Profile for ND In Training > Reviews

Content by ND In Training

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

ND In Training

Kyrosol Ear Wax Removal Drops by Squip Products - 20 Ct Refill
Kyrosol Ear Wax Removal Drops by Squip Products - 20 Ct Refill
Offered by langton_distribution
Price: CDN$ 30.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Ear Wax Remover, Feb. 19 2014
Awesome! I keep using this product because it actually softens and dissolves the ear wax. This is the only product that I would recommend to someone wanting to remove earwax.

70" x 24" x 2/3" EXERCISE YOGA MAT NON-SLIP
70" x 24" x 2/3" EXERCISE YOGA MAT NON-SLIP

5.0 out of 5 stars Will Protect Your Tailbone and Your Spine, May 2 2012
Like the title says: "It will protect you tailbone and your spine". I do yoga, and I would have to omit the exercises of rolling on my spine because it would irritate my spinous processes and cause the muscle tissue around them to become inflamed. I am a 5'8", ~ 150lbs guy and do not have very much meat on my back, thus exposing my spine. The first time I tried it, the mat didn't seem that thick. But when rolling on my back during my workout, my spine did not become irritated.

I also do ab work (from P90X) and this saves my tailbone. Its "cushiony", but firm at the same time.

Yoga for Back Care - DVD
Yoga for Back Care - DVD
DVD ~ Gaiam/Rodney Yee
Price: CDN$ 14.99
28 used & new from CDN$ 9.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Eases Pain in Your Back, Feb. 19 2012
This review is from: Yoga for Back Care - DVD (DVD)
This DVD helps ease the pain, especially in the lower back. Some of the moves help more than others, but you know which moves help and some of the you can do anywhere while sitting.

Flip Power Adapter (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Flip Power Adapter (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by Urban Inspirations
Price: CDN$ 20.52
5 used & new from CDN$ 20.52

5.0 out of 5 stars Yeah, no more computer charging, Feb. 19 2012
I actually gave this as a Christmas present to someone and she really likes it. She was tired of having so many connectors to charge her devices through her computer. Contrary to belief, the Flip Camera actually hangs on to the adapter while charging and does not fall off (which I expected it to do).

Yoga:Core Cross Train - DVD
Yoga:Core Cross Train - DVD
DVD ~ Gaiam/Rodney Yee
Price: CDN$ 14.99
20 used & new from CDN$ 9.10

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but not too challenging, Feb. 19 2012
This review is from: Yoga:Core Cross Train - DVD (DVD)
This is a good DVD for anybody who wants a well rounded core that is not too challenging of a workout. If you are looking for a 'boot camp' kind of workout, this is not for you.

Black Adjustable Deluxe ArmBand / Sportband with Case for Apple iPod Touch / iPod Touch 2nd Generation
Offered by Eforcity
Price: CDN$ 24.01
3 used & new from CDN$ 2.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Quality, Jan. 30 2012
I looked at a fair few of armbands and out of all of them this was the best bet. On most of the other armbands that I looked at, there was one thing that kept on coming up: POOR QUALITY. On this product, there were no Canadian reviews so I checked out the reviews on Amazon.com and there were a lot of reviews saying of how GOOD a quality this specific armband was. They were right! This is not a cheaply made product. I wouldn't be surprised if this armband lasts me 5 or even 10 years.

Another thing is that it relatively large. I have it adjusted to its maximum tightness. I'm more of a toned guy and do not have muscles like Tony Horton (creator of P90X). So if you are a lady looking to buy this armband for yourself (and are pretty lean) it might not fit you.

Overall, it is a very good and well made product and that is why I gave it 5/5 stars.

P90x Extreme Home Fitness
P90x Extreme Home Fitness
Offered by Great TV Items
Price: CDN$ 139.99
7 used & new from CDN$ 50.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Mostly, very good!, Aug. 22 2011
This review is from: P90x Extreme Home Fitness (DVD)
Well there's good news and bad news.

The good news is that all of the weight and cardio DVDs (including Kenpo) are awesome. I went from knowing hardly any exercise moves to knowing all of them on these twelve DVDs. I can now walk into a gym and know exactly what I'm doing and why. These exercises work every muscle in your body and make you feel amazing. The best part is that you can pick what kind of body type you want to develop. Personally, I only work out three times a week. I stretch and do yoga the other days. These stretches are so good that I am even more flexible than when I was on the sports teams in high school. Trust me this works!

OK, the bad news. I just received information regarding the yoga workout. A certified yoga instructor told me that she had people who did Yoga X and were entering her class with soar joints. Tony makes you use your arms to get a "better" stretch, which over time will put stress on your joints and make you susceptible to joint injuries. She recommended that yoga DVDs led by Rodney Yee would be my best bet. I have just purchased Power Yoga Collection by Rodney Yee and am waiting for it to come in.

In my opinion, if you combo all of these DVDs, you will have the ultimate work out!

Waves of the Future: Hip-Hop & House Dance [Import]
Waves of the Future: Hip-Hop & House Dance [Import]
Price: CDN$ 20.95
17 used & new from CDN$ 12.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Well Made!!, Aug. 22 2011
Like the title says! Everything flows from one dance move to another. He makes you exaggerate certain movements, then shows you how to connect them, and then helps you perfect the end product of the wave. The instructor walks you through both body waves and arm waves, and then he shows you different versions of these waves. The best part is that he repeats the moves three or four times at different speeds and gives you plenty of time to perfect the moves.

On disc two, the instructor goes through at least seven different moves from HOUSE DANCE. This is a fun style if you like quick footwork. Again, he introduces different moves (step-by-step wise) at different speeds.

Bottom line: From one beginners to another, this is a great beginner's instructional DVD for both beginner's waving and beginner's house dance.