Profile for Raynygrrl > Reviews

Content by Raynygrrl

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Raynygrrl

The Tick: Season 2 (Bilingual)
The Tick: Season 2 (Bilingual)
DVD ~ Townsend Coleman
Price: CDN$ 20.00
14 used & new from CDN$ 20.00

2.0 out of 5 stars I'd really like this..if it PLAYED ON MY DVD PLAYER !!, Feb. 4 2011
As great as it is to have a dvd copy of the Tick Seasons on dvd, the dvds I received do NOT play on my DVD player. My 4 year old son and I were SO excited to have them arrive after watching grainy versions online only to find that the only possible way they can even be watched is to play them through my Xbox or on the computer. What a total waste of money. I was hoping for something he could watch in the car and on his portable dvd player and we can only play them at home on the computer or game system. If something is being sold as a dvd it should be proper for our region and playable on a dvd player. At this rate I might as well just streamed them online to the tv and saved myself the money !

The Tick Vs. Season One (Bilingual)
The Tick Vs. Season One (Bilingual)
DVD ~ Townsend Coleman