Pin Kit Safety Pin - Set of 2
Mr. Gasket 1616 Competition Hood Pin Kit Safety Pin - Set of 2
Price: CDN$ 25.40
7 used & new from CDN$ 20.70

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, May 4 2016
Nice set - only 4 star because the metal plates are a little flimsy... be gentle with them!

3M Headlight Lens Restoration System, (39008)
3M Headlight Lens Restoration System, (39008)
Price: CDN$ 31.38
9 used & new from CDN$ 31.38

5.0 out of 5 stars I didn't believed it will work that good., May 4 2016
It actually works - take your time and be patient, follow the instructions and you will be surprised. I didn't believed it will work that good.

Melissa and Doug Deluxe Roundhouse and Turntable Set
Melissa and Doug Deluxe Roundhouse and Turntable Set
Offered by Bright Bean
Price: CDN$ 87.49
7 used & new from CDN$ 87.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, May 4 2016
Great looking set - my son loved it and enjoys playing with it every day... still.

Jackery Giant+ 12000mAh Dual USB 3.1A output External Battery (Panasonic Cell &Aluminum Shell)- Portable Battery Charger, Power Bank, and Travel Charger for iPhone, iPad, Samsung , and more (Orange)
Offered by Jackery Canada
Price: CDN$ 69.99
2 used & new from CDN$ 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this portable battery charger, May 4 2016
I love this portable battery charger. It been always in my bag with me since I got it and so far I had no disappointments.

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB 2.5-Inch SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-75E500B/AM)
Samsung 850 EVO 500GB 2.5-Inch SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-75E500B/AM)
Offered by Westpac Technology
Price: CDN$ 201.80
56 used & new from CDN$ 195.57

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little thing - love and it works just perfect, May 4 2016
Great little thing - love and it works just perfect!
I give 4 star only because I was expecting that they would of included the bracket needed to install in the HDD place... NOPE. Had to sped another $5 for an additional bracket :/... you would think that for the prices they are going for, bracket will be included :/...

Anyway, other than my bickering with the bracket, everything is great about this little thing - highly recommended.

AFUNTA Real Tempered Toughened Optical Glass Camera Screen Protector 9H Hardness Anti-Bubble Anti-scratch Anti-burst Anti-fingerprint Ultra-thin Super Light Transmittance For Sony A6000
Offered by Afunta-mall
Price: CDN$ 15.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't stick properly., Sept. 11 2015
Not sure how It worked for others, but I had to return my item. One of the corners did not stick... no matter what amount of force you were using. And no, there was no dust or oil or fingerprints - screen the was immaculate.
Maybe I was unlucky and got a defective one? It seems to be quite cool... kind of disappointing it didn't work :(.

ARANA 2 Front Hood Liftgate Struts Gas Spring Shocks Lift Support For 01-06 Acura MDX
Offered by ARANA Lift Support
Price: CDN$ 26.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 23 2015
Good quality, nothing to complain about.

Instapark® Cantilever Mount for Aimpoint Scope & Sight w/ Rail Top
Instapark® Cantilever Mount for Aimpoint Scope & Sight w/ Rail Top

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the mount!, Aug. 8 2014
Very nice mount and very well built.
Compared with the similar mount you find on eBay, is quality is stellar.

Personally I highly recommend it!

Caa Command Arms Set of 2 Cheek-Pieces-CP1 and CP2
Caa Command Arms Set of 2 Cheek-Pieces-CP1 and CP2
Offered by Layger
Price: CDN$ 41.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product!, Aug. 8 2014
Great cheek pieces. I'm using both on different rifles.
No issues for now...