Profile for Medusa > Reviews

Content by Medusa

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Medusa (Edmonton, AB)

PetSafe 360 Fountain Pet Drinking Well, Stainless
PetSafe 360 Fountain Pet Drinking Well, Stainless
Price: CDN$ 78.08
2 used & new from CDN$ 67.99

1.0 out of 5 stars I so wanted to like the Petsafe 360 Fountain, Nov. 2 2014
I so wanted to like the Petsafe 360 Fountain! We have looked at it many times and have many other Petsafe stainless steel pet fountains. The order arrived in a prompt amount of time and partly assembled. Basically, the 3 black cord clips were attached to the basin and the column (cone). The problem was, they were so jammed on that 2 of the 3 snapped in 1/2 when trying to remove them to assemble the pump! I hot glued them back together but geez! Plus you have to line up the center black filter housing EXACTLY with the intake tube (inside, fits over pump spout and directs the water up) or the fountain doesn't flow properly. So I used a flashlight to line up the cone filter housing (kindof a pain but one can do it) and the water started flowing! The unfortunate thing is, it doesn't matter which spout ring I use (they come in 1 spout to like 5), the water is LOUD and it sounds like the tap is perpetually running. We also have large cats (Norwegian Forest cat) and there isn't enough room between the cone and the basin for him to drink from the pool...so far, the falling water is not appealing. It does work for our smaller cats but it is still super noisy. I am sorry to say this does not work for us and will be going back.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Prices!, March 9 2013
I have MANY Buffs and living in Edmonton, I find the Merino wool buffs great to keep me warm! Although these buffs came from the States, I got them in the time period I paid for and they were cheaper than what they go for in the stores here. Very very satisfied!

OtterBox Commuter Series Case for iPhone 5/5S - Retail Packaging - Punk
OtterBox Commuter Series Case for iPhone 5/5S - Retail Packaging - Punk
2 used & new from CDN$ 64.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sturdy Reliable OtterBox!, March 9 2013
I have been very pleased with the Commuter Series Case for my iPhone 5! It has saved me since I tend to drop my phone a great deal. My phone has fallen 3 feet from the counter repeatedly and the ridge on the OtterBox protects the screen (no cracks). Nor has the case cracked. The only thing I wish it had was a way to clip on to my belt. Yet OtterBox is the only way to go on a iPhone cover.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Modern-Looking Cat Lounger!, Feb. 2 2013
Upon opening the PetFushion Cat Scratcher Lounge, my 25 lb. male Norwegian Forest cat took to lounging in the curve! It holds him with no problem and it is his new favourite spot! Our other male cat (Bombay Stalker) loves to scratch his nails on it! It serves dual purposes and looks great in our living room. Really enjoy it.

Agatha Christie's Poirot: The Definitive Collection
Agatha Christie's Poirot: The Definitive Collection
DVD ~ David Suchet
Offered by M and N Media Canada
Price: CDN$ 1,331.22
3 used & new from CDN$ 1,331.22

4.0 out of 5 stars Whodunnit?, Dec 29 2009
David Suchet is the be-all end-all quintessential "M. Poirot". The "Definitive Collection" holds all the movie-length A&E productions of Poirot mysteries. It was well priced at Amazon compared to other DVD houses. The only thing holding me back from a 5-star rating is that the A&E discs seem a bit flimsy compared to regular DVD movies. Otherwise, it is a truly enjoyable compendium of mysteries!