Profile for Lintelle L. Wang > Reviews

Content by Lintelle L. Wang

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Lintelle L. Wang

Magical Mermaid and Dolphin Cards: A 44-Card Deck and Guidebook
Magical Mermaid and Dolphin Cards: A 44-Card Deck and Guidebook
28 used & new from CDN$ 8.82

5.0 out of 5 stars a deck that reaaaaaally works on the subconscious level, Oct. 9 2011
The first few times I tried to work with this deck, it was not as inspiring and exciting experience as I had with all my other cards, because I had great difficulty to connect with the mermaids and dolphins, especially the mermaids, for a time I even thought that they were supercilious creatures.
Time has proven everything. It was me who were being supercilious. This card feels so much like the sea. When you are at a peaceful mood, the cards will reflect your true face and give you gentle and intuitive guidances; when you are in the center of turbulence, the card will advise you to keep peace deep within and look out for help from heaven. -- Whatever your mind is being like, the card will reflect it for you, sometimes you will not like it, but the cards will show you their most innocent appearance, shrugging the shoulders, saying:"Just telling you the truth~"
Make sure you have filtered all the negative emotions before you go and visit them in the deep sea, or you'll embarrass yourself without getting any helpful advises.

Archangel Raphael Healing Oracle Cards: A 44-Card Deck and Guidebook
Archangel Raphael Healing Oracle Cards: A 44-Card Deck and Guidebook
32 used & new from CDN$ 8.53

5.0 out of 5 stars a very reliable advisor of health, Oct. 9 2011
Thank you Archangel Raphael, and of course, thank you Dr. Virtue, for bringing Archangel's words so clearly to us.
The deck doesn't only tells you to prey, to have faith, working on your spiritual level to manifest health -- it also warns us, if we do in need of fresh air, ought to seek professional help, change physician, etc.
By law of attraction, you can never make a mistake with the card, neither in my personal experience~ So go ahead, stop hesitation, and welcome the kind and omniscient Archangel to your home, allow him to protect your family's health!

The Care and Feeding of Indigo Children
The Care and Feeding of Indigo Children
Price: CDN$ 12.59
71 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars an astounding prophecy from 10 years ago, Oct. 9 2011
Since other readers have given through review and high praise for this book, I'll add only one thing as my reason to recommend this book:
It was written at 2001.
Dr. Virtue wrote in her book that the indigo children will be awaken and come into maturity within the years 2011 to 2013.
As an indigo child myself, I could feel no greater force from my previous times than this year, that's pushing my into spiritual awareness and awakening. I'm ready to go on searching into the realm of spirituality, by breaking free from the expectations that my family holds for me, and getting in contact with comrades who have similar interests as me. I'll start my social life from the spirituality discussion groups within the university, I could feel that my real life is moving on track.
--I simply don't understand, how does Dr. Virtue knew that 2011, was the year~

Healing with the Fairies Oracle Cards: Booklet and 44-Card Deck
Healing with the Fairies Oracle Cards: Booklet and 44-Card Deck
Price: CDN$ 15.95
31 used & new from CDN$ 9.02

5.0 out of 5 stars fairies cards need you bring them back to nature, July 29 2011
Currently I've not made strong connection with the fairies cards. I think the cause may be that I'm out in the nature way too few times. I love these cards though. I'll try to get closer to them.

Magical Unicorn Oracle Cards: A 44-Card Deck With Guidebook
Magical Unicorn Oracle Cards: A 44-Card Deck With Guidebook
31 used & new from CDN$ 8.80

5.0 out of 5 stars unicorn is like a grandparent, July 29 2011
I communicate with the unicorns almost everyday. They are very prone nature and family. I talk to them as if they are of my kin. Sometimes they tell me to pet, sometimes they suggest me to call my family. They are like relatives, they care about me, they get to know all the details going on in my life, and they direct my life force to a loving, liquid, staying-in-now state. I thought I would bond the most tight with the dolphins and mermaids cards, I had no idea it was the unicorns. They are the most surprising gift I received from Doreen Virtue.

Archangel Michael Oracle Cards: A 44-Card Deck and Guidebook
Archangel Michael Oracle Cards: A 44-Card Deck and Guidebook
29 used & new from CDN$ 10.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Archangel is like a father, July 29 2011
The first time I started using these cards, I knocked off the energies from all the staff on the production line, then refill the cards with my energy by touching each cards. During that process I read all the titles of each card. I picked the card "this is your life's purpose" as the first-ever question I shall ask archangel Michael. His response was "shield yourself" -- which was exactly what I need to hear but nobody ever in my life had said to me.
I feel like the Archangel is watching over me, serious but kind. And I am being protected by communicating with these cards.