Profile for S.I.C > Reviews

Content by S.I.C

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

S.I.C

40 Days: Prayers and Devotions on Earth's Final Events
40 Days: Prayers and Devotions on Earth's Final Events
by Dennis Edwin Smith
23 used & new from CDN$ 6.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Be ready for Christ Soon Coming, Dec 28 2013
This book is great for all who are sincerely seeking to know Jesus Christ and to be prepared for important last day events.

40 Days, Book 3: God's Health Principles for His Last-Day People
40 Days, Book 3: God's Health Principles for His Last-Day People
by Dennis Smith
Price: CDN$ 13.43
26 used & new from CDN$ 2.57

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Read By Those who Truly Seek Christ Return., March 27 2013
This book should be read only by those who would follow the Lamb (Jesus Christ) wherever he leads, any one who
Is seeking to be sanctified and experience True Revival and not false revival, should read so they will not hear
From Jesus when he comes "I never knew you: depart from me, you that work iniquity" (Matt.7:21-23)

The Red Sea Rules: The Same God Who Led You In Will Lead You Out
The Red Sea Rules: The Same God Who Led You In Will Lead You Out
by Robert Morgan
Price: CDN$ 9.89
29 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Little Book, March 27 2013
I found this book an easy read, it's a nice book to have. Especially those going through the trials and testing of life.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, March 27 2013
I First bought this product on a national shopping channel. They don't have it anymore so I was happy to see it being sold on Amazon. I purchased it for my Hubby who said it's the best product he has used.

Thirty-One Days of Praise: Enjoying God Anew (31 Days Series)
Thirty-One Days of Praise: Enjoying God Anew (31 Days Series)
37 used & new from CDN$ 0.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Add to your praise, Sept. 23 2012
I enjoy using this book during my worship time with our Almighty God every morning it enhances my Praise sessions. Such a small book but it's precious.

Levolor A7004213353 Oval Tension Rod
Levolor A7004213353 Oval Tension Rod

1.0 out of 5 stars Levolor tension Rod, Jan. 11 2012
Its not what I expected and is of very poor quality, but I should have known by the price. But the shipping
made it not so cheap after all.

The Complete Book of Bible Promises
The Complete Book of Bible Promises
by Ron Rhodes
18 used & new from CDN$ 4.07

4.0 out of 5 stars format of the book is good, Sept. 22 2011
I like this book, It is easy to use. I only wish they would let you know which version of the bible they use for their verses.

Power of Prayer
Power of Prayer
by E. G. White
Price: CDN$ 19.61
19 used & new from CDN$ 13.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Serious about Prayer, Sept. 22 2011
This review is from: Power of Prayer (Paperback)
I believe as a member of Christ's family on earth. That prayer is indeed a privilege which opens the door to heaven and our creator. I highly recommend this book, for all who would like to know more about prayer and how best to bring more of it into your life.

The Hormone Diet: Lose Fat. Gain Strength. Live Younger Longer.
The Hormone Diet: Lose Fat. Gain Strength. Live Younger Longer.
by Natasha Turner
Price: CDN$ 15.88
28 used & new from CDN$ 2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars To The Point, April 24 2011
I purchased her previous book the "The Super Charged Hormone diet" along with this her latest book and I haven't yet implemented every thing in the book that I would like to.But I do feel that this book is good to have also because it's easier to get to certain information. Without having to scan through lots more pages for weight loss information. If that's the goal of the reader.

The Supercharged Hormone Diet: A 30-Day Accelerated Plan to Lose Weight, Restore Metabolism and Feel Younger Longer
by Natasha Turner
19 used & new from CDN$ 4.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Empowered, April 24 2011
Because of my interest in how my body works from a biological point of view, and my enjoyment in finding new ways of how I can help myself without always seeking medical doctors for every ailment. I find this book empowering, and a good addition to my health book library, I am slowly implementing some of the points in the book into my daily life and I am happy I purchased this book. I know it would only help me to be a healthier person in an overall way.