ARRAY(0xb209c438)

Profile for eblowden > Reviews

Content by eblowden

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

eblowden

The Hunger Games Trilogy Box Set
The Hunger Games Trilogy Box Set
by Suzanne Collins
Price: CDN$ 37.60
36 used & new from CDN$ 33.41

4.0 out of 5 stars Hungry for the Games, March 28 2012
It took me a week and a half, but I finished the Hunger Games trilogy. Overall I would say great books. The first and second books (The Hunger Games and Catching Fire) were by far my favorite. They were fast, intense, and kept me wanting more. The third book (Mocking Jay) was a bit slow for me. It took a while to get into the action, but once you're there man does it go. I was a little disappointed with the ending, but I rarely find a book that ends the way I would like. Congratulations Suzanne Collins for writing books that engage the reader and doesn't talk down to them. I deeply look forward to your next endeavor. If you are looking for a good, quick read that will make you think, then these books are for you.

Fringe: The Complete Third Season
Fringe: The Complete Third Season
DVD ~ Anna Torv
Price: CDN$ 14.99
31 used & new from CDN$ 11.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Fringe is FREAKIN' AWESOME!!!, Jan. 29 2012
I only recently got into Fringe but man am I hooked. Season 3 is great. John Noble is definitely the best part of all the other seasons and his awesomeness just continues. I recommend the third season of Fringe to everyone, but I recommend seeing the first two seasons first. This is a show where every minute and every character is important so pay attention. ENJOY!