Profile for Lintelle L. Wang > Reviews

Content by Lintelle L. Wang

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Lintelle L. Wang

Page: 1 | 2
Otterbox Commuter Series Hybrid Case for iPhone 4 & 4S  - Retail Packaging - Gunmetal Grey/Sun Yellow (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Otterbox Commuter Series Hybrid Case for iPhone 4 & 4S - Retail Packaging - Gunmetal Grey/Sun Yellow (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by JM PRIME
Price: CDN$ 29.90
3 used & new from CDN$ 29.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Kept my cell safe for three years, Oct. 3 2014
If the company makes new products for future models, I would go for it. I trust the brand.

The Contemporary Astrologer's Handbook
The Contemporary Astrologer's Handbook
by Sue Tompkins
Price: CDN$ 42.02
17 used & new from CDN$ 31.51

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read, Oct. 3 2014
One of the classics in astrology literature. Thoroughly covers a lot of ground. One of my most frequent go-to books.

The Astonishing Power of Emotions: Let Your Feelings Be Your Guide
The Astonishing Power of Emotions: Let Your Feelings Be Your Guide
by Esther Hicks
Price: CDN$ 12.24
39 used & new from CDN$ 6.74

1.0 out of 5 stars For a book, too windy, Oct. 3 2014
Too long, too much repetitive points, too in the head. I had such a difficulty just to get through the first chapter. This is not spiritual uplifting, it's mental torture. I think I'll use the ten of swords in the tarot cards to describe this book. Someone might find it useful for them. Not for me.

Pocket Guide to the Tarot
Pocket Guide to the Tarot
by Alan Oken
Price: CDN$ 9.92
28 used & new from CDN$ 1.62

5.0 out of 5 stars Best pocket book in tarot literature, Oct. 3 2014
Known first to me as an extraordinary astrology master, I had no idea he had any studies in tarot as well. The detailed and in depth research he had done on tarot is clearly shown in this tiny pocket book as well. All aspects for the tarot basics are covered, even more impressive when you compare the highly and thoroughly pragmatic content to its size. Highly recommend for anyone who's looking for pecket versions of tarot wisdom.

The Sirian Starseed Tarot
The Sirian Starseed Tarot
by Patricia Cori
Price: CDN$ 21.94
30 used & new from CDN$ 21.93

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor design and inadequate content, Oct. 3 2014
This review is from: The Sirian Starseed Tarot (Cards)
I'm quite disappointed with this deck for several reasons.
1. The deck was way too big for human hands to shuffle, which makes it very hard to use.
2. The pictures for suite of wands lacks insight. It kinds of simply lined torches up with the entire suite. If that's what I want I could draw them myself.
3. The booklet didn't provide much info for how this deck could suitably call itself a deck of the new age spirituality, with the name Sirian I expected eyes opening deep insights to come with the booklet, which there is none.

I did like the way authors changed the titles of the major arcana and the pictures for those were nice as well. I think I will only use the major arcanas to do readings, that could be fun, since I already purchased it and I don't want to dump it onto any poor ones who might have equal resentment toward the way it is designed, and I don't want my money to go completely wasted. I just wouldn't recommend this deck to anybody in any circumstance. It's not worthy to have in your collection.

Guardian Angel Tarot Cards: A 78-Card Deck and Guidebook
Guardian Angel Tarot Cards: A 78-Card Deck and Guidebook
by Doreen Virtue
Price: CDN$ 14.40
24 used & new from CDN$ 14.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite angel tarot deck, Oct. 3 2014
This deck emits a very sweet, homy, triquil feeling that's very calming, and in that state my intuition got improved by much. Different from her previous Tarot cards, this one is really really gentle and by far my favorite angel tarot.

Chrysalis Tarot
Chrysalis Tarot
by Toney Brooks
Price: CDN$ 23.16
9 used & new from CDN$ 16.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Great version for spiritual uplifting with tarot system, Oct. 3 2014
This review is from: Chrysalis Tarot (Cards)
As a spiritual person I find this deck to be one of my favorite tarot decks. The insights put into every cards is fine tuned with the new era, the art work cannot be done any better than it is, the cards themselves are easy to shuffle and use. Cannot say more, simply love it.

Chakra Wisdom Oracle Toolkit: A 52-Week Journey of Self-Discovery with the Lost Fables
by Tori Hartman
Price: CDN$ 11.64
15 used & new from CDN$ 9.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't wait to start the journey, Oct. 3 2014
With the passion card I draw from the deck, I'm not going to write a long, detailed review on the product because it is not my passion to act like the best sells person. However this is my first review in two years which does mean I highly highly recommend this product.

I first sought out the chakra insight oracle cards, since I follow a favorite reader who did a week long reading with the deck, plus I loved it. But on the recommended product I saw that this one comes with a year long journey workbook. I studied chakra for a few years now, I know how deep the knowledge and wisdom can get, and how much more training I still need. So I kind of put that one on hold and got this one instead.

I was very disappointed when I took my first glance of the cards. I saw labels everywhere. Full of stories. Lots of labels are put on to chakras I wasn't at all able to make any correlation, I call it nonsense. I can almost taste the human stupidity struggling to make things into sense with spiritual bypass. Different from most of the cards, it is so not as abstract, detached, analytical and scientific as all the other chakra literature, which I deem as being useful. However, I have a very high tolerance for virtually all cards, so I didn't get upset because it didn't meet my expectations. I just turned to the spread pages to try some layouts, just like I would any other cards.

That's when the magic happened.

I was so impressed how something that had me so disappointed gave such an insightful and to the point reading. It totally spoke to me, honest, easy to understand, and very down to earth.

I had to read the workbook to find out the secret. I discovered that the material was channeled during NDE and the author has put over 20 years of life experience into her understanding, and teaching us with these tools. Maybe that's why it can create such a difference. One can truly not judge these cards by looking through the content along. You have to at least try a question before you jump to the conclusion whether this deck is for me or not. The card is like a taste of how magical the materials are, and I cannot wait to begin my journey with all that Tori has offered into her masterpiece.

Chakra Wisdom Oracle Cards: The Complete Spiritual Toolkit for Transforming Your Life
by Tori Hartman
Price: CDN$ 15.12
26 used & new from CDN$ 12.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Profound deck, completely exceeds expectations, Oct. 3 2014

That's when the magic happened.

Magical Mermaid and Dolphin Cards: A 44-Card Deck and Guidebook
Magical Mermaid and Dolphin Cards: A 44-Card Deck and Guidebook
by Doreen Virtue
Price: CDN$ 11.51
30 used & new from CDN$ 11.06

5.0 out of 5 stars a deck that reaaaaaally works on the subconscious level, Oct. 9 2011
The first few times I tried to work with this deck, it was not as inspiring and exciting experience as I had with all my other cards, because I had great difficulty to connect with the mermaids and dolphins, especially the mermaids, for a time I even thought that they were supercilious creatures.
Time has proven everything. It was me who were being supercilious. This card feels so much like the sea. When you are at a peaceful mood, the cards will reflect your true face and give you gentle and intuitive guidances; when you are in the center of turbulence, the card will advise you to keep peace deep within and look out for help from heaven. -- Whatever your mind is being like, the card will reflect it for you, sometimes you will not like it, but the cards will show you their most innocent appearance, shrugging the shoulders, saying:"Just telling you the truth~"
Make sure you have filtered all the negative emotions before you go and visit them in the deep sea, or you'll embarrass yourself without getting any helpful advises.

Page: 1 | 2