ARRAY(0xac850768)

Profile for Tailgater > Reviews

Content by Tailgater

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Tailgater

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Heartland - Complete Season 2 / Heartland - Saison 2 (Bilingual)
Heartland - Complete Season 2 / Heartland - Saison 2 (Bilingual)
DVD ~ Amber Marshall
Price: CDN$ 21.98
9 used & new from CDN$ 16.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Show!, Nov. 19 2013
Great show! I have always been impressed with the production value of this show considering it is Canadian. Often, the shows can't compare to US produced shows but this is one of a handful of Canadian shows that do a great job. My wife loves the show and I catch an episode now and then. Great plot and fantastic cast!

Heartland - Complete Season 5 / Heartland - Saison 5 (Bilingual)
Heartland - Complete Season 5 / Heartland - Saison 5 (Bilingual)
DVD ~ Amber Marshall
Price: CDN$ 19.99
7 used & new from CDN$ 16.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, Nov. 19 2013

The Chew: Food. Life. Fun.
The Chew: Food. Life. Fun.
by The Chew
Price: CDN$ 14.43
54 used & new from CDN$ 4.12

4.0 out of 5 stars Gift for my sister, Nov. 19 2013
This is a gift for my sister for Christmas but I have heard all about it. After looking at the recipes in it, they look very tastey. The only thing I would mention is that some of them are very challenging and I don't think I could do a good job at making them. I am not a chef by any means but this is a little more advanced. If your up for a challenge, go for it!

Nikon Coolpix AW110 Digital Camera Underwater Accessory Kit Floating Wrist Strap - Orange - Replacement by General Brand
Offered by EastCoastPhoto
Price: CDN$ 8.21
2 used & new from CDN$ 8.21

5.0 out of 5 stars Second purchase, Nov. 19 2013
This is the second one I have purchases because I liked the first one so much. I purchased a brand name expensive one in years past but the strap broke from the salt water so I gave this one a shot! It was perfect but on my last trip, It go unclipped and I lost it. So I am glad to get another one. Well worth the investment to save your underwater camera. I have the Nikon Coolpix AW100 which is orange so my camera matches the floating strap.

TEKTON  2376 10-Inch Pipe Wrench
TEKTON 2376 10-Inch Pipe Wrench
Price: CDN$ 10.24
3 used & new from CDN$ 10.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Price is right!, Nov. 19 2013
I needed a pipe wrench to do some plumbing and I will be finishing my basement so I went to Home Depot but prices were just crazy. Thought I would check out Amazon and the price is right and the product does the job!

Milwaukee 48-22-0304 6-Inches Drywall-Plaster Rasping Jab Saw
Milwaukee 48-22-0304 6-Inches Drywall-Plaster Rasping Jab Saw
Price: CDN$ 10.49
4 used & new from CDN$ 10.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong tool, Nov. 19 2013
Very sharp and well built. This will do a great job fixing my walls and finishing my basement! Better than I had expected.

MrGreen Dog Deodorizer, 500ml
MrGreen Dog Deodorizer, 500ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Golden Retriever smells, Nov. 12 2013
I have a golden retriever and for those who have one, know that they are the happiest and most friendly dogs out there. Because of this, she goes anywhere and everything. So she is one stinky dog at the best of the times. I had such great success with the cat litter product by Mr Green that I thought I would give this a shot. This worked just as well as the cat litter product! Glad we found this product, don't have the always bathe her but just spray with the deodorizer (oddly enough it doesn't bother her. Weird!). Keep making products like this!

MrGreen Cat Litter Box Deodorizer, 1-Litre
MrGreen Cat Litter Box Deodorizer, 1-Litre
Price: CDN$ 10.99
3 used & new from CDN$ 10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars For the not so cat lover..., Nov. 12 2013
I have never been a huge fan of cats because the litter box has always smelled and really turned me off of cats. My wife finally convinced me to get a cat and as I thought, the litter box was one of my turn offs. My wife had heard about this product and let me say that I am so impressed by how well it works. We keep the litter box in the laundry room and this product does the trick!

I am not a person willing to pay extra for environmentally friendly but this product was priced right and works even better than other products. If you have a cat, this is a must have!

58mm Flower Lens Hood for Canon Rebel XT XS XTi XSi T1i
58mm Flower Lens Hood for Canon Rebel XT XS XTi XSi T1i
9 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars great price, Nov. 7 2013
Great price and is exactly what I needed to help protect my lense and help with glare! Highly recommend that you get this for your lense.

Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Camera Lens
Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Camera Lens
Price: CDN$ 118.44
19 used & new from CDN$ 95.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, Nov. 7 2013
If you need a low f stop lense and are on a budget, this is the right product for you. It works great in low lighting but be aware that there is no zone on this lense. I find this is great for indoor party's and I have even began experimenting with taking pictures of the stars.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5