Profile for Raynygrrl > Reviews

Content by Raynygrrl

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Raynygrrl

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars The Land of Ooo has much to offer !, April 15 2015
The kids are loving this game and it's a lot of fun. I at first found some of the rules a little perplexing but after watching the relevant episodes, I think I will give them a much better run for their money next time :)

Memoirs of a Neurotic Zombie
Memoirs of a Neurotic Zombie
by Jeff Norton
Price: CDN$ 9.99
17 used & new from CDN$ 3.11

4.0 out of 5 stars Zombilicious fun !, April 15 2015
The book came very fast and in great condition. My son is loving it and even choosing to read rather then play video games he is enjoying it so much. There are a lot of funny parts he likes to share. Think I might just borrow this when he's done !

Disney Infinity 2.0 Marvel Super Heroes Guardians of the Galaxy Play Set - Guardians of the Galaxy Edition
Price: CDN$ 34.99
10 used & new from CDN$ 34.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Guardians of the Galaxy- a great addition to Infinity., April 15 2015
Item shipped VERY fast and came in perfect condition. This set is a lot of fun and we greatly anticipated it. I wish more characters could be added to the playset though. We are looking forward to being able to adding in some characters.

Disney Infinity 2.0 Marvel Super Heroes Loki - Loki Edition
Disney Infinity 2.0 Marvel Super Heroes Loki - Loki Edition
Price: CDN$ 10.00
10 used & new from CDN$ 10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Loki is everything you could want for Infinity-son is over the moon !, April 15 2015
My son could not have been more excited to get Loki for Infinity. He was counting the days as we pre-ordered many weeks prior to his sell date. He is a lot of fun and a great addition to the set !

New - Xbox 360 (320 GB) Hard Disk Drive HDD for Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
New - Xbox 360 (320 GB) Hard Disk Drive HDD for Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
Offered by Nextec Direct
Price: CDN$ 74.90
7 used & new from CDN$ 73.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great harddrive for a reasonable price !, April 15 2015
Harddrive came very carefully packaged, all formatted and ready to go. I simply clicked the other one out and this one in as I plan to use to hard drives. What a great and easy way to get all of those free Games for Gold- it's sooo nice to have extra storage and not have to juggle several flash drives anymore ! Also, I contacted the seller with a question and got a very quick and thorough response. I would not hesitate to purchase from this company again.

The Tick: Season 2 (Bilingual)
The Tick: Season 2 (Bilingual)
DVD ~ Townsend Coleman
Price: CDN$ 23.99
19 used & new from CDN$ 16.00

2.0 out of 5 stars I'd really like this..if it PLAYED ON MY DVD PLAYER !!, Feb. 4 2011
As great as it is to have a dvd copy of the Tick Seasons on dvd, the dvds I received do NOT play on my DVD player. My 4 year old son and I were SO excited to have them arrive after watching grainy versions online only to find that the only possible way they can even be watched is to play them through my Xbox or on the computer. What a total waste of money. I was hoping for something he could watch in the car and on his portable dvd player and we can only play them at home on the computer or game system. If something is being sold as a dvd it should be proper for our region and playable on a dvd player. At this rate I might as well just streamed them online to the tv and saved myself the money !

The Tick Vs. Season One (Bilingual)
The Tick Vs. Season One (Bilingual)
DVD ~ Townsend Coleman