Profile for Dingleberries > Reviews

Content by Dingleberries

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Dingleberries

Belkin Wireless N Router (Black)
Belkin Wireless N Router (Black)
Price: CDN$ 88.96
6 used & new from CDN$ 88.96

2.0 out of 5 stars There's a reason why this product is so cheap, Aug. 10 2011
First let me say that I haven't purchased the product but I do want to keep any potential buyers aware of this sour grape, given all the research I've done on this router. The review ratio is volatile amongst all review sites for this product, with bigger portion of reviewers giving it a lower grade. Seemingly, CNET is the only site that is giving this router a great review. On the contrary, the product is hubbled by incosistent connections, poor setup system and a poor support system. There is a reason why the product is so cheap, and even at this price it is not a recommended buy. Good luck shopping!

Grand Theft Auto: Episodes From Liberty City Signature Series
Grand Theft Auto: Episodes From Liberty City Signature Series
by Rockstar
16 used & new from CDN$ 64.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Great game, definitely a worthy investment, Oct. 9 2010
GTA Episodes from Liberty City is a 2-in-1 game package including the notorious biker gang and motorcycle wars as well as the club owner and living the adventures of running one. If you are trying to purchase this game for a teenager who has not yet reached the age of reason, I would suggest you don't buy this game as it is incredibly violent, but more so, very sexual! Te Ballad of Gay Tony takes the cake in that regard - scenes of performed fellatio and screwing in the bathroom stall of a night club is only the tip of the iceberg. I myself am a 24 year old marketing professional slash keen gamer and I was blown away by the amount of obscenities and nudity in the game. As a whole both games are terrific and are quite addictive! LOTD game in particular is one of the best games GTA series has to offer.

Buzz! Quiz World - PlayStation 3 Standard Edition
Buzz! Quiz World - PlayStation 3 Standard Edition
Offered by marvelio-ca
Price: CDN$ 11.47
15 used & new from CDN$ 9.98

1.0 out of 5 stars Going crazy over this game - in a bad way, Oct. 9 2010
Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
I want to warn anyone out there seeking to purchase this game - buy the entire bundle ONLY! The limpdicks at Sony thought it would be wise to provide a Buzz! quiz bundle for purchase as well as the game on its own - yet they don't sell the controllers (which are REQUIRED to play this game) or the usb receiver separately to sync the buzzers to your ps3 - let me repeat that again because I feel it is absolutely necessary - you CANNOT purchase controllers and usb receiver (both a complete must)in any of the retail or video game stores. I admittedly rushed my purchase and bought the game on its own as I thought it would save me some money - and I thought I would purchase the buzzer controllers separately - which I did, through eBay. What I didn't realize is that you need a usb receiver for the game as well...all in all folks, do not buy this game unless you already have controllers and the usb from previous Buzz! games. This game and game bundles are incredibly scarce and are difficult to find. So buyer beware!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, Oct. 9 2010
Received this product very quickly. Itself, the product is flimsy and looks like a 1 dollar Chinese toy that's about to crack at any moment. However, it does work. You plug this thing into your computer and off your go while it sweeps the heat away...yet if you put any further weight on your laptop, as in when you're typing for example, the fans slow down and stop working until the extra weight is off. All in all, it is a decent product if you paid $10 or less for it. I wouldn't bother paying anything more - it is a temporary solution.