Profile for Patti > Reviews

Content by Patti

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Patti (Powhatan, VA USA)

The No-Cry Potty Training Solution: Gentle Ways to Help Your Child Say Good-Bye to Diapers
by Elizabeth Pantley
Price: CDN$ 13.68
98 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book for The Mom and Dad Potty Trainers, Nov. 8 2006
The No-Cry Potty Training Solution book is just amazing!! If you are a parent who is starting the process of potty training, OR going to be starting the potty training in the future, you will NEED this book. I have read a couple of books about potty training, that had some ideas here and there, but this book has ALL of the ideas and assistance in one very easy to understand book.

During my potty training of my daughter, I had some stress and no patience. After reading this book I realized that I needed to control my patience, and once I did and had the correct tools it did not take long at all for my daughter to succeed, and with few accidents.

Elizabeth Pantley gives you creative ideas to help along the potty process, my favorite (and my daughters) was a box of wrapped little presents (i.e., play dough, crayons, coloring book) and whenever my daughter used the potty she got a gift. She loved that positive reinforcement!!

Another great thing in the book is a quiz about Potty Readiness that you can take from the beginning to see where your child is on the potty training.

From a mother of 2 with 1 successful potty trained daughter, and a son who will be starting within the next year, I highly recommend The No-Cry Potty Solution book from Elizabeth Pantley to all the moms and dads who are getting ready to start the potty training and even for the expecting moms to have something GOOD to look forward too.

Mother of 2