Profile for Simon > Reviews

Content by Simon

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Simon

The Bourne Trilogy / La Trilogie Bourne (Bilingual) (The Bourne Identity / The Bourne Supremacy / The Bourne Ultimatum) (Slim Packaging) [Blu-ray] (Sous-titres français)
Price: CDN$ 42.99
27 used & new from CDN$ 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars steal at $28.55., Oct. 27 2011
We watch these movies regularly, but now in HD with surround sound on Bluray. Price was fantastic. Shipping was fast. Love the music.
What's not to like?

Garmin Forerunner 305 Waterproof Running GPS with Heart Rate Monitor (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
7 used & new from CDN$ 349.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it., Sept. 18 2011
I use forerunner 305 for running, cycling, open water swimming, kayaking and sailing.
For open water swimming, I put it in a little zip lock bag under my cap.
For analysis, I use SportTracks 3. [...]
For kayaking and sailing, I really like the waypoint feature for finding entrances to well hidden inlets again and the "navigate back to start" feature for not getting lost in case of sudden fog at sea.
For cycling, I bought the speed/cadence sensor and that has really helped bring up my cadence.

Garmin Forerunner Quick Release Kit
Garmin Forerunner Quick Release Kit
Price: CDN$ 25.45
14 used & new from CDN$ 19.87

1.0 out of 5 stars Comes off wrist band too easily, Sept. 18 2011
I bought it so I could easily switch between wearing my forerunner 305 on my wrist during running, sailing and kayaking and mounting it on my bike during training rides. It worked well for a couple of weeks, but then the watch started to pop off when I accidentally hit it on the side on my wrist. This happened during kayaking and sailing especially, but also when taking off coats. I've gone back to wearing the original watch bands. During triathlons, I wear it under my cap during the swim and on my wrist for the ride and run. During bike training, I mount it with the original bands over my handlebars and a brake and derailleur cable. It stays in place.

Garmin GSC 10 Speed/Cadence Bike Sensor
Garmin GSC 10 Speed/Cadence Bike Sensor
Price: CDN$ 59.99
30 used & new from CDN$ 42.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what is supposed to for a low price, Sept. 18 2011
I ride a hybrid bike for commuting and training for triathlons. The cadence sensor works perfectly. I had to install the sensor over the hydraulic cable for the rear disc brake. It came with a U-shaped anti-slip foam that goes between the sensor and the frame. With that piece of foam, I didn't have to move the cable. It installed easily over the cable. I bought it to bring my cadence up and it has been really helpful.
P.S. I absolutely love hydraulic disc brakes. Best safety feature ever.