march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage SmartSaver Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools Family
Profile for Tailgater > Reviews

Content by Tailgater

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Tailgater

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Baby Buddy Secure-A-Toy, Pink/Lilac, 2-Pack
Baby Buddy Secure-A-Toy, Pink/Lilac, 2-Pack
Price: CDN$ 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Quite versatile, April 11 2016
These were great for an inexpensive tether that can be used for multiple different toys and use on many items like high chair, exo saucer, etc.

Arctix Men's Classic Snow Ski Pants, Large, Black
Arctix Men's Classic Snow Ski Pants, Large, Black
Price: CDN$ 47.04
3 used & new from CDN$ 47.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic for the price, April 11 2016
Price was great. I don't ski often but I was going to Whistler and needed something. This was the best option for something I will only use a handful of times. Not a ton of padding and it is reasonably warm. Don't expect too much of it as you are getting a great deal. Perfect for occasional use in my opinion.

FoodSaver FreshSaver Vacuum Zipper 12 Gallon Bags FSFRBZ0316-33R
FoodSaver FreshSaver Vacuum Zipper 12 Gallon Bags FSFRBZ0316-33R
Price: CDN$ 12.79

4.0 out of 5 stars Favourite product but be aware the bags do break down and start the leak air after a few uses., April 11 2016
Fantastic product but I find I use them really fast. I don't have to throw away meat anymore so it is worthwhile making the investment. The bags are very convenient but I do find they stop holding air pretty fast if you keep using it for cheese or something like that.

Medela Pump and Save Breast Milk Bags - 50 pack
Medela Pump and Save Breast Milk Bags - 50 pack
Price: Click here to see our price
7 used & new from CDN$ 18.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product and easy to use!, April 11 2016
Great product. Extremely convenient for storing milk for future use in the freezer. I found out that filling the bag full isn't the best as my baby didn't eat more than 3 ounces at a time. So we make more if it is needed but 3 ounces if the perfect amount in each! Great price as well.

Ticket to Ride Map Collection Board Game: The Heart of Africa, Volume #3
Ticket to Ride Map Collection Board Game: The Heart of Africa, Volume #3
2 used & new from CDN$ 69.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great expansion!, Dec 11 2014
Another great expansion of TTR. I was a little confused when I first read the rules but after re-reading them, it became quite clear. The only major big change is the new terrain cards that others have mentioned. I haven't played often enough to find out if this can be a big advantage just yet but it throws in a new dynamic to the game. I have read other reviews that often found that if you play with 4 players, it because very busy in a hurry but we didn't find that at all. I felt the game was a bit longer than other versions but it was a fun game. I highly recommend getting this expansion!

niceEshop(TM) 100% Silk Eye Mask/Sleep Mask with Silk Floss Filling-Purple +niceEshop Cable Tie
Offered by niceEshop
Price: CDN$ 3.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, Dec 10 2014
Black the light out very well and helps my wife sleep!

Bose SoundLink Color Bluetooth Speaker (White)
Bose SoundLink Color Bluetooth Speaker (White)
Price: CDN$ 129.00
4 used & new from CDN$ 89.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great Bose product!!!, Dec 10 2014
I have always been a big Bose fan and this is another item I will add to my list of favourite products. I won this at my company Christmas party this past year. I have wanted a Bluetooth player for my house for a few years but couldn't justify paying the money. Now that you can get the amazing quality of Bose for under $150, that is unbelievable! The sound that fills the room is very impressive for how inexpensive this player is. I have had no issues syncing my phone via Bluetooth. I find I can keep my phone in my pocket to go upstairs but when I try to go to the basement, it starts to cut out. Give it a shot!

NFL New England Patriots BBQ Set
NFL New England Patriots BBQ Set
Price: CDN$ 36.00
9 used & new from CDN$ 36.00

4.0 out of 5 stars To be used on a Napoleon BBQ, Dec 10 2014
Not super high quality but I didn't expect that. This is for my uncle who is a Patriots fan and likes cooking on his Napoleon BBQ.

Apples to Apples - Disney Edition
Apples to Apples - Disney Edition
Offered by UrbanInspirations
Price: CDN$ 35.68
9 used & new from CDN$ 35.68

3.0 out of 5 stars Great for kids, not adults, Dec 10 2014
Fun game but this is very childish compared to other versions. It is still fun but it didn't have the same effect as the original apples to apples game. If this is for a child, go for it. But if you want to play with older people, I would stick to the original.

C&E CNE423844 HDMI Cable with 1080p 4K 3D High Speed and Ethernet ARC, 6-Feet, 1 Pack
Offered by YELLOWKNIFE CABLE
Price: CDN$ 4.74
17 used & new from CDN$ 1.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price. Exactly what I needed and I didn't ..., Dec 10 2014
Great price. Exactly what I needed and I didn't need to break the bank by going to Best Buy or Futureshop.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8