Profile for Merry Me > Reviews

Content by Merry Me

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Merry Me

Transformers: Age of Extinction
Transformers: Age of Extinction
DVD ~ Mark Wahlberg
Price: CDN$ 19.88
13 used & new from CDN$ 11.99

2.0 out of 5 stars They lost the humour that the 1st had specifically, Oct. 18 2014
Ce commentaire est de: Transformers: Age of Extinction (DVD)
I loved the first, not so happy with the second, thought they had caught on with third but blew it again with this one. I actually never finished watching it.

Age of Mythology Gold (DVD)
Age of Mythology Gold (DVD)
Offered by Digitalville CA
Price: CDN$ 5.49
20 used & new from CDN$ 4.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Bad and good news, May 10 2012
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Ce commentaire est de: Age of Mythology Gold (DVD) (DVD-ROM)
I loved this game and played it constantly but not for the last 3 or so years, It will not install on Windows 7. :( If you are still using XP and like strategy games, this game is great and you don't have to have a super game machine to play it.

Vinyl Cafe Family Pack
Vinyl Cafe Family Pack
Price: CDN$ 23.23
9 used & new from CDN$ 23.23

5.0 out of 5 stars Great company, May 10 2012
Ce commentaire est de: Vinyl Cafe Family Pack (Audio CD)
I take Stuart to work with me and drive home with him at night. I'm in a great mood at both ends when I arrive. Only one problem - some are so funny I am crying with laughter and momentarily cannot see the road. Sam's sports problems was the funniest I have ever heard! (...not to give too much away) Highly recommend. As they say, laughter is the best medicine and thank you Stuart for the best medicine I have had!

DVD ~ John Hurt
Price: CDN$ 38.02
27 used & new from CDN$ 12.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Wasn't sure ..., April 6 2011
When I watched the first episode (not the series first as I came in close to the beginning) I wasn't too sure about this series. Then I watched the second and it got a little better (in my mind).... Now I can't miss it! Great show, great fun with serious moments, highly recommended!