ARRAY(0xb464b984)

Profile for Manon Lavoie > Reviews

Content by Manon Lavoie

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Manon Lavoie

The Search
The Search
by Nora Roberts
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: CDN$ 9.49
146 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars A book for dogs lovers, April 6 2012
This review is from: The Search (Mass Market Paperback)
Great book, Mrs Robert does have good humor... She also studied the training of dods and made me think of Ceasar with his pack leader... I enjoy that book enormously.

Anna et Mister God
Anna et Mister God
by Fynn
Price: CDN$ 27.96
16 used & new from CDN$ 19.98

5.0 out of 5 stars C'est un livre enchanteur qui m'a fasciné du début à la fin., April 6 2012
This review is from: Anna et Mister God (Paperback)
J'ai lu ce livre lorsque j'étais plus jeune à la bibliothèque et je l'ai acheté ensuite car le relire m'a touché comme la première fois. C'est un livre que je recommande.

Dark Peril
Dark Peril
by Christine Feehan
Price: CDN$ 4.74
30 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love it, Nov. 28 2010
This review is from: Dark Peril (Hardcover)
Christine Feehan always surprise me. I did not known what to expect since the last book, but not this... I really enjoy this book! The duality in every women is very present (headstrong and softness) but also because of the plot going on against the prince which was very clever. I can't wait for the next one...

Indulgence in Death
Indulgence in Death
by J. D. Robb
Price: CDN$ 9.88
83 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Dallas is the best..., Nov. 26 2010
This review is from: Indulgence in Death (Hardcover)
I just love this serie. All Eve Dallas' books deserved a five stars. The story and humanity in it is amazing. I have no shame in it...I am a fan.

Dark Slayer
Dark Slayer
by Christine Feehan
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: CDN$ 8.54
76 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars One of her best!, Nov. 26 2010
I have the whole Dark series and I really appreciated this one. She gave us more of the Carpathian history and I also love it when she mixed all of them in one of her book.