Profile for Ana Q > Reviews

Content by Ana Q

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Ana Q (Oregon, United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
The Dark Highlander
The Dark Highlander
by Karen Marie Moning
Price: CDN$ 9.92
94 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars great, March 8 2004
like most other people who have reviewed this book, i loved it! It was wonderful! but it got one star knocked off because the author plugs one of her own books in this book! that hit me in the bad catigory! don't advertise another book in one already, and the way she did it was so false! but other than that it was wonderful.

Love Only Once
Love Only Once
by Johanna Lindsey
Price: CDN$ 9.02
80 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars this was a wonderful book, Jan. 29 2004
I am a HUGE fan og Lindsey and this book was her at her best. If you are looking to dive into a new author or justa new series, look nowhere else, what you need is right here!

A Summer Affair
A Summer Affair
by Susan Wiggs
62 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars cute, not ground breaking, Jan. 21 2004
I thought this story was very cute and for the most part it was extreamly heart warming, but there was nothing that jumped out at me. There was nothing in this story that truly popped out at me. If something had, it would have earned the last star, but it didn't. It was still cute, it was still worth it.

Chieftain
Chieftain
by Arnette Lamb
39 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars This was a great book., Dec 30 2003
This review is from: Chieftain (Mass Market Paperback)
It was a wonderful book that had a lot of passion and reality in it (which is hard to find in a romance sometimes). There were things that I could have lived with out, that didn't seem to be needed in the book in the long run, and there were some loose ties that left a bad taste in my mouth. But that was a minute part of the book compaired to all the good stuff in it. Give it a try, you might be pleasently suprised, I was.

Midnight Rider
Midnight Rider
by Kat Martin
51 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it, Dec 30 2003
This was a truly wonderful book, I love this author. There are things that I would change about it, ofcorse, but they are all very little things. Please give this book a try. Close to the ending it fell apart a little bit, and i wanted the relationship to be more solid before it got rocky, again, but all in all it was a very very good book.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very entertaining, Dec 21 2003
This review is from: Scoundrel (Mass Market Paperback)
the book caught my interest right at the begining and rarly let it slip, I love that in books, but I really want to know why there isn't more out there from this wonderful author. PLEASE, give this book a chance, I doubt you will be dissapointed.

Betrothed
Betrothed

4.0 out of 5 stars Suprisingly good., Dec 21 2003
This review is from: Betrothed (Paperback)
I really didn't expect the book to be as good as it turned out to be, I liked being suprised. I wanted a little more flavor to the books, but other than that it was a really fun read.

4.0 out of 5 stars good, but not great, Dec 17 2003
This review is from: Scoundrel (Mass Market Paperback)
I did really enjoy this book, it was a fun read all in all. I would have enjoyed having more from the hero at the end, but, we don't always get what we want. I do reccomend this book.

Morning After
Morning After
by Suzanne Forster
37 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Oh god, painful, Dec 6 2003
i am so sorry to the author to be saying this, but the book was soooooooo hard to read! I had to MAKE myself finish it. and the first few pages had a lot of promis. It was sooooooo dull. Again, i am sorry, but i couldn't make myself like it

Knight of a Trillion Stars (Futuristic Romance)
Knight of a Trillion Stars (Futuristic Romance)
47 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't expect this, Nov. 24 2003
This book had some truly horrible parts in it. she was man handled and this Hero was so sure that he knew what best for her and there for disregarded her feelings. SOME sweet moments, but they were few and far between!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4