Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage pinata Cook Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store Cycling Tools
Profile for Toronto Chris > Reviews

Content by Toronto Chris

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Toronto Chris "Chris" (Toronto, Ontario)

iOttie Easy One Touch 2 Car Mount Holder for iPhone 6 (4.7)/Plus (5.5) /5s/5c, Samsung Galaxy S5/S4/S3/Note 4/3, Google Nexus 5/4, LG G3 - Retail Packaging - Black
Price: CDN$ 29.99
16 used & new from CDN$ 23.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Secure and easy to use, April 28 2015
Easy and sturdy mounting on the vinyl part of my dashboard. Lots of flexibility in the positioning once mounted. I use this for my daily commute and I really appreciate how easy it is to pop my phone in and out.

Fogless Shower Mirror with Squeegee by ToiletTree Products. Guaranteed Not to Fog, Designed Not to Fall. #1 product on Amazon.com
Offered by ToiletTree Products
Price: CDN$ 41.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great design, really fog free!, June 27 2011
This product is really what it says it is - a fog free mirror. The idea to fill the mirror with water is ingenious and it really works! The mounting was a breeze and feels very stable. The shelf is helpful to rest my razor on, and the slot for the squeegee shows great attention to design detail. I recommend the product. The only negative was that water does bead on the glass. It would be great if I didn't have to use the squeegee so much, i.e. if the glass had some sort of coating which would repel the water.

Half The Perfect World
Half The Perfect World
Price: CDN$ 20.00
45 used & new from CDN$ 7.98

3.0 out of 5 stars k.d. lang shines -- unfortunately, Dec 3 2006
This review is from: Half The Perfect World (Audio CD)
This is my only Madeleine Peyroux cd and will be my last. My favourite part of this is k.d. lang's performance on "River". Where k.d. sounds mature and expressive, Peyroux has a child-like voice which expresses giddy happiness in every song, whether appropriate or not.