Profile for Keisha D. > Reviews

Content by Keisha D.

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Keisha D. (TN USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
SpongeBob SquarePants: The Complete First Season
SpongeBob SquarePants: The Complete First Season
DVD ~ Tom Kenny
Price: CDN$ 22.99
23 used & new from CDN$ 14.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, Dec 15 2003
I first started watching this show at work. It's so funny,that I fell in love with it. And when I came upon this dvd set, I just had to buy it! Now I can watch the ones I love over and over again! I can't wait for the second season to come on dvd!

Barneys Great Adv.
Barneys Great Adv.
VHS
6 used & new from CDN$ 10.61

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Movie!, Oct. 3 2003
This review is from: Barneys Great Adv. (VHS Tape)
This was a really great movie. I loved the change from just being on the Barney set. This movie is fun for the whole family. Barney takes three children on a grand adventure, through a farm, a cirus, and a parade in search of a magical egg that can show you your dreams. I'm 20 year old christian and I'm not ashamed to say I still love Barney. My 17 year old sister does too. We have just as much fun as the kids we watch it with. It sickens me when I hear adults saying hateful comments about such a beautiful, kind-hearted creature like Barney. It tells me a lot about their character. It's foolish! Any parent should love the values and goodness Barney installs in children. It's how I want my children to be -- Just like Barney!

Piglet's Big Movie: A Read-Aloud Story Book
Piglet's Big Movie: A Read-Aloud Story Book
by RH Disney
27 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars A Very Touching Book!, Sept. 27 2003
This was a very beautiful book. Your child will learn how important it is to show appreciation to your closest friends. In it Piglet in making a scrapbook of all the events and things that he did with his friends. One day his friends were doing something together and Piglet wanted to help, but when he did his friends didn't even notice. This hurt Piglet and he left. And to find Piglet his friends used the scrapbook he made. It was truly a sweet story! I haven't seen the movie yet, but I can't wait. It will be soon!

Kaleidoscope
Kaleidoscope
Offered by Music House Canada
Price: CDN$ 15.12
15 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, Sept. 25 2003
This review is from: Kaleidoscope (Audio CD)
This girl has a beautiful and amazingly strong voice and her songs speak to me. I am so glad I found her. I hope she stays a christian singer and not do what Stacie Orrico did! Because what she is doing is great, and I would hate the secular world to ruin that!
I absolutly love "Savior Song". I play it so much. I can't get enough of it! I dance and am spiritually spoken to at the same time!

Stacie Orrico
Stacie Orrico
Offered by Great Price Media CA
Price: CDN$ 11.99
51 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Prejudged!, Sept. 21 2003
This review is from: Stacie Orrico (Audio CD)
I have to say that I prejudged Stacie Orrico going to the secular world. Being a Christian, it kinda smacked me in the face, which made me mad and boycotted even buying her latest cd. But I finally stopped being bull-headed and gave it a try and really listened to the songs. Although I still feel that she is keeping God on the down-low, I really like most of the songs especially "Bounce Back" because I really can relate to that song. She is a very talented singer and I hope she doesn't let the secular world change her.

Best Friends
Best Friends
by Steven Kellogg
Price: CDN$ 8.50
46 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars A story of the ups and downs of friendship!, Sept. 4 2003
This review is from: Best Friends (Paperback)
This is one of the best friendship books I have ever encountered! It's a story about two girls that did everything together and were the best of friends, but their friendship is soon tested when they have to spend time apart. It teaches a valueable lesson to kids about friendship. I even learned something from the story. This really should be part of every child's book collection.

Ghost Dad
Ghost Dad
DVD ~ Bill Cosby
Offered by thebookcommunity_ca
Price: CDN$ 44.46
7 used & new from CDN$ 19.94

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best African American Movies!, Sept. 4 2003
This review is from: Ghost Dad (DVD)
As everyone would know if they go to the movies or watch TV shows, African Americans are portrayed as ghetto trash that speak slang, do drive bys and think about nothing but sex. This movie is one of the few movies that break from immmoral stereotypes and show a decent African American family with values and a little class and ordinary family issues. I wish I had more wholesome movies like this to show my future children. Because in a course of years and years, the African American cinema has been a big disappointment to a Christian black female like myself with morals and standards. This movie is the type of movies young African Americans should see instead of the ghetto trash I see today. Cosby has done me right.

Life
Life
Offered by marvelio-ca
Price: CDN$ 9.61
26 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars ZOEgirl are simply the best!, June 27 2003
This review is from: Life (Audio CD)
I am 20 years old and I got to say, I love this band. They are the best christian pop band that I have ever heard. So to all those Britney fans, put that cd away and listen to the best alternative to secular pop, christian pop. ZOEgirl has made a new age for christian pop. Every pop fan will love this cd. I highly recommend these songs.
1. With All Of My Heart

DVD ~ Denzel Washington
Price: CDN$ 6.25
28 used & new from CDN$ 1.51

5.0 out of 5 stars A Heart-Filled Christmas Movie!, May 4 2003
This review is from: The Preacher's Wife DVD (DVD)
Another Christmas must-have for the family. It a film about a misguided preacher who gets guidance from a gardinan angel who helps him, his church and his family have faith again.

Swiss Family Robinson
Swiss Family Robinson
DVD ~ Tommy Kirk
Price: CDN$ 19.67
36 used & new from CDN$ 12.87

4.0 out of 5 stars The Perfect Family Film!, May 4 2003
This review is from: Swiss Family Robinson (DVD)
A great story about a family who learns to survive on an island with love and working together. It touched my heart so much that it made me want to be shipped wreaked on an island.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3