Profile for cgsdesigns1 > Reviews

Content by cgsdesigns1

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

"cgsdesigns1" (Michigan, USA)

Tribulation - DVD
Tribulation - DVD
DVD ~ Gary Busey
Price: CDN$ 9.99
23 used & new from CDN$ 3.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Cloud Ten Pictures Just Keeps Going!, Sept. 12 2002
This review is from: Tribulation - DVD (DVD)
It is so amazing to watch the production company Cloud Ten Pictures grow and mature with each movie they release. Hollywood take notice! Christians no longer have to suffer through the garbage that Hollywood puts out! Cloud Ten Pictures has become a true production company with great talent on board and a touch that no studio in Hollywood could match! Look out! Cloud Ten is coming up! This movie only just shows the growth and maturity that has happened at Cloud Ten Pictures!

Left Behind II: Tribulation Force
Left Behind II: Tribulation Force
DVD ~ Kirk Cameron
Offered by importcds__
Price: CDN$ 3.73
37 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Going to be Great!, Sept. 12 2002
I am really confused here as I read these reviews, as along with Pastor Greg, I also know that this movie is not released yet! It is not even in the hands of the official reviewers yet! How these people can say it is horrible is beyond me. Further, folks, please be careful believing what you read. You can learn more about this film and find out that it is going to have a limited theatrical release also. Make sure the reviewer knows what they are talking about! Check out the offical web site. Having been on site of the movie, yes, this movie is going to be beyond anything that Cloud Ten has done yet! I see a great movie on the scene.

Judgment - DVD
Judgment - DVD
DVD ~ Corbin Bernsen
Price: CDN$ 9.99
23 used & new from CDN$ 3.61

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, Sept. 12 2002
This review is from: Judgment - DVD (DVD)
I really enjoyed this movie! With each and every new movie, Cloud Ten keeps growing and improving! The story of Helen Hannah has really come to life and created a life of its own! What a great movie! Corbin Bersen turns in one of his best performances ever! Bravo! I can't wait to see what "the haters" are up to next!!!

Revelation - DVD
Revelation - DVD
DVD ~ Jeff Fahey
Offered by moviemars-canada
Price: CDN$ 4.41
29 used & new from CDN$ 2.52

5.0 out of 5 stars Life Changing!, Sept. 12 2002
This review is from: Revelation - DVD (DVD)
This is one movie that really has changed lives! It has also brought Cloud Ten Pictures to the forefront of the Christian film market. The writers have greatly answered most of the common questions and objections to God and the actors brought it to life with such power and emotion! One can not watch this movie without actually stopping to think "Is this possible"! With a bit of research, the answer is YES! A must have for any and every Christian library and home!

Deceived
Deceived
VHS

5.0 out of 5 stars WOWSERS!!!, April 26 2002
This review is from: Deceived (VHS Tape)
WOWSERS!!!! We are talking beyond WOW here!
This is a MUST watch!!!!...I have always been a scifi fan loving movies that can hold you on the edge of your seat with things from out of this world. But lately, it seems Hollywood thinks that it takes sex, nudity, and profanity to hold people to their seats. So I had given up on my favorite genre of movies..... that is until now!
Decieved uses more than just special effects to hold you. The characters have depth and carry you through the movie from beginning to end. They have made the good vs. evil movie into one with characters that you can love and some that I know I was moved to extremely dislike. They hold you right until the end with this one!
Cloud Ten Pictures and Andre van Heerden did their best job yet with this film and I really look forward to seeing more things like this come from this great Canadian film company...While they really drew my attention with their movie Revelation...this one just broke through all the boundaries and brought forth a movie that has quickly become my favorite movie! I've bought the video and have watched it over and over and still will watch it again! And I will be buying copies to give to friends and relatives because it is such a powerful film that watching it just once isn't enough!
I do hope that Hollywood stands up and takes notice. You can have a good movie without the sex and language that keep so many movies out of the homes because the kids can't watch them. Some of us adults are tired of Hollywood thinking that we are too stupid to look beyond the sex and 'hip' language to find a film that actually has some great value to it and a real story also. And how great it was to see "Smitty" a Christian woman not made to appear stupid, foolish, or a prude. Judd Nelson, a self confessed computer geek, made me proud to be one myself! And Lou Gossett Jr gave the performance of his career in my opinion.
Hollywood take notice!
If you are looking for a good thriller with romance, comedy, and strong characters and a good story line, that you are not afraid of who might enter the room while you are watching it, then I strongly recommend that you rent or buy Decieved today! You won't be disappointed and you may walk away with a new appreciation for a solid story line and a few good basic principles in life!