Profile for Medusa > Reviews

Content by Medusa

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Medusa (Edmonton, AB)

Buff Wool Buff Taronja
Buff Wool Buff Taronja
Offered by Fishwest

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Prices!, March 9 2013
This review is from: Buff Wool Buff Taronja (Apparel)
I have MANY Buffs and living in Edmonton, I find the Merino wool buffs great to keep me warm! Although these buffs came from the States, I got them in the time period I paid for and they were cheaper than what they go for in the stores here. Very very satisfied!

OtterBox Commuter Series Case for iPhone 5/5S - Retail Packaging - Punk
OtterBox Commuter Series Case for iPhone 5/5S - Retail Packaging - Punk
Price: CDN$ 25.03
11 used & new from CDN$ 16.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sturdy Reliable OtterBox!, March 9 2013
I have been very pleased with the Commuter Series Case for my iPhone 5! It has saved me since I tend to drop my phone a great deal. My phone has fallen 3 feet from the counter repeatedly and the ridge on the OtterBox protects the screen (no cracks). Nor has the case cracked. The only thing I wish it had was a way to clip on to my belt. Yet OtterBox is the only way to go on a iPhone cover.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Modern-Looking Cat Lounger!, Feb. 2 2013
Upon opening the PetFushion Cat Scratcher Lounge, my 25 lb. male Norwegian Forest cat took to lounging in the curve! It holds him with no problem and it is his new favourite spot! Our other male cat (Bombay Stalker) loves to scratch his nails on it! It serves dual purposes and looks great in our living room. Really enjoy it.

Agatha Christie's Poirot: The Definitive Collection
Agatha Christie's Poirot: The Definitive Collection
DVD ~ David Suchet
Offered by thebookcommunity_ca
Price: CDN$ 163.71

4.0 out of 5 stars Whodunnit?, Dec 29 2009
David Suchet is the be-all end-all quintessential "M. Poirot". The "Definitive Collection" holds all the movie-length A&E productions of Poirot mysteries. It was well priced at Amazon compared to other DVD houses. The only thing holding me back from a 5-star rating is that the A&E discs seem a bit flimsy compared to regular DVD movies. Otherwise, it is a truly enjoyable compendium of mysteries!