Profile for Jo > Reviews

Content by Jo

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Jo

Page: 1 | 2
Marc-Jacobs Amy Gold Watch MBM3056
Marc-Jacobs Amy Gold Watch MBM3056
Offered by Best Times
Price: CDN$ 179.95
8 used & new from CDN$ 179.00

5.0 out of 5 stars The watch is very nice, heavy feel - not cheap like the others ..., Dec 17 2014
Saw this watch at a retailer for $240. So I came home, and ordered it on Amazon instead, and saved quite a bit of money! The watch is very nice, heavy feel - not cheap like the others can be. You do actually feel it on your wrist. I like the little bit of sparkle as it can be dressed up and down....great purchase!

Breville BREBKE595XL "The Crystal Clear" Kettle
Breville BREBKE595XL "The Crystal Clear" Kettle
Price: CDN$ 89.99
9 used & new from CDN$ 73.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, Dec 17 2014
looks great, and does the job!

Breville JE98XL Two-Speed Juice Fountain Plus
Breville JE98XL Two-Speed Juice Fountain Plus
Price: CDN$ 139.99
19 used & new from CDN$ 119.95

5.0 out of 5 stars The best juicer, for the best price point, Dec 17 2014
does everything, and in a speedy manner. The best juicer, for the best price point. Very happy.

Cuisinart DCC-1200C Brew Central(TM) 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker
Cuisinart DCC-1200C Brew Central(TM) 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker
Price: CDN$ 74.99
8 used & new from CDN$ 59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good coffee maker for the office, March 26 2014
I purchased this product for the office, and had no issues for the last year. We like the timer and the drip-stop, when you want to pour a cup of coffee while it's brewing - it doesn't drip - so perfect!

Snugg Blackberry Q10 Case High Quality Genuine Suede Pouch Case Cover with Card Slot, Elastic Pull Strap and Premium Nubuck Fibre Interior Tan Suede
Offered by TheSnugg
Price: CDN$ 49.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case - tight initially, but does stretch!, March 26 2014
I really like this case. It's my 2nd one. I lost the first, and I re-ordered this one. I know people complain that it's too tight, and initially it is, but let it stretch - it's leather, and it will mold to your phone. It's great when you just want to toss your phone into your bag, or purse, and go. My phone has fallen out of my hands many times, and this case protects very well!
I recommend it.

Logitech ClearChat Comfort/USB Headset H390 (Black)
Logitech ClearChat Comfort/USB Headset H390 (Black)
Offered by AA Direct
Price: CDN$ 34.64
28 used & new from CDN$ 29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and functional, March 16 2014
Nothing bad to say - a very good headset. We use it for skype and webinars, and the controls work perfectly, and the headset is very comfortable. This is the 3rd one I bought for the office, and everyone likes it.

Algarve
Algarve
by Christopher Catling
Price: CDN$ 10.79
10 used & new from CDN$ 0.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good guide, March 16 2014
This review is from: Algarve (Paperback)
Well laid-out with pictures...quick and easy to look anything up. It's small enough to stick in a little purse, and light, so it will travel everywhere with me :)

Lonely Planet Portugal 8th Ed.: 8th Edition
Lonely Planet Portugal 8th Ed.: 8th Edition
by Regis St Louis
Price: CDN$ 22.39
21 used & new from CDN$ 15.10

3.0 out of 5 stars It's OK, March 16 2014
I like to read, but this guide book hardly has any pictures, you really need time to go through it. For some reason, I didn't find this Lonely Planet that great.

400 Best-Ever Soups: A fabulous collection of delicious soups from all over the world - with every recipe shown step by step in more than 1600 photographs
by Anne Sheasby
19 used & new from CDN$ 24.07

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, and easy-to-use book !, Jan. 27 2014
I disagree with the first reviewer. I think this book is fantastic. I've tried many recipes, and all soups so far are excellent! This book has pictures - and dedicates 1 page per recipe. The ingredients are simple, and the steps are simple too.
If you want a soup bible - this is the book !

Complices
Complices
Price: CDN$ 14.58
17 used & new from CDN$ 4.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful !, Nov. 19 2013
This review is from: Complices (Audio CD)
I'm on song #6, and I couldn't resist writing a review. This CD is fabulous for a dinner party, a romantic evening in, or just a good book and a glass of wine. Absolutely beautiful.

Page: 1 | 2