Profile for Doug W. Murray > Reviews

Content by Doug W. Murray

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Doug W. Murray

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18
Setting Up Your Low Protein Kitchen
Setting Up Your Low Protein Kitchen
by Laurie Bernstein MS Rd Fada
Price: CDN$ 25.94
13 used & new from CDN$ 14.47

4.0 out of 5 stars More Protein, July 28 2014
This book was useful in organizing my cooks when low protein diets are required. It is a good reference that is well written.

The Book of Tapas
The Book of Tapas
by Simone Ortega
Price: CDN$ 46.48
37 used & new from CDN$ 28.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Tapa, July 28 2014
This review is from: The Book of Tapas (Hardcover)
Another Phaidon Press star. This is a good reference to the Spanish way of eating. The recipes are well laid out and the ones I have tried are accurate and very good. This is worth the price.

The Omnivore's Dilemma: A Natural History of Four Meals
The Omnivore's Dilemma: A Natural History of Four Meals
by Michael Pollan
Price: CDN$ 18.00
123 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Omnivore's delight, July 28 2014
Another Pollan classic in my opinion. I love the stories that sit on top of the points. The book arrived on time and in good condition.

The No-Salt Cookbook: Reduce or Eliminate Salt Without Sacrificing Flavor
The No-Salt Cookbook: Reduce or Eliminate Salt Without Sacrificing Flavor
by David C. Anderson
Price: CDN$ 15.99
84 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Book arrived on time and in good shape. Salt reduction is something all of us ..., July 28 2014
No problem. Book arrived on time and in good shape. Salt reduction is something all of us should be looking at and this book helps achieve that goal.

Low Protein Cookery for Phenylketonuria
Low Protein Cookery for Phenylketonuria
by Virginia E. Schuett
Price: CDN$ 36.22
31 used & new from CDN$ 24.44

4.0 out of 5 stars This book is a well written and presented work on ..., July 28 2014
This book is a well written and presented work on developing a low protein diet. Now, if I can only get the right pronunciation of "phenylketonuria" down.............

You Won't Believe It's Salt-Free: 125 Healthy Low-Sodium and No-Sodium Recipes Using Flavorful Spice Blends
by Robyn Webb
Price: CDN$ 19.46
45 used & new from CDN$ 3.94

4.0 out of 5 stars Salt Free, June 22 2014
I like this book for work where I have several salt free clients. It is a good guide with useful hints. With salt being the pariah it is these days these is a good book to have on your shelves.

What to Cook & How to Cook It
What to Cook & How to Cook It
by Jane Hornby
Price: CDN$ 41.88
31 used & new from CDN$ 27.70

4.0 out of 5 stars What to Cook, June 22 2014
When I first saw this book I figured it would be an expensive way to look at a unique approach to learn cooking easily. Well it is an unique approach but a complex one that is well worth the price. Get it!

I Know How to Cook
I Know How to Cook
by Ginette Mathiot
Price: CDN$ 51.19
31 used & new from CDN$ 14.95

4.0 out of 5 stars How to Cook, June 22 2014
This review is from: I Know How to Cook (Hardcover)
I like this book. It is a basic approach to many not too basic recipes. I would recommend it to anyone from a beginner on up.

Creole
Creole
by Babette de Rozières
Price: CDN$ 31.49
35 used & new from CDN$ 17.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Croele, June 22 2014
This review is from: Creole (Paperback)
Another great product from this publisher. For those interested in Louisiana cooking there are only a couple that can cut it. This one and Mitcham's "Creole, Gumbo & All that Jazz". I like both a great deal.

Pork and Sons
Pork and Sons
by Stéphane Reynaud
Price: CDN$ 44.41
23 used & new from CDN$ 32.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Pork & Sons, June 22 2014
This review is from: Pork and Sons (Hardcover)
This is a superb book on the topic. I use it in my kitchens to demonstrate things and to direct to recipes. I think I will find myself using this more and more as time passes.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18