Profile for Mama Nuff Love > Reviews

Content by Mama Nuff Love

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Mama Nuff Love (Ontario Canada)

On Bullshit
On Bullshit
by Harry G. Frankfurt
Price: CDN$ 9.98
58 used & new from CDN$ 2.13

5.0 out of 5 stars Its not supposed to be funny but it made me laugh, Aug. 20 2014
This review is from: On Bullshit (Hardcover)
This book was hilarious. Its not supposed to be funny but it made me laugh.

Lollacup Infant & Toddler Straw Sippy Cup
Lollacup Infant & Toddler Straw Sippy Cup
Price: CDN$ 20.65
3 used & new from CDN$ 19.95

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, Aug. 20 2014
They're cute but they leak so I was unimpressed with this product.

Dawn Of The Dead (Unrated)/Shaun Of The Dead
Dawn Of The Dead (Unrated)/Shaun Of The Dead
DVD ~ Sarah Polley

5.0 out of 5 stars Great movie combo!, March 31 2009
Shawn of the Dead is funny! Dawn of the dead is pretty good. Very good combo! Make some popcorn and settle in for a night of great entertainment.

Patients Encyclopedia of Urinary Tract Infection, Sexual Cystitis and Interstitial Cystitis: The international bible on self-help
by Angela Kilmartin
Price: CDN$ 23.00
22 used & new from CDN$ 8.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have for women suffering from UTIs, March 31 2009
This book has been SO very helpful to me. There is an action plan that explains how to minimize UTIs when symptoms first start appearing. The UTIs that I suffer from are serious and bloody and extremely painful. When I first tried the 'action plan' I really didn't think it would work. It did. It was like magic. Every time I get an infection now I reach for this book and follow the plan. It really minimizes pain and speeds up my recovery. I recommend this book to anyone who suffers from UTIs.

The Way I Feel
The Way I Feel
by Janan Cain
Edition: Board book
Price: CDN$ 8.50
46 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Colourful Pictures, March 31 2009
This review is from: The Way I Feel (Board book)
This book is educational and has fantastic pictures. When my daughter is old enough to understand the images, it will help her understand her feelings better. Children can use this book to learn what words describe the emotions they feel.