Profile for Terri, Toronto > Reviews

Content by Terri, Toronto

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Terri, Toronto

Trudeau Stainless Steel Oil Spray Pump
Trudeau Stainless Steel Oil Spray Pump
Price: CDN$ 14.99

3.0 out of 5 stars WISH IT SPRAYED LONGER!, Dec 29 2010
This Oil Sprayer is OK - my one disappointment is that after pumping it, it doesn't spray for more than a few seconds, so you have to keep pumping it to keep spraying. Other than that, it does give you a nice, fine mist.

Deglon 4-Inch Grapefruit Knife, Stainless Steel
Deglon 4-Inch Grapefruit Knife, Stainless Steel
Price: CDN$ 22.66
2 used & new from CDN$ 22.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Grapefruit Knife, Dec 29 2010
I've been looking for a good grapefruit knife for a couple of years. I bought a Henckel grapefruit knife, which cost more than this one, and it was terrible. I'm so pleased I decided to give this one a try. It's the perfect shape, and works really well. Also, it really is dishwasher proof (so far anyway). I have no reservations about recommending this product.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, Dec 29 2010
I have searched everywhere for grapefruit spoons for the last 2 years. For some reason, department stores don't seem to carry them in my area. I came across these spoons on Amazon, and thought, why not? Can't find them anywhere else. Well, I expected an OK spoon, but they are really great. Nice weight, pull out the fruit easily, and go through the dishwasher well. What more could you ask for?

Frommer's Seville, Granada and the Best of Andalusia
Frommer's Seville, Granada and the Best of Andalusia
by Danforth Prince
Price: CDN$ 17.51
20 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Very useful on our trip, Nov. 27 2010
We found this book very helpful when travelling in Spain. It would be nice if it quickly listed top attractions at the beginning of each city. We missed a couple of things because we were so rushed, so I would have done things a little differently if I'd known. It's not the book's fault we were rushed, but many of us are not able to take longer, leisurely trips, so quick overviews would be helpful.