Profile for mystifiedu > Reviews

Content by mystifiedu

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

mystifiedu

The Coconut Oil Miracle
The Coconut Oil Miracle
by Bruce Fife
Price: CDN$ 13.72
40 used & new from CDN$ 2.78

5.0 out of 5 stars The Coconut Oil Miracle, Oct. 15 2010
This is a very informative book ,very easy to follow and understand the principles on how coconut oil works in your body to improve your health and well being. I've found it a great help and have added it to my health arsenal of what I take everyday in the place of vitamins , or suppliments. I very happy to see I'm also losing some weight that the last few years I had started to put on. Energy level has increased and I find my breathing is getting deeper and easier. ( I have a form of multiple chemical sensitivity where my sense of smell was affected and made very sensitive , along with breathing problems , chest tightness, and headaches ) So far chest tightness has eased up , almost gone and headaches are gone . I hope the longer I take the coconut oil the more my health will improve .

Adaptogens
Adaptogens
by David Winston
Price: CDN$ 17.29
39 used & new from CDN$ 12.51

5.0 out of 5 stars simply amazing, Oct. 6 2010
This review is from: Adaptogens (Paperback)
Who would have thought that you could put these herbs to use that are recommended in this book for everyday health boosting benefits and also in great time of need when you're feeling down and ill. I like the fact that I won't have to depend on any kinds of antibiotics and that I can take a natural approach to taking care of my health needs either on an everyday basis or when low energy and health require an extra helping hand to level me off to my healthy self again.

Healing with Whole Foods: Asian Traditions and Modern Nutrition
Healing with Whole Foods: Asian Traditions and Modern Nutrition
by Paul Pitchford
Price: CDN$ 27.55
42 used & new from CDN$ 16.42

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent reference book, Oct. 6 2010
This book covers a lot of info about diet and healing and I find it is my main reference book whenever I need to refresh my memory on the info contained within. Deals very well with oriental, ayervedic and general nutritional information . A nice bonus in the back part of book containing recipes on the various fruits , vegetables , grains , linguines . I highly recommend this book for everyone's book collection .