Profile for Scott S > Reviews

Content by Scott S

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Scott S

Garmin Forerunner 305 Waterproof Running GPS with Heart Rate Monitor (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by Goodeals4less
Price: CDN$ 215.00
5 used & new from CDN$ 215.00

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Training Computer for the price., Jan. 1 2011
I've had this watch for many years. I work at a Running store and out of all the Gamins. This unit is the easiest to use.
I like to say if it's not written down it never happened and the Garmin writes everything down. Well on your computer that is.
It does intervals. I like to run 10min Run 1 min Walk for my LSD (Long Slow Distance) Runs and this does the job.
I can set my pace so if I go too fast or slow it will beep. It is the same with my Heart Rate.
I think having all my data saved motivates me to train more consistently.
Cheers
Scott S

KitchenAid 4KG25H3XOB Professional HD Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer, Onyx Black
KitchenAid 4KG25H3XOB Professional HD Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer, Onyx Black
Offered by Blue_Bay
Price: CDN$ 499.00
2 used & new from CDN$ 499.00

5.0 out of 5 stars 475w of pure baking power, Dec 31 2010
I've wanted one of these for years.
It's very powerful. I do a lot of baking because my GF is celiac. Every thing has to be Gluten Free.
Her mom made a Gluten Free bread mix in her Bread maker and burnt out the motor.
I can triple up on the same recipe and it doesn't even seem like its stressing the motor,
It is one of the quietest models. I live in an apartment and can bake all night and not wake anyone up mixing.
The version I bought came with a really nice KitchenAid timer and a small set of bowls.
My only regret is not buying one of these years ago.
If you are thinking of getting one Do it! You will not be disappointed.