Profile for Tailgater > Reviews

Content by Tailgater

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Tailgater

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Ticket to Ride Map Collection Board Game: The Heart of Africa, Volume #3
Ticket to Ride Map Collection Board Game: The Heart of Africa, Volume #3
Offered by Oyoo-ca
Price: CDN$ 33.22
12 used & new from CDN$ 33.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great expansion!, Dec 11 2014
Another great expansion of TTR. I was a little confused when I first read the rules but after re-reading them, it became quite clear. The only major big change is the new terrain cards that others have mentioned. I haven't played often enough to find out if this can be a big advantage just yet but it throws in a new dynamic to the game. I have read other reviews that often found that if you play with 4 players, it because very busy in a hurry but we didn't find that at all. I felt the game was a bit longer than other versions but it was a fun game. I highly recommend getting this expansion!

niceEshop(TM) 100% Silk Eye Mask/Sleep Mask with Silk Floss Filling-Purple +niceEshop Cable Tie
Offered by niceEshop
Price: CDN$ 2.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, Dec 10 2014
Black the light out very well and helps my wife sleep!

Bose SoundLink Color Bluetooth Speaker (White)
Bose SoundLink Color Bluetooth Speaker (White)
Price: CDN$ 139.00
2 used & new from CDN$ 139.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great Bose product!!!, Dec 10 2014
I have always been a big Bose fan and this is another item I will add to my list of favourite products. I won this at my company Christmas party this past year. I have wanted a Bluetooth player for my house for a few years but couldn't justify paying the money. Now that you can get the amazing quality of Bose for under $150, that is unbelievable! The sound that fills the room is very impressive for how inexpensive this player is. I have had no issues syncing my phone via Bluetooth. I find I can keep my phone in my pocket to go upstairs but when I try to go to the basement, it starts to cut out. Give it a shot!

NFL New England Patriots BBQ Set
NFL New England Patriots BBQ Set
Price: CDN$ 32.64

4.0 out of 5 stars To be used on a Napoleon BBQ, Dec 10 2014
Not super high quality but I didn't expect that. This is for my uncle who is a Patriots fan and likes cooking on his Napoleon BBQ.

Apples to Apples - Disney Edition
Apples to Apples - Disney Edition
Offered by langton_distribution
Price: CDN$ 46.61
7 used & new from CDN$ 44.11

3.0 out of 5 stars Great for kids, not adults, Dec 10 2014
Fun game but this is very childish compared to other versions. It is still fun but it didn't have the same effect as the original apples to apples game. If this is for a child, go for it. But if you want to play with older people, I would stick to the original.

GTMax- Super High Resolution HDMI 2M (6 Feet) For HDTV, Plasma, LCD, PS3, DVD Players, Satellite & Cable boxes
Offered by Gadgets Super(Ships from HongKong)
Price: CDN$ 2.11
19 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price. Exactly what I needed and I didn't ..., Dec 10 2014
Great price. Exactly what I needed and I didn't need to break the bank by going to Best Buy or Futureshop.

Days of Wonder Ticket to Ride 10Th Anniversary
Days of Wonder Ticket to Ride 10Th Anniversary
Price: CDN$ 99.74
16 used & new from CDN$ 83.95

5.0 out of 5 stars nicer trains and really cool packaging. The trains are made of plastic, Dec 10 2014
You do pay more for this edition but if you figure it comes with the 1910 expansion ($25 value), you are really only spending $25 more for the bigger board, nicer trains and really cool packaging. The trains are made of plastic, I did think they would be metal but only a minor disappointment for me. The detail on the board is excellent and the new and bigger cards are a great way to play. Well worth it for the avid TTR player. I also bought Africa when I bought this and I did notice that because the trains are a bit bigger, they don't fit as well on the other boards. They still work, don't get me wrong, but something to be aware of.

Gerber 47550 Needlenose Multi-Plier 600 (Black)
Gerber 47550 Needlenose Multi-Plier 600 (Black)
Price: CDN$ 63.56
13 used & new from CDN$ 55.27

5.0 out of 5 stars I have always needed something like this for all those small tasks, Dec 10 2014
Very well made and very compact. I have always needed something like this for all those small tasks. It has many functions in one great tool.

Brita 635504CDN4 4ct Pour Through Filters
Brita 635504CDN4 4ct Pour Through Filters
Price: CDN$ 23.49

5.0 out of 5 stars great price., May 13 2014
Cheaper than buying them elsewhere. They did the job in my brita and can't complain.

Gillette Fusion ProGlide Manual Cartridge, 8 Count
Gillette Fusion ProGlide Manual Cartridge, 8 Count
Price: CDN$ 35.28
3 used & new from CDN$ 25.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit my current razor and it was a few dollars ..., May 13 2014
Fit my current razor and it was a few dollars cheaper on amazon. If you plan to buy other things, might as well grab this as well. If not, might as well buy it from Walmart.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7