march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno
Profile for Matty > Reviews

Content by Matty

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Matty

Page: 1 | 2
Home Recording Studio: Build It Like the Pros
Home Recording Studio: Build It Like the Pros
by Rod Gervais
Price: CDN$ 29.44
26 used & new from CDN$ 29.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Good Book, April 19 2016
Rod really breaks it down. This book is filled with schematics and DIY information (on building walls, windows, and doors). He also explains why it works. Some basic building know how is required, but after that you are good to go!

Stansport Plastic Soap Dish
Stansport Plastic Soap Dish
Price: CDN$ 3.98
5 used & new from CDN$ 3.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Good, April 19 2016
Perfect for those bigger soap bars.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens [Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD]

Harbinger Classic Bar Pad Neo Tek Foam Core
Price: CDN$ 19.19
7 used & new from CDN$ 15.00

3.0 out of 5 stars It's OK, April 18 2016
Now, this bar pad is a well build product. The exterior part of the pad is covered by a 'grippy' leather...and the velcro at the opening is made to last and really sticks.
Now the reason that I gave this product a 3/5 star is for two reasons:
1) For me, the pad very long (coming in at 14.5" [36cm]). I would much rather prefer it to be longer.
2) The pad doesn't really provide as much cushioning as I would have hoped for. Personally, I find myself doing squats and hip thrusts where the weight is greater than 135 lbs, so the weight still cuts into you.

For these reasons, I would much rather recommend the "Advanced Squat Pad - Barbell Support for Squats, Lunges & Hip Thrusts - Neck & Shoulder Protective Pad (Red)".Advanced Squat Pad - Barbell Support for Squats, Lunges & Hip Thrusts - Neck & Shoulder Protective Pad (Red)

Multi-Color Slim Size CD Cases
Multi-Color Slim Size CD Cases
Price: CDN$ 31.37
6 used & new from CDN$ 17.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for putting DVD-Rs, April 18 2016
Great for putting DVD-Rs, that come in bulk, into. They are the same quality as any other 'slim case' on the market.

Case Logic CDW-32 Classic CD Wallet, 32 Capacity (Black)
Case Logic CDW-32 Classic CD Wallet, 32 Capacity (Black)
Offered by importcds__
Price: CDN$ 10.24
24 used & new from CDN$ 10.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Organizer, April 18 2016
I originally to put my exercise DVD set in (instead of taking them in-and-out of the original cardboard packaging that it originally came in). DVDs are easy to take out and put back in. The build quality is also great for the price.

Ballistic Ipad Mini With Retina Display/ipad Mini Tough Jacket Case (White/Black) (TJ1284-A08C)
Price: CDN$ 42.94
18 used & new from CDN$ 34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Otterbox Alternate, Oct. 17 2015
I didn't want a case with a screen protector, so I thought that I would try this one. This case is built like a take and I have dropped it multiple times and my iPad wasn't even affected!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome for hipthrusters, Oct. 17 2015
A full 1.5"!! Excellent barbell pad for hip thrusters!!

Kyrosol Ear Wax Removal Drops by Squip Products - 20 Ct Refill
Kyrosol Ear Wax Removal Drops by Squip Products - 20 Ct Refill
Offered by procanada
Price: CDN$ 13.90
5 used & new from CDN$ 13.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Ear Wax Remover, Feb. 19 2014
Awesome! I keep using this product because it actually softens and dissolves the ear wax. This is the only product that I would recommend to someone wanting to remove earwax.

70" x 24" x 2/3" EXERCISE YOGA MAT NON-SLIP
70" x 24" x 2/3" EXERCISE YOGA MAT NON-SLIP

5.0 out of 5 stars Will Protect Your Tailbone and Your Spine, May 2 2012
Like the title says: "It will protect you tailbone and your spine". I do yoga, and I would have to omit the exercises of rolling on my spine because it would irritate my spinous processes and cause the muscle tissue around them to become inflamed. I am a 5'8", ~ 150lbs guy and do not have very much meat on my back, thus exposing my spine. The first time I tried it, the mat didn't seem that thick. But when rolling on my back during my workout, my spine did not become irritated.

I also do ab work (from P90X) and this saves my tailbone. Its "cushiony", but firm at the same time.

Page: 1 | 2