Profile for Amelia > Reviews

Content by Amelia

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Amelia (Ontario, Canada)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, Sept. 30 2009
I just received this DVD today. I did the workout after my run. It killed me! I am pretty sure I am going to have a hard time getting out of bed tomorrow. I was only on level one, wait until 2 and 3! Great workout for people with little time. It is short, but it is worth it!

The Road (Oprah's Book Club)
The Road (Oprah's Book Club)
by Cormac McCarthy
Price: CDN$ 12.27
112 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars UGH!, May 30 2008
I thought that since this book was raved about that it would be a great read. This has got to be the most boring book I have ever tried to read....I keep trying to finish it, but, wow...it just drags on and on. What a disappointment!

The Memory Keeper's Daughter
The Memory Keeper's Daughter
by Kim Edwards
Price: CDN$ 12.27
389 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Memory Keeper's Daughter, April 8 2008
I am surprised that so many people did not like this book. I agree it was not the most amazing book in the world, but I still really enjoyed it. I read it in three days, I found that I could not put it down. However, a little more indepth would have been better, maybe some more views from Norah and her affairs, or Paul and what he was feeling about his parents and life. It would have also been interesting to have a viewpoint from Phoebe, I know she had down syndrome but a small part coming from her would have a whole different perspective. I was also wondering at the end, what will happen to Phoebe and Paul, how long would they have to try to get to know one another? But I guess that is why it ended where it did.

Remember Me?
Remember Me?
by Sophie Kinsella
85 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Sophie Kinsella Does It Again!, Feb. 28 2008
This review is from: Remember Me? (Hardcover)
I just loved this book, just as all her other ones. I got it on the 26th and I finished it lastnight. I liked the new character, moved away from Becky Bloomfield(Brandon). It was an interesting take on what someone's life may be like if they have developed amnesia. I wonder if their will be a sequel? if not, another shopaholic would be greatly anticipated!